If you are under the impression that everyone knows about Bitcoin already...

If you are under the impression that everyone knows about Bitcoin already, check out this post that is currently on the front page of Imgur (most viral). These are normies that fancy themselves to be pretty "nerdy" and internet savvy, but you can see from the comments that they know next to nothing about Bitcoin.

imgur.com/gallery/V1hrK5R

We are still early adopters, anons. There is a giant untapped market out there. Hodl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TF297rN_8OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah
100k is real

>implying Veeky Forums knows more than next to nothing about bitcoin

>Analysts say it’s headed for a crash. Do SOMETHING with it.

Laughed at that comment. 10000th BTC obituary this year.

Everyone knows about that fucking Pizza transaction though and don't wait a second to tell everybody about the Pizza guy

The only reason Veeky Forums thinks that is either they have small social circles or *gasp* their friends have similar interests so they obviously would be more likely to invest in crypto. There’s a survey out there that showed only 2 percent of Americans have or ever have owned bitcoin.

>2 percent of Americans
i'm surprised it's that high desu

I have a ton of friends, they are deep into tech and coding. Never talk about it

Exactly. It's an obvious echo chamber effect. But that doesn't stop people on this board from declaring every day that "everyone" knows about bitcoin now.

I know that it's LITERALLY dude free money lmao

what else is there?

Also yeah we're early adopters. This isn't like other bubbles where everyone tells you to get in, like the housing bubble. There isn't a hype among normies.
Everyone just talks about how they wish they had BTC but noone actually owns one.

It's the exact opposite of a hype. No matter who you talk to they tell you to not buy Bitcoin. Everywhere. Bitcoin isn't worth so much because it's hyped to no ends, it's worth so much DESPITE only a fraction of people actually believing in it.
We are still so SO far away from Bitcoin's true value, we might not even have entered institutional investor phase yet.

I remember when I first thought about buying Bitcoin at 600 and thought that it's way too high and it took me to 2k to actually bite the bullet, despite everybody telling me to not do it.

This is only the beginning. The normie adoption is still basically 0. Heck 90% of normies are actually too dumb to set up a wallet. The true hype will start when Banks start offering to manage Bitcoin wallets for you. THAT'S when the bubble will start. Until then everyone is an early adopter

In comparison, 50% of adult Americans own stocks.

250k per BTC confirmed

xmr 10k?

>implying you don't have a NEET army researching alt coins all day

Even my tech savvy friends are too afraid to buy Crypto. I know two people who got independently into crypto and one guy who got into it because of me.

Most my friends still wouldn't touch crypto with a 100m pole and most probably never will. I have fat lardass friend who is the definition of normie. His favorite game is Fifa, his favourite movie is Star Wars, his favorite activity is doing nothing and hang out with friends.
Guy is dumb as a brick but thinks he's smart. When I told him about Crypto he didn't even listen. He just laughed at me and called me a crazy tinfoil hat for thinking that BTC will reach 10k by EOY in April.

You think my gains would've shut him up but when BTC hit 5k a while ago and I said that I'm fully confident it will hit 10k by the end of the year he continued to laugh and thought I was crazy.
These people will never get into crypto.
For them the price is always too high, because they'll never understand what crypto actually is.
The moment that HE gets into crypto I know to pull out because it means that even the last lardass jumped on the train.

He is my warning system that the bubble will pop

most of them vaguely know about it and think its a scam or bubble, we are in the early stage of EARLY adoption.

Yep. Even people who are educated or smart in other areas of their life love to say Bitcoin is a scam because they know nothing about it

>but, user, it has no *inherent value*!

right, and those green papers in your wallet only have "inherent value" as kindling

Once normies realise that the next Amazon/Facebook/whatever popping up will have its roots in the blockchain/crypto sphere and they could actually have been participating in it from the ground up it will get interesting

Fucking normies REEEEEEEE
I work at Fortune 500 engineering company and while people there discuss bitcoin, they don't know wtf is blockchain, etherium and alts.
Last week one of them bought some btc, they've been looking at him like he's a fucking madman.
One guy owns a rig but he keeps a low profile, just like I do. I believe he's balls deep in The Game.

So yeah, I can't wait for fucking basement dwelling brony neets to become new financial elite.

Praise kek boyz

early adopters

i dont think it will crash this time seeing as satan wants people to trust and buy into this

it will go steadily to 25kthen crash kek

The buy pressure is so fucking high. People learned to buy the dip. Everytime Bitcoin dips it just skyrockets even higher. I actually hope Project Dragonslayer manages to be somewhat successful in dipping BTC because it will rise even further.
What the dragonslayers don't know is that they are trying to kill an ever stronger growing phoenix

Is this the beginning of the beta uprising?

>The buy pressure is so fucking high. People learned to buy the dip.

I don't trust this shit anymore. Banks and other financial institutions are in, and those fuckers truly know how to fuck over a market full of virgin basement dwelling neets

I thought the banks are already in and purchased fuck tons of ripple?

Ripple is a scam. Let the banks sit on their bags

thats not caused by normies entering the market.

I agree with this. You also have to think 10k is real for others. The "it's to late" meme is going to be laughable in a few years

I remember thinking $4 was a ripoff cause it could fall back to $.05
though the same thing about $14(after $32 peak
and $27 (after the $100 peak)
oh and $80 after the $250 peak.

finally bought in (like .2) on the rise to 1k, doubled my money.

We're not done going up (no bear market > 6mo), but we are higher than the bottom of the next correction/crash.

forgot to mention I sold off and the put in all the wagecuckbucks i didn't need to literally survive between 440 and 220 for this rise :D
>never will
dude, eventually no one will have a choice.

ripple is the literal centralized coin. Its fiat crypto. There's a reason why most of its volume is straight usd/xrp

OP checking in. In the imgur comments you have all the classic retard-tier FUD

>muh tulip mania
>muh dot-com bubble
>muh no way to cash out
>muh no one can get bitcoins anymore because mining is too difficult
>muh crash to 0 inevitable

Make them suffer for their sins!

what is log chart

>2 percent
that's a shitton of people

>that one pajeet post saying if BTC is so good dump 100% of your savings in it and report back in 10 years
Holy FUCK that's gonna be hilarious 10 years from know.

*now fucking phones

You think biz understands Bitcoin or blockchain technology?
People around here just want to make money, they don't care about the tech and understanding it.

>There’s a survey out there that showed only 2 percent of Americans
That's too much.
How many americans own penny stocks or speculative stocks?

>Buy a stick of gum with bitcoin
>Cost: $0.99c
>Transaction Fee: $8
>Time to confirm: 1 hour
Awesome xD

Implying I don't refresh charts and watch blockfolio all day

>Using BTC for the wrong reasons
That's like renting a truck to transport a shoe.

>Using BTC to buy things is wrong
Then what the fuck should we use it for lmao?

it's the wizard revolution

Huh, for the most exciting thing in the world....to make money

>2009-2011 - almost no fee quick transactions, reee at any bitcoin service that charges fees, we are a no fee zone
>2012-2013 - these fees are a uh, a bit higher than i remember
>2013+ - high fees dont matter anymore, its a store of value now *smirks*

>Everyone is just 1 person on the internet!!

>4 mined years ago
>If they are still real

LARP

trapazoid knows

youtube.com/watch?v=TF297rN_8OY
this song gets more and more right, as time goes on

the basement dwellers shall inherit the earth