Link General

>Back in the top 100 baby

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thebitadviser?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by jove, he's right

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

LINK is like a fucking cockroach you cant fucking kill it but it always hangs out near the dumpster.

>Implying surviving everything, especially the dumps and crashes is a bad thing

Man Crypto takeoff honestly disappointed me today.

same here, man. it's a shame.

he's a pussy, he even sold his btc at 8300 because muh TA
fucking fiat marine, pathetic
Only the strongest hands can survive in this business

I don't understand why anons don't want lambo tickets :/

I was a huge fan of the guy but he's becoming more human the more he posts.

cuz they got ADHD and want moons in the next week, 2 at the most. they don't realize that ETH whales didn't get rich in a month.

One day anyone with over 10k links will be considered a whale. We are the smart money. We're gonna fucking make it bros.

Yes! (buy my posw please)

Don't worry about that guy, he turned out to be weak handed, well nothing new. More moon mision for us.

this. people fall for the get rich quick meme believing any larper here and they feel bad about making only 10x with btc alone, kek

we are before smart money to be honest. We are the early adopters, nerds, however it's called officially,

sorry user, no idea what it even is

>tfw panicking dumped my 60k link near ATL when I found out our leader crypto takeoff sold his

>we are before smart money to be honest. We are the early adopters, nerds, however it's called officially,
we are literally /stealth_phase/ chads, bros.

well just be sure to buy back in once the "trend reverses" like he plans to. best of luck timing that.

Can't wait for the threads where even the linklets are showing off cars and shit.

cryptotakeoff never was our leader, it's Lieutenant Aleron Helix, Pepe Baller, Captain Dan, Lieutenant Colonel Damu and a few other people.

What happened? He sold? Thread?

These are the only coherent criticisms I've managed to see Veeky Forums put forward about LINKS potential

>1bn supply (yes I know what circulating supply is)
>small team+Sergey is apparently a douche, rumours he'll fraud
>SWIFT breakdown
>competitors taking it niche, I've heard 2 mentioned

Are any of these concerns legitimate or worrying anyone else?

Isn't it true of every altcoin project that the founders could just cash in once the cash is raised and let the project crash? Why is LINK getting picked on for that the most?

not sure if it is wise to put here, but I do contract work for a company that wants to do business on fairly large scale using the chainlink platform. After contact with the CL team they were notified to not buy their tokens on any exchange, as CL will provide the tokens for them. I guess this is the reason binance doesnt get much traction?

Its fucking Ethan you fags. Just one look at his twitter an you will definitely fucking chuckle. Go on check it lmao. He's the ultimate LINK fanboy

twitter.com/thebitadviser?lang=en

stupid token, lol

We need to shake the weak hands. Can't get rich when everyone has thousands of LINK.

>Sergey is apparently a douche
this one is complete shit. just watch any video of sergey explaining the project and you'll see that he's quite friendly and approachable. not to mention fuckin vitalik didn't seem to hold eth back anyway.

that's a good thing. nobody expects companies to buy shit on binance. the reserve tokens are for this purpose, to help prop up the network in the early days.

top k

gotta admire his sentiment, I'll get a freaking LINK tatto, lambo stickers and everything when it hits 10bn$MC

is that even possible? Are there time capsule types of apps for crypto?

>Hey son, could i redeem that 100 whatever token you gave me last christmas? Its been a year
>Y-yea s-sure dad, h-heres your 20$
>20$? Oh ok.. so why were you so excited back then? Why couldnt you just give me 20$?

time capsule apps for crypto would be possible.....

with Chain Link :^)

$20 is optimistic, user

Chainlinks market-cap would be top 5 for it to be $20. You really think that will happen next year?

Check your math.

chainlink is around 20 cents right now. $20 per link would multiply the current cap by 100. How is that not top 5 in crypto?

He's not saying one link will be $20, he's saying 100 link will be $20

kek what a brainlet

Sure, if every other coins just stop moving and LINK is the only thing to pump. It could easily be $20 and not be in the top 20 in a few years.

Agree, except the tokens will still not have much value any time soon if CL is running a faucet. The tokens come almost free of charge.

OP is pathetic as fuck.
>Posts the same picture daily with new LINK shilling
>Thinks LINK being "top 100" is big news, despite it fluctuating between 99-105 all week
>continues to shill this memecoin garbage

the value of LINK depends entirely on the main net being decentralized and working. if it comes out that this network is successful and growing, the value of LINK will go up, bigly.

I believe

I'm not the real pepe baller I just stole his image

I fucking lost it every time kek'd

He actually sold all his chainlink and said he was going to rebuy if some hints point in the right direction, meanwhile he is 80% fiat and 20% on the btc train because of fomo.

However he still tracks it because somehow he has faith on it yet

You are right sir only the Strongest of hands will make it

fucking louis armstrong the best biker to ever reach the moon. We will moon too, with a fucking saxofon playing in the background by Neil