Link

Is this little fellow trying to moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E
etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for reference

you bet. that's our boy, LINK. he's the little engine that can. he will get up that mountain. he will bring us to that lambo land. oh yes he will.

lol, are you the one and only pepe baller or is this a meme by now?
if you are the OG pepe baller you should get a tripcode

our little guy is so endearing. I just want to cuddle with him :3

>1800 sats
>moon
How far Linkies have fallen

ded

we all have some pepe baller inside of us.

>Is this little fellow trying to moon?
>trying to

kek

Am I a retard for using the LINK/ETH pair all the time instead?

no, I used to go with the ETH/Link but there's simply more volume with the BTC/link

the USD price is the same so there's really no much difference than that

Volume has been unusually high today with no price movement. Last time volume was anywhere near this high we had good upwards movement.

this is now the thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E

NOOOOO NOT YET FUCK

I am a tiny 1050 Link away from my comfy HODLING goal and fucking Coinbase is suspicious of my new card and is holding my ETH till fucking tomorrow not letting me send it. JUST FUCKING WAIT ANOTHER FUCKING DAY SO I CAN GET THIS FUCK!

>Comfy hodling goal

I bought 55k link at 40c

jus' hold it man. it sucks but 55k LINK is enough to make it.

Lucky you. I've got 18,953 Link right now and my goal is 20k Link minimum.

Fuck I have 3.8 ETH locked on Coinbase right now fuck I could have around 30k Link if it goes through.

I sold mine and made enough to cover a little extra LINK if I wanted to. Why do people even HODL when BCC just mooned, along with POE and like 5 other alts? It just makes no sense man.

wut was that

I bought 55k link at 8c

>> pump up the volume

Yeah for real, what the dealio?

Some guy is or multiple guys are accumulating like hell it seems. New exchange confirmed

I'm not really into TA or anything and I know it might sound stupid, but does anyone else count 4waves (as of this last one), this could mean we're looking at a nice last pump ant then we should see a tren reversal

anyone understands elliot waves theory better?

kinda sad I can't afford more link :/

and considering BTC looks prone to correct and there's "news" before EOTY
this... this could moon before we expect it

can someone please call me deluded so I go do productive things with my time?

a BTC correction means alts will go down as well. LINK might not get hit as hard since it's already at rock bottom and support at 1800 sats has been tested multiple times.

>a BTC correction means alts will go down as well
NO! WHY DO YOU FUCKS KEEP SAYING THIS YOU FUCKING TARDS, I SWEAR YOU JUST COPY WHAT YOU HEAR OTHER IDIOTS SAY, KYS

How much link and req to become a millionaire in two year's time? Is 3500 link and 10000 req enough?

for that you'd need Link at 142usd and req at 50usd
(to have a million I mean, that'd be 500k from each investment)

Can you explain why that's not true. Not trolling, curious.

hmmm I reckon that might happen, I'll HODL until I hit those numbers or a crash is imminent. (I'm also HODLing 2000 XRP but I don't know whether that'll go anywhere soon)

thanks user!

Bullish af is what that is.

This, volume has been thick today. I haven't seen it like this, price is same. Is someone actually accumulating? What does it mean??

meant for
I don't want to take away your (you)

you gotta remember that all this talk of binance prices is kinda dumb because only 5% of the tokens are being actively traded.

BTC correcting from $10k would mean hodlers would likely move into other cryptos -- not fiat.

Because if the money flows into alts then alts rise. A bitcoin correction only hurts alts when money leaves into fiat

lol you're welcome m8
we can all dream :)

I'm fanatized by the way Link moves, it's like some real smart/institutional investors are behind this
usually the charts for crypto are all bullshit (IMO)

WTF my ID changed

I can't believe the amount of Link threads get started, mods need to do their job.

Plus Link does have competition and these competitors are further along in development than Link. Link is not unique

>Plus Link does have competition
>these competitors are further along in development than Link.
>Link is not unique
Kill yourself brainlet

>your entire post

you mean Corta? we had a thread about this
corta is competition to the blockchain and SWFIT

and "aeternity" is a joke, seriously read the whitepaper and their 2 sentece explanation of "decentralized oracles"
probably a fancy PnD

You're wrong m8

SWFIT lol

SWIFT

if you know any other decentralized oracle in work out there please let us know :)

Here we go boys.

I'm glad I listened to the poster from last night that finally convinced me to get on the LINK train.

>Corda displaces SWIFT
>ChainLink announces partnership with SWIFT

Corda is working on doing what Link does and SWIFT making that partnership(if it ever develops) useless. Aeternity is not a joke and is planning on launching their MainNet in Q12018, when is Link?

Oracle Chain, Corda, Aeternity, even Orcalize.it, are all competitors to Link. You guys are so deluded that you refuse to see it.

>Oracle Chain
You mean Oracles Network?

>only 5% of the tokens are being actively traded.
That makes the notion of Binance manipulation even more relevant.

>Oracle Chain, Corda, Aeternity, even Orcalize.it
All centralized and/or tied to proprietary blockchains.
Dumbass.

I DOnt think you understand that aeternity is a fundamentally flawed concept since they are acting on their own blockchain.

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

Please get some LINK stickers to show the world you are a cashslave to sergey and his fellow findoms

Making orders now.to dispatch tomorrow, you can buy with LINK too just msg me

Its true that Corda is further ahead, and further ahead in development, but its only for banks.

CL is not linked solely specifically to banks.

