LINK HQ

No LINK thread in the catalogue? Unacceptable Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoninjas.net/2017/07/29/bittrex-recent-sec-digital-asset-ico-investigative-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone holding LINK this month while ETH and BTC are mooning is a legit moron

Even if one has enough 2 do both?

Bittrex today

I honestly feel like the only person on biz holding req + link.
I'm just too lazy, poor and scared to trade it.

nope, won't happen.

LINKies forget this is an unregistered security, which is against Bittrex's token policy.

Please be legit senpai

It is definitely registered, retard. The cert for sergey's registration "Albiet tot he caymen islands, but regardless" has even floated around here before.

Bittrex is completely possible.

Except it's a utility not a security

9/10 FUD though good job

>being this deluded
>not knowing LINK is an unregistered security, which is why burgers weren't allowed in ICO

Have fun believing the shills I guess

I lie about having heavy bags in these two to make newbies feel better about such an obvious unforced error.

cryptoninjas.net/2017/07/29/bittrex-recent-sec-digital-asset-ico-investigative-report/

3/10 Your FUD is MUD

BUY BUY BUY

Are we gonna moon to GLORIOUS 30c?

It's happening today.
300K in one buy. This is it boys

Didn't people find "Link" in the Bittrex source for a possible listing a while back, when clicking the menu really quick.

9/10 FUD

3/10 FUD

Which one is it?

> lie about having heavy bags
That is ambiguous
You have heavy bags or claim that you are holding em, while actually you aren't?

look its the magic box again
what a shitcoin amongst shitcoins.

How does it feel that normies who are buying bitcoin on coinbase from 4,000 onwards are making money knowing nothing about crypto while u biz fgts chase shitcoin moon missions LOL

He has heavy bags. he's just embarrassed for some odd reason to tell the world he's holding the next ETH.

>the next ETH
>LINK is literally an ERC20 token on ETH's platform

That's not how this works bucko

Top Kek buying at an all time for something that is already mooned past ALPHA FUCKING CENTARI.

>> v.s. buying the next ETH astated above for below .25c

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

It's not the "unregistered" part it's the "security" part. SEC would eat Bitrex's lunch if they were offering securities for sale. Luckily LINK passes the Howey test, so there isn't anything to worry about.

True, I use it as hyperbole.

>implying that matters

We can meet in the middle and say 5/10 FUD

DESU, LINK has recently become really depressing to hold after SIBOS dump, fork drama and now this BTC rally with incoming correction.

The token is not the product, man.
Anything you can buy in shops now is literally cash on BANK platform, according to your logic.

Chainlink is to ETH what the Internet is to the Computer. If you don't realize how revolutionary this is...I'm not sure crypto is the right place for you.

It's fun to FUD. It's fun to make memes and shitpost all day. But when all that gets put aside, ChainLink is the hands down MOST promising project in crypto right now. It has the potential to become a major powerhouse and break top 10 MC with ease.

Yes, due to the lack of news and awareness of it fizzling out, growth has stagnated. Do not take this as a negative. Progress IS being made. If you try to time it out and buy in before the big news...just be careful. You might miss it.

was there any specific reason over the past weekend for this rise?

> DESU
WTF?
Did I actually type that?

AMEN

No, when you type "desu" it becomes desu.

Meanwhile, BTC has tripled in price since LINK has been released despite being a PoC cryptocurrency

This is so fucking stupid.

If this isn't parody, you're legit a mong for believing this.

LINK is literally used as a payment to the nodes and nothing else. Why on earth does it matter if it uses ETHs block chain?

You realize that the product, ChainLink, works on many different block chains including BTC and HyperLedger, right?

Lol I wondered when this would happen, in 10 years we're still talking about this shit

No judgement, but you gotta forge those Iron hands. You'll never make it if you let emotions hold those future Gold Ingots...

Can do this all day ya FUD hounds.

I am 80% sure you hold 0 LINK and started this thread just for the lulz

But what is the point in replacing such normal abbreviations with desu?

>But what is the point in replacing such normal abbreviations with desu?
There is no reason whatsoever to abbreviate a commonly inappropriate phrase to be honest

45k in cold storage, accumulating that last 5k for an even 50k.

As for the lulz... You can never have to many LINK threads.

I wouldn't sweat it. LINK will 20x before the end of Q1 2018. Believe me, or don't...but if you miss this single moon ticket you have only yourself to blame.

Most of us missed early ETH, early BTC, and have only hit late into the other moon missions. This is our chance at redemption.

I say that I have them when I do not.

Ditto - don't be a cuck and miss out.

Kek

> 45k in cold storage
Ye ye, and I just bought 100k LINK.
The only reason anybody would fish for extra-rare moon missions is if they got little money. If I had enough money to get 45k LINK, I'd be playing it safe with normal coins.

I just bought $500 worth of ETH. I have 6600 LINK already, should I buy more and get up to 10k? Or should I keep my 1 ether? I had like 4 or 5 ethereum before I pissed it away on LINK. I really want to hit 10k though, its my LINK goal and when I finally hit it I forget about it.

bingo. this is IT, people. if you ain't rich already, then this is your one shot to make it. this is it. now are you gonna take this chance? or are you jus' gonna let it slip?

It's out there. I want to believe. There are scribes from SIBOS out there. I've seen them. If you dig deep enough into the INSTITUTION you shall find a final timeline

I have ten k, you want to be at that sweet spot.

Double Dubz, checked. Regardless of disagreement of investment strategy.

"One opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted"

When you tried to tell em

>Rent Free

Bittrex hype

Why is LINK always so popular on here despite having no price action whatsoever, and a steady downtrend?

What are you retards going on about?

you'll see in 1 year

Because well buy low and sell high. Now it's low so you ___?

50% smart money seeing the huge potential
50% brainlets fuding the project out of sheer frustration casued by their brain limitations to understand it

It's either actually going to the moon, or people who bought it at 50 cents are desperate & deluded because it's fallen to 18, and they want more than anything to see it rise again.

Recipe for success - Patience will net you unbelievable accomplishments

I wonder which it is...

Same man, except I'm also holding XRP

right
especially it's crucial now, during the bull market to stay on track
everyone is pic related right now, to chase shitcoins and that's gonna bite them in the ass

i have 13 link

i need to wait 63 more years until i can get enough money for a new tesla.

"winning!"

Does MEW readily accept LINK? Anything I need to do to set it up to take it? ETH holder here.

Nope, it just takes it along with all ERC20 tokens

Moon ya dummy

right right, of course, i forgot about "the message"