Don't Miss ChainLink

Quoting another user for this.

Chainlink is to ETH what the Internet is to the Computer. If you don't realize how revolutionary this is...I'm not sure crypto is the right place for you.

It's fun to FUD. It's fun to make memes and shitpost all day. But when all that gets put aside, ChainLink is the hands down MOST promising project in crypto right now. It has the potential to become a major powerhouse and break top 10 MC with ease.

Yes, due to the lack of news and awareness of it fizzling out, growth has stagnated. Do not take this as a negative. Progress IS being made. If you try to time it out and buy in before the big news...just be careful. You might miss it.

Don't take the FUD seriously. Know that this is a legitimate project that can have a life changing impact on your wealth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kW27zYIxZhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just fuck off with LINK threads. I hold 100k LINK and seriously get tired of this shit. They add zero value to anything. No matter if FUD or "in depth discussion". Everything has been regurgitated 28934 times.

You didn't make a single informative statement, just buzzwords to generate hype.

I've considered grabbing it but unfortunately to me the devs look shady af. Just started btw I'm a poorfag with only a 100bucks

it's an abstract kind of FUD

Deeper partnership discussions with toilet factories

There is no need to inform, hype, spoonfeed or FUD this anymore. Price has been as low as it gets, good buy opportunities. Whoever is still not in this but buys other shitcoins, will never be, due to his servere mental disability and can't be helped.

youtu.be/kW27zYIxZhY

sooo every thread on biz?

Give me intel on the bittrex rumour.

fucking IDIOT link is LITERALLY your only chance to make it retard

someone on twitter said "yo wahts up with the link being sent to bittrex wallets?"

bittrex says "we have to do that before listing for testing purpose. don't read into (read into it)"

Bagholder desperate to jump out even at a 2x moon where he offloads his bags

Obvious shill, this project is dead

loaded up! I can't wait for next year...we alrdy on the right path to riches

this is why we keep saying LINK is not for the brainlets. because when we try to explain its value proposition, you dummies just don't get it. well I'm sorry but some things you just can't dumb down any further. if the OP doesn't make sense to you, you are a brainlet, and you are gonna miss out on some of the sickest gains since ETH.

Diversify coins from top 10. Some day you will have $1000, no, $5000 dollars. But then the crypto part will be over and that's not life changing money.

impostor. no way an autistic mainstay like 'brainlet' is in the great pepe baller's lexicon. for shame.

I can't w8 for the pink wojack threads

>tfw cashed out of link at $0.15
>tfw cashed out of link at $0.5
>tfw cashed out of link at $1
>tfw cashed out of link at $5
>tfw cashed out of link at $10

heh

Never cash out EVERYTHING or more than you really need/want. It never made sense with any of the really good projects.

SELL ORDERS SET FOR $50

Whats up with the volume today?
2X normal...

Without chainlink or something like it smart contracts are literally worthless token changers. Consider yourselves lucky to have been able to invest in necessary architecture of cryptocurrencies.

exactly. decentralized oracles are the future of cryptos. that is a fact. now you have only one choice: which coin is best poised to capture this market? the answer is LINK. period. no it ain't lame ass aeternity. it's LINK.

gee whiz im very sure ethereum isnt working on their own oracles for their platform as we speak

ethereum has its own problems; they got enuff on they's plate. decentralized oracles are a system best suited for its own token anyway.

I’m all over LINK but this entire fucking thread seems to be a copy pasta from last week.

That's nothing.
You are like a baby.
Watch:
>sell orders set for 0.999999 btc : link

Financial firms are in talk with Link already. Ethereum already has a 30 billion+ marketcap. Even if Eth launched decentralized Oracles tomorow it'd be worth it for the banks to follow through with Link as there is a much larger piece of the pie for them.

Low activity is seriouslying FUDding me though. I came into crypto because Link caught my eye and seemed to be a good starting point, but I've held ETH the entire time. I want to believe, but no news, a tiny reddit board being the only other community apart from Veeky Forums taking about it, a small team. Doesn't imbue me with the sense of a grand project in the making. Is ARK the more promising bet?