So yes, they are competition, and if Corda manages to convince all the major banks, that would be a blow to early adoption of CL. But in the long run, CL could still have many use-cases.

I have to point out that same goes for all coins. Ethereum's volume is 3% mcap

Corda isn't really a competitor for CL since it is not decentralized. It isn't even an open DLT. But when it comes to Link and SWIFT it's definitely something I engourage everyone to DYOR. Corda is a blockchain inspired messaging platform, notice that SWIFT is a messaging platform. Corda is made from scratch for financial institutions with financial institutions.

>further ahead in development
In its other features (blockchain and smart contracts). I doubt their current progress in development also covers oracles. You're forgetting that they are trying to cover a lot of things.

fuuuuu

If you think Corda will kill LINK then you also have to believe that Corda will kill ETH and Hyperledger in terms of usage since its oracles only work for the corda blockchain. Same thing for Aeternity really.

They released their network a few days ago. They have working oracles, centralized and private. Testing real implementation with a proto network

With so many banks involved in this project, the likelihood is high. At this point it is hard to see this project being trashed pr put on the shelf unless something significant happens to their blockchain.

Many large companies(not just banks) are creating incubator projects around blockchain.

>Its likely Corda will curbstomp ETH, Hyperledger and LINK
Then there is nothing we can do. Can you invest in Corda? No.

Same thing with the Hyperledger FUD used against ETH before. Can you invest in Hyperledger? No. So you have no choice but to invest in ETH if you believe in smart contract tech.

So you're saying you think Corda will displace ETH?

Veeky Forums is seirous about ETH, they think it's the true solid project of the big coins. If I thought LINK was being dumped on by Veeky Forums fudders I can't imagine the carnage if a group of people started pushing Corda to replace ETH on the Veeky Forums mainpage. (Not taking sides in this, just making an observation).

>So you're saying you think Corda will displace ETH?
The point is you can't invest in Corda just like Hyperledger. We have no choice but to invest in ETH or some non-corporate smart contract platform. Same goes for LINK.

he's saying banks won't run their smart-contracts through ETH, but use their own inhouse version - Corda.

But CL has more use cases.

Chainlink is an add-on.
It works with a variety of blockchains, and can be made to work with more.
This is hugely preferable to proprietary blockchains when it comes to smart contracts.
Making smart contract users use your specific blockchain is extremely dumb and entirely unnecessary.

I thought part of the whole mission of bitcoin and eth was decentralisation. If the banks move to inhouse versions then this is an ideological fight occuring.

This guy gets it.

At this point in the project, with 100+ Banks involved in this, testing with proto network, yes. Nearly all banks, if not all banks, use SWIFT. Why wouldn't they just use one blockchain technology or fix the bugs than ditch it and go to ETH and virtually start all over again?

That's not what I'm saying at all. Read my previous post. Corda is competition for CL only in financial messaging.

i went all in @ 1950
dont even care anymore
im already applying for jobs

So what you're trying to say is that decentralized blockchain tech is doomed to fail since people will just use enterprise blockchain tech?

What you're trying to say can be summarized to "Dont invest in crypto". Seriously what do you want us to do? Ditch ETH and LINK (even though Hyperledger is supported)? Where can i buy corda coins lmao.

So, you are telling me Corda will use Smart Contracts and thus use Chain Link? Please elaborate. You do realize Corda has their own Oracles?

Yes, but it will not matter to large financial institutions. If JP morgan and few other large banks start using Corda, why wouldn't other players follow suit? One hundred plus banks are backing this project. Unless a serious bug infects the Corda blockchain, you can say the user case for ETH in financial sector shrinks to nearly zero.

ETH will have use elsewhere, but the financial sector is an ideal place for ETH, Link and hyperledger.

they just want to say that they have their mouths full of cocks
that's what it is
>muh corda
>muh ripple
>muh oraclize
>muh oracle chain
>muh ark (kek)
>muh oracle network
>muh aeternity
the go and invest in your shitcoins you stupid cucks, do you all seek some validation here? you think someone will try to cinvince you to do the opposite? noone needs you here, go suck the corporate cock faggets

go back to pol you poor degenerate

go back to plebbit you pussy

Friendly reminder that swift operates on over 11,000 Banks, and would probably like to keep making money of its services.

Sure its a small blow, that 100+ banks are used.
But Visa and Mastercard and american express can also exist side by side.

Plus CL could provide other use-cases in the future.

>this corda fud
Corda is very much a known entity, even tied to Hyperledger of which Swift is a fonding member.
And Swift is still turning to Chainlink.

Several banks that started or later joined Corda (including Societe Generale, Santander, and Barclays) likewise got directly involved in the Chainlink demo.

>ETH will have use elsewhere
Same for LINK, didnt Request Network and Factom already confirm LINK's use case?

why cant i stop buying LINK

>So, you are telling me Corda will use Smart Contracts and thus use Chain Link? Please elaborate. You do realize Corda has their own Oracles?
see

Ofc, Banks would like to retain their power base, as every incumbent ever.

This "where can i buy Corda coins?" needs to stop, I understand you want to make money of this blockchain revolution but making money has nothing to do with the legitimate threat Corda offers to the 'publicly traded' blockchain companies.

>doomed to fail since people will just use enterprise blockchain tech

Perhaps I worded it incorrectly. But why would a specifc sector of an economy adopt different blockchains?

Yes perhaps from a cost/efficiency perspective, a combination of Link ETH and Hyperledger, may come out cheaper or be demanded by the financial sector due to its third party, transparent etc status. Time will tell