Any Ideas

I'm a 24 year old with a Bachelor's from a top tier university. However after I graduated I plead guilty to felony contempt of court. Basically, all prospects of a cushy corporate job are gone, and I need some ideas on what I can do for a living. I have about $3,000 saved up from a $12/hr computer job I worked at for 8 months, they were willing to hire me but had a very high turnover rate.

What felony does a top tier graduate commit?

Contempt of court, it's a felony in NY. I fucked up.

Selling illegal fireworks on ebay.

What did you do though?

How did you even got to be in contempt of court? It's not like you even get the option if you haven't already fucked up somehow before.

That sounds pretty retarded. I'm definitely not doing anything illegal, jail was boring (but sometimes hilarious).

Right, but what court order did you not comply with? How did you get to the point of being held in contempt? That's not easy. Court's will usually give you multiple warnings.

An order of protection--I don't really want to get into it, suffice it to say I made some poor drug infused decisions. That's all in the past, but of course companies won't necessarily see it that way.

You are from a top tier university, but come to Veeky Forums for life changing tips.
Wut?

just shows op isnt as smart as he thinks he is

lmao this

I went to a top-tier university, too. Doesn't mean you don't want to just discuss options with anons sometimes.

STOP POSTING GIRLS I'M ON NOFAP REEEEEEEEEE

Yea, honestly there's some smart people here and I'm just looking for advise. I'm at a loss for what to do with my life. I have an LLC but no idea what to do with it. I don't know what product or service I could provide people with that has an under $3,000 startup cost.

Please don't eviscerate me for misspelling advice.
Lol nofap

Maybe start over with your degree in Canada or the UK? Like idk how it works over there but maybe your records won't show

caught that but decided not to point it out, haha

Do you still live in NY, user? I thought NY (or maybe just NYC) got rid of "check the box"--i.e. an employer can ask you about criminal convictions once you get into the interview process, but can't just ask you out the gate and throw your resume in the trash.

any foreign language skills?
any foreign relatives?

No I moved to MI where it's totally legal. Also check the box is just for the initial resume process, they will still run a BG check later.

I speak Russian and have relatives in Uzbekistan, where I honestly might move to.

I turned 1K into 40k this year crypto trading.

I feel ya OP I have a trial next year for minor drug related matters that will likely end with me having a criminal record.

I already have an OK corporate job already and they are not gonna run another background check on me but I’m fucked if I want to move job.

I really don't want to do hard labor / construction. But maybe a blue collar trade like home inspection? I'd rather be putting things together, like logistics was my career choice when I thought I had the chance.

Depending on your state you can have it sealed. Also I have a minor misdemeanor in a village court, which never shows up on BG. They only check county records, so if your matter isn't at the county criminal court house you're good. I'm surprised you're going to trial, most people plea out, especially on something minor.

Move to China and teach english. I recommend Chengdu, Xiamen, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, or Beijing.

Do you want a job digging/manual labor and working with a fellow 4channer in Bremerton area?

you probably were a dick and now you fucked up. good. now clean toilets.

Just move in a first world country were your criminal records are not publicly available for anyone to consult? In rich and free countries, if you don't work in a sensitive position (around childrens, disabled, security/defense...) employers don't have the right to ask for your records.