>tfw will be a millionaire in a year or two thanks to Veeky Forums and Sergey
I feel so.... secure. I'ts a good feeling.

Trading at 20 cent, Chainlink is listed as a 60 mn market cap coin. That is calculated with 350 mn link coins, though sergey&co hold an additional 650 mn coins, which means the actual implied market cap is about 170 mn usd.

170 mn market cap for a coin that has nothing, literally nothing going for it. The true value, implying that the advantage of having the idea (ie the whitepaper) is probably more around 10 mn worth. Note that this is very generous as im literally implying 10 mn worth for a first mover advantage. At this stage, the idea in the whitepaper can easily be copied by 10 eastern european it programmers who will have a bullet proof code up and running in 2 months, at which point chainlink will be worthless.

A generous 10 mn market cap assumption would imply a link price of 1 cent, take or give.

but wai u ned erc30 tekken?

show wallet, big boy

I have it on binance right now until my ordered ledger arrives
but I have a bit above 9k

I just need one single token to start shilling 0x6002A74D7440230821EA617C3154C6513c85DB41

>Revolutionary
Oracles are great. Not revolutionary, though.
>babies first investment

dollars or link? You really think you're going to get 100+ dollar link? Sheeit

If it were to get to ETHs marketcap that is the approximate price you'd get

Should I sell my req for link?

I will pass on holding your bags

If you don't want to hate yourself for the next 30 years

Nah if it's that high the other tokens would be released. Gonna need 100 billy market cap for that most likely

Link. I'll be buying up to 10k and beyond as soon as my credit card limit on jewbase lifts, but yes. I expect Link to get to $100. I don't see why not.

>I'll be buying up to 10k and beyond as soon as my credit card limit on jewbase lifts

Literally doing the exact same right now. Holy fuck why is Coinbase so shit. Literally been having panic attacks all weekend and Monday because of the huge alt dip, fearing it will correct back up and I will miss out on it. I have enough fiat to buy it all of what I want, yet Coinbase is forcing me to drip in my dollars at a snail pace every few hours. Fuck this limit shit.

I'm on day six of waiting for a deposit to show up. Coinbase didn't used to be this shit. I swear it used to take less time.

bitterex

You don't think it's tomorrow right. Please tell me there are a few days left. I fucking bought almost 4 ETH on Sunday to get this and Kikebase still hasn't let me transfer it. I want more Link so bad.

What are Veeky Forums's predictions on the Bittrex listing time?

Why don't you use localbitcoins? There should be at least a decent offer there, no?

It's too late I already bought my ETH 2 days ago. I don't get my next paycheck till tomorrow either so I am fucked if this goes up before then.

Coinbase said it will be pending till Wednesday.

Money Skelly said oracles are not even worth 32mil. When this collapses because other startups will be providing oracle solutions there will be a lot of unhappy people but it's their own fault for investing.

Money skelly also said ETH should not be worth more than $7...

He's an autistuc genius when it comes to coding. Below-Average Veeky Forumstard when it comes to economics.

Keep it, REQ is another solid project that will be using LINK.

sergey will never do anything useful lmao enjoy bagholding forever

>Money skelly also said ETH should not be worth more than $7...
Post source

He sold a large portion of his stack at approx $6.25. It was used as FUD quite often before.

>Money skelly also said ETH should not be worth more than $7...
FUDing your own coin for laughs just like linkies do now

money skelly is just salty because he knows that his entire project is fucking useless without Sergey's mastepiece. All vitalik can do with his ethereum is create more shitcoins, nothing else.

you're just pulling shit out your ass.

wow it's ARK but different name
wow it's another ripple

looks like it's dumping back to 15 cents

looks like you're sharingan is broken.

nice fud bud but your fud is a dud

Brainlet here. The website says that the sale has been completed. Is it too late? Can I still buy it?