Thanks biz

thanks biz

What did we do?

nice work, turbo autist

cucked

She sees no potential for your future because you didn't invest in chancoin you nigger

look like you got cuckolded my friend

lol

Show us what you said.

>she
That’s a Male avatar

Probably showed her blockfolio and there was no chainlink

JUST

Man work is gonna suck for you now

more like it was 100% link

Thanks

He sees no potential for your future because you didn't invest in chancoin you niggerfaggot

>Don't worry user we can still be friends!
>Never talks to you again
>Work becomes hella akward when she starts talking behind your back
>You overhear her talking about Chad and how she pleases her

You approached her with a message instead of IRL contact? Hahahahah

No. we went out on a date and I was too agressive and tried to fuck her and she didnt want to and it was weird so we made out and I left and than the next day she was awkward and so I texted her asking if she wanted to meet up later and she said that

Fucking lol.

>I was too agressive and tried to fuck her
How were you aggressive? Give us the fine details user. Imagine I'm the girl, how the fuck will get me to fuck u.

>BCHcucks when they show females their blockfolio
For real though, ignore whores, acquire crypto.

Why the fuck would you ever date someone at work? Even if its totally consensual and you get laid for 5 years, at any time she can say you were were inappropriate and you get fired and then sue you for whatever if they know you have money.

Also. Don't ever fucking use work IM to contact women for dating ever. That shit is logged. See previous post.

lol why are you trying to fuck girls on the first date are you 19? especially coworkers

i work in a restaurant and everyone fucks everyone no one gives a shit.

I want ERPers to go.

>t. has never been friends with normies

my fucking normie friends are always fucking girls on the first date and bragging about it.

Its literally only us virgin autist neets who can't feasibly imagine or pull something like that off.

As I've gotten older, my feelings for love and romance have turned from indifference, to depression, to anger. Fuck women.

>believing normie lies
yeah, they also got A's and graduated college without studying, didn't you know?

well this is quickly becoming /r9k/ tier. im no virgin autist neet but im no chad either. not interested in whores, sloppy seconds, hot dog down a hallway. being the thirtieth dick inside some whore is not something to brag about

anyways to make this Veeky Forums related there are no women in my workplace within 10 years of my age. its fucking bleak, basically boomers trying to retire far as the eye can see

I feel the same way as you. I'm not an r9k fag, but being a virgin neet I've just slowly blackpilled myself on love, romance, and women.

Crypto is one of my hopeful remedies to this problem. I want to get enough money to travel, and maybe I can find a traditional girl somewhere who hasn't yet been corrupted by western values. Honestly though I get this feeling that I'll be alone forever. Already gone 23 years and now my "friends" don't call me to hang out anymore, I think they think I'm fucked up. It really hurts when you see them all at one of your supposed best friends baby shower party and not a single person fuckign told you and you had to find out by watching snapchat. I did the old "don't call anyone and see what happens" and no one has asked me to hang out in months. Looks like I never had real friends in the first place.

31 here and every woman i've met in the past 2 years wants to fuck on the first date. Sometimes there's not even a date. I think the new generation has this Tinder mentality. Even if you're meeting conventionally, they're going to act like this.

>who hasn't yet been corrupted by western values
shut up nerd it's called being normal

i feel u.
no friends anymore and cant find a job right now

fuck u chad and enjoy ur disgusting Aids ridden roasties the

link will give me a lambo next year. lets See then

you are wasting your life.

That's because taking the blackpill makes you stink to others. They can smell the bitterness coming off of you and don't want you around when their own lives are moving forward. Sorry bro, you're too far gone now. Best invest in some robot-waifu stocks.

who the fuck are those 2 goddesses

This isn't /r9k/.

muh dick

can confirm, restaurant people are degenerate rabbits

Just say "It's you're*" and nothing else.

G E N E T I C A L L Y S U P E R I O R