Safe space for the inevitable BTC crash

So where do you put your money into when the inevitable crash happens to BTC after it reaches 10K?
BCH? ETH? Tether?

SATOSHI!?

definitely not tether.

gdax fiat

>inevitable

Short it then, faggot. And post proof.

>BCH
Ahahahahaa salty dragongayers go fuck yourselves

What I would give to have every girl wear thigh-highs like that...

XMR

Trust me on this one

tf2 keys

I love this artist.

>why don't you just try and stay solvent until the market realizes it's not liquid

God damn you want people who see gox 2.0 to know the exact date and time the markets going to bust.

Let me tell you something

people said the same shit @$1100 this last January, because everyone was gunna dump once it hit $1200+ after 2 long years after it crashed because everyone was going to get back their money for buying high
it was "gunna" crash @$1200 and here we are at 10k

fuck all you goobers

>he thinks it will never crash again

xmr and fiat
not gone touch any alt coin, no matter how hard pajeets shill it.

Why XMR?

XRP. 60% of it's volume is fiat.

Thinking about cashing out through coinbase and wait for the big red dildo to buy in myself... Currently 60/40 on alts and btc... wat do Veeky Forums

Not the one you're replying to but for me its a couple of reasons; It didn't break the $160 support when bitcoin was mooning, and I think that when multisig is implemented, its going to be used for a shit load of darknet trade. Darknet is the reason bitcoin is what it is today. So its partially that I believe in the support and partially that I believe in the long term that I don't mind bag-holding if it fucks up when I'm parked in it.

I'm getting to the point where I trade to accumulate XMR rather tham BTC.

cash or btc

>"crashes" to 8k
>moons to 12k

what will the BTC dip/correction do to all my alts when it hits?

bitstamp fiat

If bitcoin goes down it will pull the entire market with it.

Im not expecting a dip though. Seen this fud so many times, at 1k, 2k, 5k, now 10k. Fact is more and more new money is coming in every day. 10k is merely the beginning of our way to 20k.

ETH.
Look at the 12m chart, of all crypto it's the most decorrelated from btc.

It already hit 10k last night faggot

Bitcoin is still low. When shitwinds hit people now go into crypto instead of gold.

Ding ding ding

If everyone were smart they'd throw all their bags in ETH now

Everyone knows about extra digit panic. People arbitrarily panic whenever the USD value of a coin gains an extra digit. It's mass superstition. As soon as BTC gets its 5th digit at 10k, people are gonna panic drop their hot potatoes right into ETH

This.

When number one fails, people will look for number two which is ETH.

During chaos, the masses will not and can not think clearly. They won't wait and do research, they will just simply jump to the nearest branch.

It crashed like at least 2 times this year you massive fucking mongoloid