Post em boys

ETC loaded. I'll see you at the moon. You're a good one, user.

Will this poor fag make it?

how bad did i do

More link, less powr

Comfy

Consolidate that ETH into VTC for some steady gains throughout the EOY

Looking pretty good user.

If you do it's going to take 20x as long. With that money you have to make aggressive all in plays.

im considering going all in monero to avoid the whole bch/btc civil war. good idea?

I think im over diversified, the powr bags are getting dumped next pump.

There are some rumored announcements, so im gonna try to hold in case of a pump. But if not im planning of selling it

feeling good atm.

put more into BCPT, I'm trying to slim down my coins as well.

more REQ, less LINK and POWR

All In

This is all on my Ledger.

NEO is creating GAS, ARK is forging (0.3 per day). Not going to touch any of this throughout 2018. Only exception is when OMG and REQ staking becomes available.

notice how not a single fucking blockfolio fag rated anyone? you guys are all pricks. I rated every single on you, so at least rate me in return. My bags first, and I'm listing the quantity, not USD amount (am poor):

>10k LINK
Obvious choice.

>10k REQ
Obvious choice

>2.5 SUB
Controversial choice. I expect this political climate to pump, but I've got my finger on the trigger to dump it if the project doesn't actualize. Shitloads of good news this month though.

And for the last $250 to my name, I swing between QSP, RDN, RCN, ARDR and ZEN. Trying to earn a secure node set up with ZEN for passive income, plus I think the platform is solid. QSP and RCN are both moon bound, ZEN has news in a couple of days, and RDN is a comfy consistent +5% everyday kind of hold.

SHILL ME

spread to thin for the amount of capital you have, imo. drop IOTA, and get ready to dump VTC no later than the halvening.

spread to thin. see above advice about VTC. If i had $700 to spend, I'd be all in on REQ and LINK. And Maybe some ETH, LTC or SUB. Why even bother having $30 in SUB? If it does a x4 you only made 120. It's pointless, you need to consolidate.

Looks good long term. Personally, I'd keep a close on POWR to cost average it down if it keeps bleeding. More LINK, less POWR. Just consider the difference in use cases, and the vast scope and necessity LINK will have. But best one yet imo.

ur too rich for me too r8

normally you'd be too rich for me too r8, but you're clearly going to be a poorfag soon so let me help: diversify

I'd agree over diversified. Smart move on powr bags, imo. I dn't know about BTCP or TIX enough to comment, but they're low market cap, so could be good or could be a total loss.
you better be watching ODN news carefully, I woldn't invest in such a niche product.

>125 NEO
>To get GAS

You will never make it bro, sorry not sorry

what is this double blockfolio with the same usd value?

>18,444.63 BTC

feelsbadman.jpg

it's just scrolled down holy fuck are you actually mentally challenged?

-1.4%
lol

GAS is just a nice bonus. I'm interested in NEO itself.

started at 1200 in middle of october, how am i doing

What price did you buy ETC?

holy shit

>what is this double blockfolio with the same usd value?
kek, you can't make this shit up

i hate exchanges and can't really day trade anyway, is there a practical way to get shitcoins otherwise?
i found dis freewallet shindig for android, anyone know about it?

Hell yeah brother, 21k ODN here, 2018 will yield some serious gains for us.

I'm annoyed by the Blockfolio bug that shows me I'm 13% in minus although literally everything goes up.

Recommend me stuff though. Wishing had bought IOTA when it was down

can you poor fags stop posting your depressing blockfolios? Jeeze.

Here, this is how it's done.

Fuck forgot pic

No. You must purchase shitcoins with coins you buy from an exchange (btc,eth)

Thanks for making this all possible, faggots. Total fiat invested is $6450 starting in April.

How much fiat did you initially invest? Make one monster good bet? Or slow and steady up to where it is now? Nicely done either way

fake. no one is this deluded

"diversify

Imma be up to $14k by tomorrow. Then reinvest on the dip and be up to 17k-20k by Friday.

Diversifying is for virgins.

