Hey Veeky Forums, shill me 5 potentially good startup-altcoins. My choicse are:

Hey Veeky Forums, shill me 5 potentially good startup-altcoins. My choicse are:
SUB
BCPT
ARK
BAT
ETP

any more ideas? Gonna drop around 5k

Wtf happened to that girls legs and ass? They’ve gone missing lol, she looks scary asf famalamalam

looks weird, too much like a doll.

give me a real woman with some meat on her bones with tits and ass any day of the week

Stay on topic user.

>girl

>girl

>girl

You don't find that attractive do you?

IOTA
SALT
IOC
Maybe REQ, still researching that one

Is that a trap user?

I went in on REQ.
I bought Aragon on the dip but it's not exactly new.
Wanted to get SUB and ARK too.

BAT and ETP don't do nothing for me.

thank you, only user not focused on that trap i posted to filter out pajeets

She probably smells like baby powder and cigs.

This also OP, why BAT? I held a couple months back, it doesn't seem too promising, I don't see it lasting too long. And I do enjoy their Brave browser.
Sub is good, not sure where the floor and ceiling are on that one.
Ark is great long term and medium term. if you can snag it at 35k sats you've got yourself a steal.

she has a lot of tits though

>give me a real woman
Its funny because you're right

OK thanks guys, probably scratching BAT and ETP off the list

Isn't it just an optical illusion caused by those massively out of proportion bolt on tits?

HST FUN and HODL

I'm a poorfag, so all my choices have to be excellent and backed by quality research. I've arrived at the following two projects yielding the most return:

>REQ
>LINK

If you want to know how, research for yourself. They're both gambles, but that's the price you pay for getting on the ground floor.

I also hold SUB, but I'm watching it closely because I need to be ready to sell bad news.

I'm extremely interested in ZenCash, but it won't be pulling a x10 before EOY 2019. So I also watch, and day trade the last $250 of my stack, between QSP, RCN, RDN and ARDR, as these are all undervalued projects. I'm always looking for more though, I'd really like to get a secure node set up with ZEN, and for that you need 42. So I'm looking for the quickest way to turn $250 into $1500.

HST if you're not a retard

MyWish. Tiny mcap, working product, competitors are shit (and market caps are way higher, great team, useful purpose (smart contracts for life events like death, divorce, catastrophe, etc). Their roadmap is stacked too. I just accumulated under ico. It got flack for big presale bonuses but those people got rid of their bags last week on initial pump. This is a comfy 5x short-term w/ possible 10-20x by mid 2018. Trading on ED now but last I checked you have to copy the address into the URL to find it

HST if you're not a retard