Had 3 (three) people text me today asking how to purchase Bitcoin

Had 3 (three) people text me today asking how to purchase Bitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z34m5Yr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell them to meet you downtown at 9 pm and rob them. They're clearly idiots, can't even google shit.

Tell them its a waste of money because you can't cash out later

tell them to give you the money and buy it for them and take some

Tell them to buy Litecoin.

all my friends that haven't bought are now FOMOing like crazy. it's hilarious

I've had several friends over the last year ask me what it is and how it works, but today I cannot believe 3 people asked me for specific directions how to buy.

this is the only correct answer

>tfw that one friend that bought ether at 30$ and didn't touch it since has more gains than I got in hours of daytrading

Or even better, take their money and put it into chainlink.

my friends went apeshit about it when i made 400$ from investing 10$.

-i had one who asked how to buy - most open-minded and able to grasp new concepts
-there was one who finally admitted i was right about BTC - he is traditional banker but still didn't ask how to invest, probably never will. will invest in BTC ETH or something through bank when there is one.
-last friend is literally pic related. after i sent pic related to group text he said "man, that pic hurts" 2real4me. LOLOLOLOL

I've gotten 2 co-workers balls deep in crypto last month, a close friend on Thanksgiving and my mom last night.

Your duty is to feed the crypto beast fresh meatsacks to pump this fucker up and replace fiat.

>will invest in BTC ETF**

B u L L y

>he has three friends

GTFO this board normie
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>also had friends ask me about bitcoin today
>sent them all referral links to buy it
I'll take that 40 dollars thank you

That's not even remarkable for traditional stocks, are your friends underage or retards?

When they want to learn how to mulitply their purchase orders, text them and tell them to go here discord.gg/Z34m5Yr

i'm not underage, they are :)
how is x40 gains in 4 days not remarkable?
in traditional stocks x2 is super remarkable.
do you know what you're talking about?

>3.900% returns
>not remarkable

funny how everyone on this board is a broke NEET and an investing genius at the same time

This makes no sense. Here are people with US dollars in their hands and you are implying that the trade goes one way but not the other, there would have to be two sides to that trade for it to even happen, in other words someone is cashing out. You are a retard and no one believes you.