Hey, anyone watch that roger ver debate...i heard he rage quit..how come?

hey, anyone watch that roger ver debate...i heard he rage quit..how come?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJT2CbfHTpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The interviewer never intended on having a real discussion. Skipped over topics once he started losing them and pushed Rogers buttons constantly.

Because he couldn't justify his argument and used the excuse of the interviewer saying bcash a few times as a chance to rage quit. This interview will go down in crypto history.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJT2CbfHTpo

may the dragon be slayed. And corecucks hang there heads in shame.

Interviewer constantly tried to trigger Roger throughout the discussion. Roger losing his cool is not extremely nice however also.

>Doing bitcoin with eh livestreaming

WTF is this retard doing with Bitcoin? Fucking nothing

I'm new to crypto I notice that most people affliated to the bitcoin brand are complete fucktards.

Mostly, because they've gotten rich and somehow are far too emotionally attached to bitcoin.

>muh long struggle through the bear market

...complete cucks.

This just proofs that Ver is nothing but an incompetent lil faggot that got lucky. He has nothing going for him; no charisma; no character; no (technical) skills. Just A narcistic faggot who won the lottery and now really believes he is a king.

This is so nerdy

How is Bitcoin Core any less centralized than Bitcoin Cash anyway?

Sick of this boring bitcoin politics tbqhwyf

I can tell from your comment that you have a lot going for you.

It's hilarious since core is so centralized around the core dev team and blockstream.

Has turned Veeky Forums into a shithole as well. It's a disease.
Some crypto subs are pretty nice still. r/ethtrader as a group doesn't have much hate for anyone specfic.

Is this true? He seriously raged over saying Bcash?

Did you watch the same video? He btfo the other guy on every point

That interview was a disaster, just sold all my BCH.

I have no allegiance whatsoever to either chain but I dumped some of my profit from the last few weeks into BCH earlier today because it looks to be due a pump. Ver just utterly humiliated himself though, any sensible person would sell after watching that trainwreck. Yes, the interviewer was a bit of a dick but you need to be able to deal with that.

ATTENTION. EVERYONE TWEET "BCASH" TO ROGER VER.

HIS HEAD WILL LITERALLY EXPLODE.

Just started watching another bit of this video

"Are you saying you disagree with Satoshi?"

Who cares? Satoshi has disappeared.

Blockchain and crypto are much bigger than one anonymous guy who has the lions share of BTC. Why is his 'vision' so sacred? Let's move on and use whichever tech is best.

Roger is right in this video from about 20 mins in. This is all we want. But the Bitcoin community loves tearing itself apart so much that it's just begging for an altcoin to replace it.

Roger Ver is literally a narcissistic autist.

>Raging over BCash
>Putting someone down based on the revenue of his business
>Constantly mentioning he's a millionaire

Fucking memes. I agree 100% he wants it to be called Bitcoin Cash not BCash because of the word Bitcoin in the title.

I'm glad I got out, this retard needs a lesson on filtering his autism.

Ver is pretty fucking based holy shit.

ok but roger does go full autist nerd at the end

pathetic

this Interview is literally the Goyim VS. a pleb Jew interviewer

>"Are you saying you disagree with Satoshi?"
Are you defying the word of god? This is his vision!