What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJT2CbfHTpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he meant that the interviewer can go eat a bag of dicks. he was not even listening to his answers and only crying bcash like a retard.

It means operation dragonslayer failed.

I HAZ ENOUGH MONIESS

post sauce of OP pic faggot

seems like a very mentally stable person who i would trust my life any given day

>I HAF ENUF MONEY ME SELF MADE MILLIONALE !! I NO NEED TO INSULTED BY INTERNET CAUSE I MADE IT!

b-core whores so mad. Why you mad? It's just a game.

owned

>don't call it bcash, that's totally an insult. REEEEEEEEE

Wow man, watching this completely changed my opinion on Ver, I thought he was alright because he was really trying to change the world and followed a vision. After this, he's just another arrogant guy shouting how much money he has and how much he's worth. What an idiot. Great interviewer tho, you could see the faint smile when he first broke down over the Bcash reference

I love then end when he starts dancing a bit while saying "bcash bcash bcash"

youtube.com/watch?v=OJT2CbfHTpo

Meltdown timestamps:

36:20
41:10
42:00
44:20

"sold all my btc for bcash how fucked am I?"

The interviewer is just a complete asshole.

Even if the interviewer was an asshole Roger doesn't exactly show a good side of him there. Priding himself on how he's changing the world and how much net worth he is. Its fucking psychotic how Ver acted in this interview.

Exactly, and a degenerate. Shills gonna shill though.

BECAUSE THATS WHAT HE IS
a fucking pyschotic madman that just happened to have enough bitcoin at the right time

>solid dev team

the things roger said, and his actions outside of the interview. deserve to have pressure put on them. the interviewer wasn't rude at all.

did he really react with autistic screeching rage, just because of some silly questions? damn... i thought rich people had class and all that.

crypto world is becoming interdasting....
never thought people would really care about the ideological ideas of the coins
but hey, there are fanboys for everything

says Scrooge McDuck.
Regularly gave himself concussions by diving head first into his muh gainz

precisely, roger doesn't know how to remain composed. he's bipolar

>The interviewer is just a complete asshole.

That's an opinion. But even if he is, he's also right. That's the main thing to take away from this interview.

That and the fact that Roger apparently thought things that weren't true and needed to be corrected.

thx my dude
no coiner here but im learning and laughing a lot

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahhahaha

what a faggot

How is this guy so emotional? Can you really imagine most publicly experienced CEOs of big companies interacting with an interviewer in such a way? I get he wants to keep the bitcoin brand, but he has to earn it. Just shouting "ITS BITCOIN CASH, I MEAN BITCOIN, YOU'RE INSULTING ME" isn't convincing anyone of the value of bch.

>muh decentralized banking
LOL, he won't even let you call "HIS" coin "BCash". XD

LEL imagine fucking up your brand you so carefully tried to build by simply NOT HAVING YOUR FUCKING EMOTIONS IN CHECK. ffs these people are supposed to be the spearhead of this blockchain revolution? LMAO

that's old money not new money

I'm honstly afraid to watch the interview because I feel horrible after watching cringe-worthy scenes. Is there an english word for "Fremdschämen"?

Even if the reporter was voluntarily trying to trigger the man he shouldn't be melting down if he truly believe bitcoin cash will prevail.

This interview shows that he is incredibly stressed out and aware that his grasp on the community is weakening.This guy is unstable and dangerous. I'm not sure that someone with so much explosive hate should be in charge of such a far-reaching project. Even tho bitcoin core sucks now I really don't know who to root for.

>I'm not sure that someone with so much explosive hate should be in charge of such a far-reaching project.
I thought bcash is decentralized.

That interviewer is an assclown. Roger would beat that dude to a pulp in the same room

>Roger would beat that dude to a pulp in the same room
Stop being so aggressive and violent, dude. It makes cashies look bad.

Roger, get out of Veeky Forums and go take care of your fortune.

Well I hope it is.

I like both. Roger is a black belt in Jujutsu. You know this right?

Roger is not only a scam artist but he is also autistic.

>these are the technological visionaries that will change the world forever
crash incoming

I didn't know but as a black belt in Taekwondo I don't really care. Even if I weren't, why should I care about his personal life or his ability to physically attack other people?

I wouldn't care if I was a black belt in Taekwondo too. You just had to pick the worst one, didn't you?

You are right, and I lost interest in this conversation because you are right. Peace. :)

yes, basically super autistic.

Is this guy serious? No one gives a shit if Roger Ver can wrestle.