QASH. TOP 10 SOON

Why U not in QASH yet anons?

Partnered with bitfinex and binance already:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/binance-and-quoine-announce-a-strategic-partnership-to-build-global-liquidity-in-the-crypto-economy-300549158.html

blog.bitfinex.com/announcements/bitfinex-quoine-partnership/

- Listing on bitfinex just announced for the 30th. Binance & cex.io will follow dec 1st.

- Bithumb partnership confirmed

- Major investors in this, Taizo Son, Jihan Wu, Noboyuki Idei and Masayoshi Son. Masayoshi Son is the richest men in Japan, richer than Elon Musk.

- Officially approved & licensed by the Japanese government

- QUOINE is already a profitable company

- The LIQUID platform will solve a major problem and is going to be released soon.

- Best overall team in the crypto sphere, including the board of directors. Period.

Get in or stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBbySIrbcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wUa80idlxY4
cryptoezmoney.slack.com/messages/C7RLR2X3P/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea boiiii

Yeah i saw that before but wtf does the token do

Im already in, going to sell at 8-12$ range thanks for the post though, dont advertise it on this site full of pajeets, they will think its an average shill

It will be used as a utility token for the LIQUID platform. Read the whitepaper. I'm not going to spoonfed you. It's already top 25 now. Top 10 next target.

NOOO WHEN WILL MY ACCOUNT GET VERIFIED?????
FOMO IN FULL EFFECT

you think it will hit a 12 billion market cap?

It's not spoon-feeding, it's a simple question that I wasn't able to answer from the website. What's to stop this from going the way of binance token?

nice find you dirty pajeet... gonna buy some right now. Greetings KT

Bitfinex already? Niiiice!

I already bought lol... Get in asap morons this is antshares all over aggain

Got in at ICO, easily on par with ripple in 3-6 months. Providing liquidity to the top volume exchanges?? This is gonna moon seriously hard

QASH is going to trade on Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance, cex.io etc. Do you see BNB doing that?

LIQUID platform will be revolutionary, binance is a simple qrypto to qrypto exchange son. They can't even be compared lmao. This one already has 2x market cap of BNB anyway and is just fresh out of ICO and climbing and climbing. Get in or stay poor.

Im already in from ICO hahahahah. How did everyone miss this one? Are you guys so bad at doing research?

>QASH Blockchain Launch in Q2 2019

The QASH token is practically useless till 2019, yeah you can fuck right off

Bought 100k at the dip the other day. Great timing.

no its not, the beta is out in december you dirty pajeet, get in or stay poor on etherdelta shitcoins

Jup. Dumb pajeet. That's why the LIQUID platform beta is launching in 1-2 months and official launch Q2 2018. Stay in your kiddy tokens you poor man.

I've ploughed all I'm for this the big hitters bringing institutional money

Where the fuck do I buy this?

Whoever is against investing in this coin is either uninformed or a complete retard. Idgaf what you have to say. It’s either you get in or you can stay poor like you are now. Your choice dumbass

The CEO is estimating Qash to be in top 3! youtube.com/watch?v=cBbySIrbcGQ to handle high liquitidy you need a very high marketcap

The QASH tokens literally have no use before the actual launch of the QASH blockchain, have you streetshitters even read the whitepaper? Kys

There is no marketplace on Qrypto for this, only a tab ICO sale where you can buy them. Wasnt the ICO over?

are you stupid? the beta platform will be working on bitfinex, binance and quoine in december. Also bithumb is confirmed for listing this coin. Buy or stay in india

Stop crypto immediately you poor pajeet. Go cuck at MacDonalds.

And so ?
EOS doesn't even have working testnet and this shittoken mooned 5x on BFX. With Fake USDT money everything is possible.

Is it too late for me? It's at 1$ already

If my verification gets rejected, how will I withdraw? I have deposited my eth already.

Answer pls. Anyone bought from Qrypto?

either get in or stay poor, if you are too stupid to realise how big this is going to be then there is no hope

how the hell would your verification get rejected?

you give them your id = you get verified

they aren't some mickey mouse company

You can also buy from gate.io AFAIK it's trading there also. You can withdraw to MEW after.

