Gamechanger

Gamechanger.

when kovri is out , 200$+ will be piece of cake.
500$ in 2018
1k$ eoy 2018 if everything goes smooth

fucking nice man.

Million Monero.

Monero is the shit. Can't wait for 4 years from now when mainstream people realize btc can be traced

one word: VERGE

Get over the .01cent hurdle before you start shilling your shitcoin bro.

Also - 44XMR holder reporting in. Am I gonna make it bros?

redpill me on Kovri, why should I give a shit

You can use remote nodes without exposing your IP. Bear in mind you can use Monero with a full blockchain (or even a remote node behind TOR) without exposing your IP anyway but this adds a routing layer on top of any external connections, I believe.

For me, I'd expect it to unlock the full potential of mobile transactions. Think if every Android and iOS user could have full access to their Monero stack without anyone being able to trace any transaction, ever. DNMs would go wild.

This is the one I'm accumulating hard. It's only going one way.

there are only 2 opsec/security holes at the moment in XMR that can leak your privacy, those are

1. IP address that omitted the transaction - Kovri solves this

2. Same monero address used when receiving funds - sub-addressing solves this

Both are ready for release, once it happens XMR will hit $2.5k

IP only gets leaked when using a remote node also.

>Both are ready for release, once it happens XMR will hit $2.5k
Easy here, but yeah 600 insta-jump after the release could be possible

Because the criminal world and the darknet are a billion dollar industry and they are already using XMR instead of BTC to do business.

When Kovri comes out, the rich people are going to use it to avoid taxes. Remember the panama papers? Well, the rich people of this earth won't have to do that anymore to avoid taxes.

you will double your money. slowly. while watching coins with way lower marketcaps increase exponentially. you will probably sell it during a long bear market and put it in bitcoin after the banks "tame" it.

when will the kocri thing happen

They are working on the alpha version as we speak

people have always known this

Source on that

>people will avoid taxes with MY coin!
this is the worst attempt at hyping up a coin I've ever seen. You think Uncle Sam will sit idly by if shit like this starts happening? Sam gets his share, and you don't stop him.

>everyone is american

Do we have an estimate when kovri will be released ?

Everyone who matters, yes.

How many of you Veeky Forums Monero shillers gave actually gave back to the project?

I think xmr doesn't need any shilling for it to be successful