Smart money

Every fucking time you fags shill a coin it's too late already up 30%+

Where is the smart money right now

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7f96qa/poe_bcpt_eng_going_on_bittrex_proof/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeron/#social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smart money is gobblin up cheap ass LINK, for one thing.

ETP

POSW, MODUM

In my smart wallet

heh, you kids are cute.

right now they are accumulating Ripio

POWR. Check your wallet in 1 year and enjoy being a millionaire. Oh you prefer lose your money trying to daytrade and when to buy/sell ? Ok stay poor fag

Ethereum

Isn't that due for a correction though?

Lel I told you all about VTC when it was $0.80 then I told you again when it hit $2, I'm telling you now at $5 and I bet none of you will listen.

I told you about Syscoin last month, it's still not too late before they implement masternodes

I told you about XLM weeks ago, fucking hurry up you fuckers, do I have to throw money at you??

some dude with a pink power ranger was shilling hard powr when it was like 20 cents. who cares if that thing had actually gone 100-200%.

i was an idiot not to even research the coin. I DONT TRUST FUCKING POWER RANGERS.

nah son , smart money is in PayPie :^)

POE: Will be listed on Bittrex due to the leak in a week. Huge team, backed by traditional VC
Just bought few millions of tokens and waiting for the moon

>I told you about
Fuck off and stop wasting my time with you USELESS posts

Tell me about what's next user

source on this?

Read that: reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7f96qa/poe_bcpt_eng_going_on_bittrex_proof/

It is legit. BPCT ENG already mooned. Next coin is POE.

I bought yesterday

Huh. I suppose I should stop shilling BTC cause its up 50% from last month.

smart money doubled their btc with short term moon coins

Not until BTC crashes.

It's only useless if you don't listen to the advice of someone that has a track record of making good calls because I actually did my own fucking research unlike you brainlets that can't pick a good coin from total shit.

You aren't going to make it. Do yourself a favor and cash out... if you even have any money invested.

this.
Sold my last alt bags yesterday.
Thank you eth/dash/link/ark.... fags

Sorry, i thought the power rangers was a funny meme

Seconded

POE is a legit coin, with solid team gonna be the next 1000x moon mission once it hits rex

BCPT, it's venmo 2.0 and it's own credit system.

Bittrex leak was real but for some reason biz fags are target FUDing this coin, which means buy.

MYWISH: 2M marketcap, good idea, working project, waaay lower mcap than competitors (which both suck.. blockcat, etherparty), unlisted on any exchanges but can find it trading on ED. I'm done buying, could moon w/ listing or with any of their several exciting events on their roadmap. 5-10x easy. Only downside would be presalers got a big discount but the total amount was small and they have already dumped bags on the initial post ICO pump... oh yea and this is trading below ico. This is the kind of DD you need to make it big now

GVT
Volume was less than 2M 8 hours ago
Two hours ago it was 4M and now it's almost 5
Get the fuck in

>Isn't that due for a correction though?
Actually, wut? It has been consolidating for 5 months and just a few days ago broke upwards again. Also the fundamentals of ETH are together the best in the whole crypto.
>due for a correction
You have to give a good reason for your train of thoughts.
>correction
Only if Bitcoin goes down, ETH might go down as well. Might.

You tik so many boxes

Except this board is ANONYMOUS so we have no idea who is shilling & who is legit. I've said it before & I'll say it again: if you really wanted people to listen & weren't just shitposting, you'd be a tripfag, but no one is so there you have it.

Is WTC a meme, a scam, or the next coin to moon?

Washing

Those sons of bitches will moon when they deliver the genesis blockhain. I've been holding heavy bags waiting for them

ARN. Token burn by the end of the day and aerotrips.com launches at the end of the month. Ez 2x

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeron/#social

Monero

or

MILO :^)

Accumulating DNA before product launch, website launch, and publication of an independent crypto research company's review of Encrypgen this week

XMR

Delet
>Proud owner of MiLO bags

Where will you buy your WTC?

Where do I buy?