I am too late for crypto aren't i?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin_mushroom
investopedia.com/terms/f/fiatmoney.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes OP. sorry 'bout it

it is always too late on crypto

just buy 1 BTC and you can say you're on the ride.

You will be saying the same that in 2 years time while the market keeps growing. Ignore the FUD pajeets.

Not really, I started browsing this board a month ago. Put about $3,000 into meme coins and started trading, now I have $62,000.

>It's too late

>just spend 10k on a ticket to zero.

This.

day trading? margin trading? how the fuck did you make dem gainz?

catch up fast with margin

People say this at every single fucking price. Just bite the fucking bullet man. We are still faaaar way from mainstream adoption. You know you're too late when your local supermarket accepts Bitcoin.

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Sorry to ruin the fun here, but don't trade margin. Fastest way to lose everything. If you have absolutely no idea what you're doing, buy and hold. The market will explode in 2018. We haven't seen shit yet.

Honestly know like 40% of what I’m doing. I’ve just been getting rich whilst not having a clue on how I’m doing it. I just go all in on a coin and it usually pumps up for a couple days and then I trade back to LTC and continue that process.

Seriously. Even if 2018 turns bearish because of a crash and normies think Bitcoin is not for them, 2019 will continue the rally. Bitcoin always recovers. Get in while you can, buy every single dip and just HODL.

My local supermarket accepts bitcoin

lots of places around here accept coinage, most eth and altcoins though. People don't like accepting bitcoin as PoS because its slow and awful and expensive.

I wonder what would have to happen for people to stop buying BTC. I mean even if it drops 5k$ wouldn't people just consider this cheap and buy back in.

supermarket might accept some crypto at some time...
but btc is not meant to be used like that

I started last month with $700 and now am sitting on $4300. Not quite as impressive, but I have at least 99% success on my trades, so virtually zero risk, except market exposure of course. Needless to say, none of my coins mooned more than 50% since I bought in. Look for obvious opportunities is all I'm going to say.

nothing.. it will continue to climb infinitely,,, until the end of human civilisation and time itself

>had more than 20 btc and 200+ ltc in 2012
>sold btc for $200 ea or something if i recognize correctly, and sold the ltc back at that time as well
>thinks and cries about it everyday
>keeps telling myself to invest in btc since it was $800
>never invested at that time, except invested about $2k in shitcoins
>oh bitcoin never going to $10k i tell friends, will crash at $3k surely!
>almost $10k
>cry about it everyday

Oh, and I also watch the market on average >12 hours a day, so there's that. I really want to make it.

Just put all your money in SALT. You will be rich for a life time

This, or Amazon etc. As high as its value is relative to where we began, Bitcoin has only just scratched the surface of it's potential.

> smoked 300 bitcoins worth

Aaat least I lived in the m-moment, r-right

Just imagine those bitcoins spread out among thousands of pajeets

you could've been born Barron Trump.

You can't selective play the could've-would've-should've game....

Yea you could've also played some lottery numbers a little differently.

how do you decide what to buy?

I've been holding btc for a long time. So I'm pretty happy with that,

but dude if the gains you claim are real well done mate..

Am I supposed to use coinbase or gemini?

You sure as hell haven't lost a shit ton

Cute sentiment but flawed reasoning. If we do not feel emotionally invested in a negative outcome (i.e. if we rationalise that regret is pointless) then it is equally pointless to be emotionally invested in a positive one. By your reasoning I could smoke weed every day and never get a job etc and just say 'well I could've been born a billionaire', humans are highly evolved, we evaluate decisions and then feel regret or joy based on the outcomes of those decisions.

No amount of mental gymnastics can cure the profound regret of making a horrible mistake.

>this

can someone recommend somewhere to turn fiat into crypto apart from the two below.
>coinbase banned me for buying mushrooms and are constantly down on dips
>kraken took 3 week to deposit 100 euro

>buying mushrooms
why the fuck would you but produce on a stock trading app, and why the hell are trying to trade your car for some bit coins?

what... are you drunk?

No, I think we're coming around to a new golden age of alts personally. I've been following the scene since around 2013, and it's getting more and more serious everyday.

With projects like REQ and LINK, you know it's too late. Plus I'm sure there will be more. If you take a look at the top 100 coins by market cap, and see that 75% of them are literal shitcoins, you know it's not too late.

but also this

Mushrooms = produce
Fiat = a make of car

He's taking the piss out of you m8

>REQ & LINK too late
what did you mean by this

what tools do you use to watch the market? what did you mean by this?

kek, meant it's NOT too late. Those are both "ground floor of sleeping giant" types of deals that are sure to x10 if the devs can deliver.

>mushrooms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin_mushroom

>fiat
investopedia.com/terms/f/fiatmoney.asp

what are you 12

Dude I like. Where are you gonna deposit in this month?!?