How to make money with bitcoin?

I'm a recently fired NEET. I have a bit of money. I don't want to go back to the working society. My fellow user told me that I should make money with bitcoin and live from that. How do I do that? I'm bad at math I have no idea how to make money with bitcoin so someone explain plz

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z34m5Yr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how much u got?

If you don't know, then the anwasr is "no". Don't dump your career for some magic internet money that you can't even cash out. lol

1200€

>Don't dump your career for some magic internet money
I don't have a "career" so dumping it for magic internet money doesn't seem like a bad idea desu lol

how much is your rent?

I live at parents' place and I can slack here for some months at least lol

nice can I invite you to a discord that is a closed group so you can learn more its really active but not full of a lot of people i will make it a one time link. where do you want me to send it?

Buy MONA and ARK and HODL

add me and send to my discord
$$ KANGSTA $$#1210

it is not a pump group either. There are devs there and actual traders a lot of neets that started with 1200 or less and are doing really well now. they will help. I have something you should put 400$ in that will pay off 20x in a few months and the rest of your $ is up to you

The only way to "make money" from bitcoin is by trading it,or by trading alt coins but unless you are super autistic you will most likely lose it all,otherwise you just invest and hope it appreciates in value

Hey, you think you can invite me to your discord?

wasdwasd

buy LGD

buy walton

hello user, how are you? have you ever heard from Bitconnect? PM me!

buy low, sell high. stop being a retard.

Never. I can't PM here

>I have a bit of money
>1200

Forget about Veeky Forums, people here are complete delusional.

Everyone here will try to sell you this coin or that coin... 99% of the tips here are shit or will just work if you have any idea about when you have to sell.

Learn about short trade on bitcoin, buy some bitcoins on coinbase, transfer to bittrex or binance, see how the market works there and how you can trade about cryptocurrencys... do your research on every crypto that you plan to buy, be careful about what you read on Veeky Forums...

do some simulation ... find some good telegram groups, watch them for a while and see how they profit... ignore the countless spam on them, you also dont need or should pay for premium groups.... start doing some trades with a small part of you money just to learn and understand market behavior..

Learn about trading on general, any noob can understand market trends easily but is the psychological part that matters, if you panic sell or get too greedy you lose.

And try to stay away from Veeky Forums... most of time people try to advocate for shit coins that will only go up months ahead or never.... and they just do to sell their shit bags.

If you're bad at math, ignore the boiler room dogshit salesmen and splay your capital across the following:
> 50% large cap stocks (get a Vanguard S&P 500 index fund; very low commission fees)
> 10% mix of Bitcoin, Etherium, LiteCoin, Zcash
> 10% municipal bonds in a financially robust American city like NYC
> 10% precious metals or rare objects
> 20% Vanguard cash bonds

Keep a very diverse collection of assets, some of which are correlated to the market and some of which are not. Markets are only inefficient on scales that very sophisticated agents can participate in, so just get broad exposure to all markets and be prepared for any asset class to go down.

fuck off pajeet

this is not bad advice I was just telling him 10% is good start for crypto on discord.

user, look no further-- we will help you where you want to get to, discord.gg/Z34m5Yr

ETH ID confirms