RCN moon

OK, so I called it a day early - my bad. Rocket is leaving the atmosphere shortly, get in before it's not worth it and you're just chasing green bars.

RCN RCN RCN

AMA tomorrow

i don't blame them for being gun shy on this one, yesterday was brutal, i'm not good enough to say for sure a whale was pushing the price down, but christ it seemed like it and it had me readying my pinks - but all the weak hands have been shaken out, this has nowhere to go but up, you have been warned

Soon.

it just needs to break through the 1650 barrier and then it's all over

how do shit projects like blockmason get that sort of hype and daily price increase when really successful and legit projects like Ripio don't..!!!!

or is it that BCPT is thinly traded on Binance which would lead one to assume that's actually going up.
muh patent
muh LNDR

for their own sake they should reconsider those gay poses on their website

kek i love this meme

So this is like a hispanic bitcoin or something?

well im sure that Ripio is going to be used mostly by cartels ans shit so im not sure it's "legit" but it's backed by actual banks and billionaires, people just got weak hands the last few days because some shill on twitter was hyping it to normies and then it dropped from like 1700 to 1450 and they panic sold and fucked it - but this thing is taking off

Taking off sure but when??

Tempted to get SALT instead of this for the short term gains

HELL NO
SALT IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!

just read their TOS
stay away from SALT PLEASE! buy PCBT if you're feeling adventurous but not SALT. unless you're suicidal

since im one of the few honest people on /biz i will admit i can't say it will for sure happen right this second, but i bought into this days ago and have been watching it like a hawk and it's looking like it's breaking out as we speak. it has room to go 3x or more in the long

let's see how their AMA goes tomorrow
i really want to know more about what the team is up to, they're not that active with the community yet.

let's see how partnership begin to roll, i mean they do have a working product and an active user base so basically they're not shilling air to investors/partners

A dime in the rough. For people interested in learning more about Ripio, and why its a solid coin, i suggest reading this;

say "rip you off" quickly... sounds like rippio

why are you retards buying anything else BUT btc/ltc/eth

if this goes up 50 more satoshis it's going to go up at least 2000 more after that, it's banging it's head against the resistance

because none of those are going to double in value in 24 hours. When I sell this shitcoin i'll have twice as much BTC than I started out with. math

this

Because we have accounts on actual exchanges outside of cuckbase.

How much will this goes ? 2k ?

it has potential to get up to 3k if those sell walls get eaten up, it just needs to pass the 1650 threshold and then it's moon time

What's stopping RCN from capping at 2k again like it did in the past?

we're getting closer and closer to april
the exchange is live
their existing user base has been migrated to the exchange and the company will be the first to dip in the market to buy Ripio for lending purposes..............
do your homework first though, take what i say with a grain of salt. i don't know everything

Shit my hand is getting weak, i want to dump it at 2k and after the ama, i will buy it back the at 1k6.

everything hits resistance at ATH so impossible to know for sure if it will break through that, but I know there is at least 1 whale that is in it for the long haul

What do you think where it will end up in the end of december, possible x3?

i dont know about 3x, but maybe if the AMA goes well - this is an undervalued coin if there ever was one

if you're nervous, just wait and see if it dips again, keep an eye on those sell walls. as soon as they are gone there is nothing to stop it

Shit i'm nervous as fuck man, bought it at 1860 yesterday and it dip 20% today

Long term that doesnt matter. This will hit 1 dollar

April next year?

what a shitcoin

i feel you, i bought in early but then went back for more at 1700, but it's backed by people that like to make money, week hands and twitter shills fucked up the momentum but it's going to make it

Hey shill me some other shitcoin, short term
And is there anyway to keep tracking of whale groups?

CFI on bitrix might do well, could go to .33-.45 soonish. I don't know how to track whale groups but I know one personally

Thanks user i'm going to sleep now

no April last year

i hope you've all accumulated because once it starts theirs no stopping it

whale spotted suppressing price
spike soon

you do realize not long ago people would have said the same about those coins "why are you retards buying anything BUT btc"

Also, you are the retard for suggesting ltc. That one is the ultimate shitcoin, it literally has no fucking reason to exist. Cheap Chinese btc copy.

Because hype is might. Join in on the hype then cash out.

How do I buy this shitcoin? Binance?

Something you fuckers don't understand is that IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LEGIT THE FUCKING COIN IS.

All that matters is hype. Just look at LINK. Solid idea, and then it fucking tanked. Look at LTC. Literally no reason to exist and fills no purpose, yet it's a permanent competitor to BTC, probably because people like the logo.

We are essentially buying WORTHLESS currency. The only value is what other people are putting in to it. If someone buys LTC because they like the logo, and nobody buys something like LINK for example, or XRP, then guess what. LTC is going to go up while the others will freeze.

LINK taught me a very valuable lesson. It's not about the competence of the team. It's about cashing in and cashing out at the right time when everyone else is. The entire financial system rewards you for being a parasite and then dumping. Pump and dump is what it all is about.

yes, the sell wall is kind of amazing

Even if you disregard the fundamental analysis, thisbis still a good target for a PnD

I have noticed this myself and agree. Nothing makes sense from a fundamental analysis view anymore

where to buy?

Dude entire countries go by hype, so why wouldn't mass groups of investors?

Bittrex or Binance