Who the hell does this

who the hell does this

Either someone is optimistic af or he is too high to use ED.
Prolly the latter.
Srsly ED is fucked up tho

Message("The order you wish to create is significantly different to the current buy/sell price, do you want to continue")
Literally 1 line of code could have saved users millions. ED devs dont care though because they are the ones running the bots to sweep up the fat fingered orders

how the hell can you be so optimistic to buy something up 172402298751%. just.

If you enter a stupid price ED displays a warning in red text telling you that your price doesn't make sense. If someone doesn't read a red warning message from their trading platform, an additional confirmation dialog isn't going to help much.

lmao why should retards be protected?

So they have implemented a warning message now? Well thats a start. They could also get off their asses and implement proper order matching.

Honestly no clue

Maybe someone who struggles with ED buys it by mistake, fuck knows man

I saw somebody filling ridiculous orders once
So I put up a number of ridiculous ones myself
Got 40 ETH virtually for free
Was pretty sick

SPANKED

I thought maybe somebody is trying to get the attention, buying and selling coins with multiple accounts. who knows

Correct. Look at the contract the bot executes from.

So you made a fradulent order and stole 40 eth from someone. Will check the logs.

How is placing and order and someone filling it fraudulent in any sort of conceivable way?

He’s probably just salty that he’s made a mistake order on ED before and got it filled.

Is it easy to do this? I wanna profit on these idiots on ED.

Not sure buttt

Spank is about to announce major exchanges

I'm pretty sure he was a bored whale doing it on purpose, he must've clicked my order to fill it, so it wasn't a fill in error and I was maybe the fifth order he filled.

I've made 1.75 ETH from fat finger idiots in the past. The orders go away really quickly. You have to be fast and stare the order book for hours on ED. Look at the trades at the far right to see if anyones fat fingering. If there's been a fat finger for the past half hour, or at least in the past 10 minutes there's a chance they might do it again. That's when it's worth to stare at ed for hours. Or, you can make a bot.

Tip me eth/tokens if i helped

0xF89439F586AFdE31580225107679036ea0dc84CF

>Tip me eth/tokens if i helped
Fuck these pajeets

Do you like my REQ?

>I'll check the logs

Lol don't forget to back trace it and call the internet police.