Bought it in July

>mfw people essentially gamble with amounts of money I could literally live with for 4 years
>nevermind, 13 years. Well done user, I´m jelly.

Beeing a poorfag sucks, but at least I managed to make 250$ out of 50$ so far. I´m just sort of scared that btc will finally burst and render it worthless.

Waaaay too diversified op.

poorly, you'd have around 2000 by now with all in on btc

You are correct, sorry that I was harsh on you, I was in a bad place at the time of writing, hope you were not too much offended. We are all gonna make it Veeky Forums!

ok sorry for being retarded, but when i said exchanges i meant stuff like bitfinex, i know i need at least coinbase to buy btc/eth/ltc

but after i have those, is there a more practical and safer way to buy shitcoins other than mt. gox 2.0 or some other shit?

it was $5k worth when I bought it in June/July. Converted 25 ETH

Was thinking about buying pbl too... But waiting for payday sucks

I've actually made more, I've cashed out 140k already. My old rule was cash out everything over 200k, but now I'm going to make it 500k.

Started with 15k in June.

How are people so poor? Just use a fucking credit card to buy crypto. When I started 12k of my 15k was bought on credit. Are you poor fags stupid or something?

I just can't get behind ODNs idea, not with my peanuts. I need things that have huge use cases, not instant messaging apps kek.

I know it's a "platform" and they're ptrying to extend beyond that, but I'm a fuckload more interested in sitting on my ticking time bombs of REQ and LINK.

ew

larp

says someone who is not late as fuck to the crypto party. i feel like this party is already so over, you can only fuck the ugly chicks that no one else wanted

I thought the party was over when Bitcoin hit 3k.

Party is not over. Plenty of young, nubile chicks ready to be raped anally without lube

Next year is going to be comfy

newfag here
have 400$ left, should i get more eth or xmr?

Don't u think buying crypto with credit card is a bad choice lol? maybe you got lucky but if u make one bad move then youre fucked.

Show btc graph

Just download the wallets for your longer hold coins to keep them off exchanges and minimize risk

luck favors the bold, nigga.

Here is mine

Pls rate

Am I too late to be judged? Mostly concentrating on BTC, ETH, XMR and LTC and also some risky shots.

why is everyone has ark?

I've been using coinbase, what other sites would I utilize to buy alt cryptos?

bittrex

About to drop another 1k. What should I invest in?

16k initial investment... right before the China FUD this year which tanked my portfolio. Only recently seen some gains as I consolidated coins. am I going to make it into 2018?

fuck off pajeet

Looking pretty solid user. You'll make it in 2018 pretty easy desu.

low yield low risk
wait till you 1k
use .2k to play with meme coins

ark is the og biz coin, all summer

Okay my goal is to get up to 1 bitcoin. What the fuck do I do.

Smh

You may make it. How high do you see Neo going? I’d be nervous holding that much at $40, although i sold nine months ago, haven’t looked into it since.

I don't see why any big news release can't push it to 80-100. It spiked above 50 with the false big announcement a few weeks ago which should tell you a lot. People are wanting it to succeed and wanting some big news to pop for it.

I bought most my mine at 11-12 so I am kind of free rolling on it. It was by far my biggest gainer.

Don't let this guy fool you. You can't actually cash out. Your money has to go into a Bitcoin card that is worthless. In all your time on Veeky Forums have you ever seen someone post their actual bank account balance and not their meme coin balance?

Thank god i boarded the ark over the summer

Sell the random bs and step further into the ark. Havent you heard the news?

rate please

Feelin comfey

stop posting fucking thumbnails

i cashed out 20k BTC from coinbase. and i pay 0 taxes cause ITALIAN law says crypto coins non taxable if less than 50k

I should be phageet normie and all in LINK huh kek

You'll be a wealthy man by middle of next year user

You shouldn’t be.

Da Hongfei will determine if I make it or kill myself

+ about 3 eth wrapped up in ICOs

Im either a retard or a genius. Time will tell

Larp

ABOUT TO BREAK 11K BOIZ

>put in 6596 two months ago

Check em for the meme's

How do I dark theme?

I don't think I'll make it.