Moon time boiiis

not a surprise if ppl dont get in this, biz always likes to miss actual good projects that are obvious moon missions

Buy on gate.io
It’s the cheapest there and it’s the easiest exchange to use right now to get QASH

Time to buy some more lol.

You have to add the pairing manually on the trading dashboard. It's a god awful UI

just put in my rent for next month if this dont pull thru im homeless

I'm fomoing hard, dont' disappoint me

gate.io looks shady as fuck. They never did send me a verification email, the crazy fucks.

In almost all in this baby, while it's still a baby.... Don't disappoint me honey!!

REEEE BITCOIN APPEAR IN MY WALLET ALREADY THIS SHIT KEEPS GOING UP

THANKS COIN OF THE FUTURE

Bitfinex hasn't even tweeted yet to 120K followers. Man with binance and bithumb on board this will be a beast.

yes, bithumb is also confirmed by one of the team members on youtube. they are already integrating the system.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=wUa80idlxY4

bought 2 btc worth this morning. let's go. no reddit posts. this gonna blow past 10 once the idiot youtube guys find this gem.

coin actually has use starting as soon as Liquid platform is up.
The blockchain's use is only to decide the consensous mechanism they decide to apply. Until then its Erc20, which is enough for what it does.

Stupid kids are alergic to money this is easiest get rich or die trying coin I ever held

this is just another pnd scheme from the lovely kids at cryptoezmoney.slack.com/messages/C7RLR2X3P/

read the whitepaper. this will be pumped and dumped hard. look at kyber

if you're a US citizen you can't buy from qrypto so don't deposit or you can't withdrawal. friend made same mistake

Omg this is unreal!!!! Thanks op... Wish I knew this coin before... Easy money to be made before this coin hits bigger exchanges!!

all the shills are from the same posters from cryptoezmoney.slack.com/messages/C7RLR2X3P/

fyi this group consists of impatient WTC moonboys all scheming to make their money back. read through the comments.

>all these pajeet pump and dump shills
no thanks, already 350 million market cap adn up 5x from ico.

Rofl

Very coordinated too.

post screenshots, cant join the slack retard

QASH is like 400 million market cap. And you call a PnD? You brainless pajeet.

All in cucks - 400 mil MC and it's a PnD? haha you can't be serious

pajeets calling others pajeets, rich

LOL this guy think im a hyperwhale... stay poor you fucker. DYOR

title of slack is literally

Coin Announcement: QASH - Traded on Qryptos.com & Gate.io.. Bitfinex and Binance next. START SHILLING QASH EVERYWHERE!

lol 1B coins

ppl talking about buying og reddit accounts to shill and shill on fb

Bud are you new in the crypto world? You retard. /BIZ is full of shills. Reddit is full of shills. Everyone shills in this game. You dumb shit. It's up to people decide if they actually invest though. But let us keep the QASH gains while you are left out hahahhahahahhahh.

Bitfinex now.

Binance, cex.io and bithumb soon baby. GET IN OR GET POOR.

stay poor on waltonchain you fucking poor infiltrating waltknight, go jerk your king off you punkass waltknight loserboi

the feeling when you have to sell your metaverse and walton because you stubmle across some guranteed gains

uhk KT koreantrader
keeping shilling this coin to make up for you confido loss..loser
only reason price is mooning bc all you fomo ing into market buys...lol

Don't care about their slack. These guys that got in early are lucky. This coin is honestly first in best dressed and I'm not going to miss out on potential gains. Thanks again OP. PS I'm not apart of their slack nor shilling it, research their project, think logically and invest. You'll thank me for it, easy to money to be made on this coin. Besides 350mil market cap could be easily manipulated by bunch of slack members? Yeah right lol

i did not buy confido you indian fuck LOL. Waltknight gayboy, knight of the waltonchain round gay table. go suck off crypto fu's micro penis

IDGAF about some random slack. It's institutional money that'll be moving a coin with this huge a market cap. Gonna buy in now and let the big wigs do their work. Comfy hodl.

If a bunch of slack shills managed to pump this coin, props to them, even if it's a PnD, the fact binance and bittrex aren't in the market yet easily means this shit is getting at 2$ at very least

DYOR, the richest and most influential men from Japan are in this.