Publica

I’m sure many of you are always on the lookout for a low marketcap coin that could moon x20, so here you go.

$3.7m MC at the moment. As for the project and team, that doesn’t need to be shilled. Do your research and you shall see, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/publicaio/publica-io-met-publica-la-and-shook-hands-across-languages-and-continents-5b7059f613be
youtube.com/watch?v=mgXKq9i9bjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you even post this. Veeky Forums doesn't need to know. this will moon 15x+, but these pajeets don't care. just accumulate.

Stop spamming this pnd garbage here

Same faggots trading with each other on etherdelta trying to pump it and them dump.

Rinse and repeat

See. It's pointless.

In a few days you will cry how missed the moon-spaceship

Post your eth addresses
Let's see how heavy your bags are

Kucoin today, and binance will follow. If you follow their telegram chat, you'd know it's time to accumulate.

I like the project and the devs, but their telegram is literally the worst.
On the release pajeets spammed "spam, confido 2.0" to drop the price. I swear the second they got listed on cryptopia I read this
> when next exchange
> when news
> i need moon

loaded up already senpai

This better moon, bags heavy, knees weak arms spaghetti

Got shitload of pbl. This thing is going to be huge. No competitors. Planning to sell at $30m MC

shit has been dumped by retards on ED, gotta fill my bags for almost nothing, thanks weak hands, see you at 100m market cap

authorship 2.0

For anyone who cares, look up the company behind it, Scandiweb, and their clients. Walmart, the New York Times, Thomson Reuters etc etc.

Don’t just take my word for it. DYOR and thank me later.

Any price predictions for late december?

ETC is low, will be $150 in february. buy and hold

Tell me more abou how this is only P&D. This project is on POWR level.

medium.com/publicaio/publica-io-met-publica-la-and-shook-hands-across-languages-and-continents-5b7059f613be

don't forget to mention publica's CEO that got a lot of connection in publication's industry

Man this shit pajeet'd me hard

I got banned for spaming confido fuck their telegram no one reads fucking books any more

Just wait a few days, coin will hit kucoin today, and binance will follow very soon. They got already strong partnerships and more are coming. Those that sold will regret

>no one reads book anymore...
do you hear about amazon m8, you know the 800b usd market cap book seller

I dunno man. All I do know though is that at $3m marketcap it’s horrendously undervalued for one of the strongest backed and best connected projects in crypto.

Right now the team are using their connections to bring on board VIP authors. Each author of that calibre would attract hundreds of thousands or even millions of normies.

The press will love it too. Mainstream media doesn’t have a fucking clue about crypto but they can relate to something like this which is easy for them to understand. And when they do get celeb authors signed up it’ll give them news worth publishing.

It all adds up to me. Feeling very comfy.

>pajeets spammed "spam, confido 2.0" to drop the price

It's happening right now in this thread.

Delete this, I need more time to fill my bags!!

Have any of you brainlets read the whitepaper? one of the "features" listed is "print-on-demand wherever you are"
>LITERALLY PRINTING A FUCKING BOOK YOU PAYED FOR WITH YOUR OWN PRINTER AHAHAHA

I assume it will be listed at Binance.

you read the whitepaper and thats all you got from it?

Are you that dumb?

What if you paid to download software and then had to burn it to a CD or put it on a USB stick?

The price comes from the content, not the pages it’s printed on you pajeet.

There will be lots of books, manuals and documents where people prefer to read them on a computer or print them out instead of waiting for a book to be delivered. It’s a complete publishing platform for everything and thus a very useful feature that pretty much every other marketplace doesn’t have.

>implying you can't write your own e-book and put it on amazon right now
>implying that hundreds of people don't make handsome livings doing this RIGHT NOW
in my eyes it offers no extra value than any of the systems we have RIGHT NOW. The fact that it has the buzzwords "decentralized, cryptocurrency, token" attached to it make brainlets like you eat it up thinking it's a good investment.

Oh, and one more thing, where is this decentralized storage exactly?, on users computers?. So, if I'm getting this right, I'm paying for a book AND paying to host it on my computer, oh what a privilege, thank you.

> hasn’t read a word of the whitepaper.

It’s clear you don’t even understand a fraction of what this project can do and how it’s leveraging blockchain to be so different to existing platforms.

> muh I can write books now
> muh I haven’t read the whitepaper but it has no value

>Literary works will be stored in decentralised immutable storage built on top of continuously advancing solutions for decentralised immutable storage.
The website explains it so well.

If you understand it so well why don't you explain it, oh that's right, you can't because you're a mouth breathing-moon shooting retard who doesn't understand how technology works and is more interested in speculating the value of bullshit hype coins.

almost

bingo soon
this video should be posted in every single fucking shitcoin thread
youtube.com/watch?v=mgXKq9i9bjw

pajeets trying to FUD a quality coin.
just ignore these street shitters. they are too poor to invest anyway.

I have made some research, in my opinion selling books easily, is great.

Also I like the name "Publica". It attracts more publicity I guess. :D

The COO Anton Sapriko also seems to know alot.

Share your thoughts guys and investment strategies are you just going to buy it from EtherDelta or Cryptopia?

Also I like the slogan "Share your story" - or something like that.

Any negative maybe?

My one negative comment would be that it's a fools errand and the technological foundations that this "token" sits on are shakey at best and everyone who invests in this coin is going to be very sorry when all their money disappears because of some opportunistic morons who want to 1000x their capital in 6 months and will pick any random coin to try and make that happen.

What do you mean exactly by how money will disappear?

god this pajeet FUD is retarded

The money will disappear when the project isn't realized, or is realized and performs underwhelmingly.

No matter how stinky their streets, their money doesn't stink.