Arkie or Linkie?

So I'm going to buy either ARK or LINK.
Which one is the better choice?

ARK and then maybe buy link sometime in 2018 if it ever starts communicating and making developments

Link

Ark has the better logo so you go with that.

That's how I decided on what to do with my pumped shitcoin gains right now.

It's obviously not ARK

I'm warning you: don't be deluded.

don't. be. an arkie.

LINK my dude

but i thought linkies were deluded too? or are arkies so deluded that linkies look sane in comparison?

>buying Link
>forever at 18c

Yes

How do I store ARK? It's not an ETH token that'll fit MEW is it.

>How do I store ARK?
In your vagina

I have both. And req.

I'm holding ARK, LINK and REQ. Nobody is as deluded as me.

I still don't get this picture...She makes fun of deluded arkies. Why would she get pregnant with a child from one of them?

If this is how normies think then I'm glad I'm all in on ARK.

shes going to give birth to a JUST arkie. I don't see whats so hard to get it.

out of the two ARK has the best chance.
Personally if I was you I would throw at least 50% into OMG
50% into MTL until 1/18 then move into ETH until 2/18 then move into ETHOS(BQX) until 3/18
then move 100% into OMG - you'll turn $1,000 into $50,000 by EOY 2018 doing this

Ark if you want to survive the inevitable crypto apocalypse.

Kek! Me either!!! So fucking deluded! Love it!

At one point it was
>forever at 15

ITS ON THE MOVE!

LINK is basically a complete gamble. Don't plop down what you aren't ready to lose completely. If Sergey pulls everything off though...well you'll see a lot of pink wojacks from people who missed the last moon rocket and were shitting on link because it was the thing all the cool kids were doing (i.e. followed the memes instead of DD)

>link is a gamble
And ark isnt?

By "total gamble" I mean that LINK can become worthless a whole hell of a lot faster than ARK can. It hinges on the efforts of a single guy who looks like he's a few mcnuggets away from a heart attack.

Bitcoin Cash all in

>muh surgey muh nuggets
What a stupid fucking reason.

Lighten up faggot, I'm using a joke to illustrate how LINK lives and dies Sergey's capability to produce a product.

name of girl / anime pls

Iris heart

Hyper Dimensional Neptunia The Animation is the anime name

Seriously, I don't understand how anyone who is not a complete poorfag doesn't immediately invest $50 in each of these. I'm not saying it will pay off, but if it does, it will be a great investment, if it doesnt for either, you're out $100? Which is nothing. It's like walking up to a roulette wheel with a player slanted edge and higher payouts and saying "No, I'm good" Just fucking stupid.

>anyone who is not a complete poorfag

i think you answered your own question.

I'm just looking for the next potential to buy to spend my ETH profits in thats all.

OMG is nothing yet so no thanks.

I'm going to put in atlaest 1000 eur I don't play 100 bux baby roulette.

Anyway I think I will go with ARK.

LINK holy shit decentralised oracles

LINK is higher risk and higher reward. If you just want to throw some money in then LINK is the best choice, but if you're going all in then I'd pick ARK.