This looks like a safe 50% gain over the next week. Volume doubling, news coming on the 30th...

This looks like a safe 50% gain over the next week. Volume doubling, news coming on the 30th. All time low in Satoshi value. Only 30 mill market cap with working product. Thoughts?

pass

STOP shilling this, it doesn't need this constant pajeet crap, it will rise, and you dumb fucks keep shilling this out of proportion. People think this is a big gainer in short term, which IS NOT, this is a long term hold with big upside, so stop with this retarded p&d posts

Why?

>It's a long term hold.

I just want 50% and out.

And that's the reason this shill post means nothing, the 30th November is just a small update, and you are saying it's like big news, you are shooting yourself in the foot with this kind of shill, people will dump on your face because of false expectations

Read into the numbers.

What numbers? The coin is already over priced compared to the initial dividend potential... the only thing pumping this is FOMO

I would explain it to you but that's not my privilege.

let me accumulate ffs

>overpriced
>chink scam Walton sitting at 8x market cap without a working product

This is one of the safest doubles in crypto.

Every pajeet on biz thinks his shitcoin will moon if he just holds for a year

Up 5% since I made the thread stay poor retards.

you only need to take a look at the charts and volume to realize it is getting ready for a pump

It's happening. Last chance to get in boys.

And the name of the coin is...?

OP really delivered. Volume picking up, fomo brewing, big green candles, all that good shit.

boom

I fucking bought it and now I'm up 15%. Just sold though, might go up 50% but I made gains so I'm happy

boxming has a demo of walton working. pretty cool

I discovered it yesterday at like $6 and assumed it was about to dump and didnt invest. Now it's nearly doubled in the past day and continues to rise. Who's holding? What are your predictions for the price it'll reach?

OH SHIT IT IS ACTUALLY MOONING FINALLY

fucking hell why didnt i listen

Holding 5.7k, finally getting back my sat gains.

Get in.

ROFL good god. Thanks OP got me some good money.
Though I'm wondering why are coins mooning left and right? Why are they doing that? There must be a reason like, are the whales just buying up loads of low coins for some reason in one go?

Let's hope for a great update from the team in a few days :)

smart money moving out of BTC for the incoming 10k crash.

Buy on kucoin

Tether instead?

Moon incoming

FUDDERS BTFO, why didn't you listen once again, Veeky Forums?

probably the safest moon mission in a while

MOD is 40% of my portfolio. The team and the project are solid. It's only a matter of time for this coin to explode. I predict Q1.

The other 60% of my portfolio is HST. I've been buying the dip. People are selling before the team announce the news related to the United Nations. HST will go at least x3 next month because of AMA with cryptonigger next week and Binance listing in December.

MOD market cap: $40m
HST market cap: $12m

That's how you make it, Veeky Forums. You buy coins with low market cap and big potential. You buy coins BEFORE they moon.

who bought at the top?
I know you're out there reading this, REEING right now.

Bought at ico :) happy me

Still enough time. Significant movement this week. Plug in your MODUM.

I WAS EATING LUNCH AND DIDNT GET TO SELL

I FUCKING MISSED THE PUMP, WTF? THAT WAS IT?

did the volume x4? i remember seeing 500k yesterday. where can i check volume history?

It hasn't even begun.