What is your passive income Veeky Forums? no cripto shit

what is your passive income Veeky Forums? no cripto shit.
i need something god dammit i'm tired of being a wagecuck

why no passive income by crypto?

an apartment I rent, gives about $1000 a month.
I am trying to save enough to get another one in the same area

because its a meme and will soon be going down

to avoid coin shills
also i have some already

Lol people have been saying that for 6 months and will continue to do so for years to come

Real state seems always the right answer but i don't have that much money to buy apartments

hahahhahaha im the jew now

I own real estate. The people who rent it basically pay the mortgage. And I get amount 200 euro a month profit plus eventually a free house.

I own a webshop with imported goods. This was easy money. Gets me 1200 euro profit without work. People seem to find me easily although I have no idea why.

I own a content driven website. Affiliates earn me nothing. Literally nothing. While google adsense gives me about 40 euro a month. I spend 90% of my time on this project so its not worth it yet.

And I own crypto. Mad profits. Just riding the waves. In the last few months I doubled my money a couple times.

It’s not passive, but good money can be made in selling goods through Amazon FBA.

The webshop is 1200 a month. The webshop is doing so well. But I obviously cant quit my job yet because my profits are still below minimum wage.

My goal with crypto is to buy my self some real estate, so I can take a loan for another one, for which the tenants then pay. Seems like the first step to making it, since I can use all my wage money as I like then.

eBay gives me about 500 a month on top of my engineers salary.
I use this to buy crypto and food

thats my goal with crypto. make money for two real estates. then the rest in index funds and a bit to play with crypto.

i tried to do this with books (people buy used books), but i picked wrong ones and went red easily. but i found a nice way to get profit but would need more money. maybe try again in the future.

yes crypto
put your btc or eth into a daa from iconomi
wait 1 year...
PROVIT
take out some gains
leave for another year...
O SHIT U MADE IT!

Do you know what sales rank was? Not knowing about the significance of that was my mistake when I got started.

Selling 3D models, Unity assets and other programming based products on the global market.

i know a bit but I was very conservative thinking low ranked ones (until a certain limit) would be enough. they weren't. i then changed to extremely high ones and made quick money very easily. but its one of those things that you actually need a lot of volume (like 30-40 books which cost 50+) to flip easily or else all the fees and initial costs fuck you up.

Your simply too much of a brainlet to even suggest anything

Personally I flip clearance and liquidation products. Books were always hit or miss for me. Had a little luck with textbooks, but publishers are putting pressure on Amazon because of bootlegs

Real estate if you can get into it.

Buy several 3-4 multifamily buildings for under $250k each, rent them for $2000-$3000/mo, and you can live like a goddamn king.

this sounds interesting, care to explain more ? also the profits

What are you selling?

Just get enough skill and do the work. Once you have the asset, put it on sale and just lay back while money rains on your account.