LOMO coin

Twentya here again.
Last call was TRIG at 13000. Peaked at about 30% profit. Congrats to those who followed through.

Next call: LMC
Reason for calling:
Whitepaper, roadmap + new partnership coming this week.

Best of luck

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dMyX8Xx
medium.com/@SiriusLMC/answers-by-zou-taoji-cmo-of-lomostar-98c870cd94c5
twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC/status/934430022059753472
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@randallmaller/in-depth-analysis-on-lomocoin-lmc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OUR GUY
U
R

yes 20 is back

all in this time

All aboard, next stop, 10x gains

Thanks Twe, your calls always profitable.

Biz dont rush this out! You'll get fucked as selling supply is low. Accumulate slowly

already went up 20%

This thing ain't going to 700 anymore. You have been warned.

Again!? Damn.. I fucking love your posts! this gonna make me rich!

My lomoboner is rock solid

*this is control, all systems go for ignition sequence*

We're going to 1500 minimum. Strap in.

straight to the moon

I love you twentya. Ur calls are always the best since xvg

yeah I guess it's good

this guy feeds my family.

Someone wants to buy in cheap.

wish i had bought more at 692. oh well, off to the moon it is

Besides the turbo shilling going on in this thread, LMC actually looks like a good coin

It's above 700 tard, he's saying it's not going that low ever again

Give me money
Money now
Me a needing a lot
Money now

already mooned u telling us to catch profit again like yesterday

discord.gg/dMyX8Xx
join if you haven't already, solid calls

Still worth buying or is it risky since it's already up 20% and volume isn't that high.

Fact: turbo shilling only enages when truth outways FUD

HODL this coin! Big news coming soon.

didn't even moon yet. look at market cap, could go 2x.

ehh maybe wait till the retrace, but i wouldn't want to miss out on potential gains

but 20ya how would you respond to someone that says this is extremely thinly traded and could dump back to 500 by tomorrow?

stoploss with ask price lower than trigger price

bigger than the partnership?

confirmed

again guys, accumulate slowly, set up buy orders, dont just break sell walls so the price shoot up like crazy

FUUUUUUCKKKK YASSSSSS

gimmi those gains 20ya

ty based 20ya

uo up and away,

News confirmed. lets goooooo

all these bids are coming from Veeky Forums
this is the 20ya effect

shill us on RCN please

LMC going up, next stop?..

locomoon Kush

half of my btc went in at 692, you're late poorfags

>> 95HHfaZV
whereu get ur info xD

this is going places

only traded on bittrex

if they list this on a korean or japanese exchange then sure but meh

>>> 95HHfaZV
You don't do it like that, newfag. Click the number of the post you're replying to.

How many of these fuckers are there? Geez.

thx m8
where you get your info x]

300 mil total, which could be worse.

This gonna moon.

imagine seeing all of twentya's calls and NOT buying in on this one

Is there time to jump on this train?

yes buy asap see their roadmap and decide for urself if ur skeptical

Am not gonna ride this one, am gonna watch and see how his recommendation works.
Am salty about going in at 20% peek, feels like buying someone's bags.

I hope you guys buy into this dip if you aren't in already. The limo train doesn't have too many stops.

*lomo train

bought in at 777 sats then realized i was buying the top of a pump and dropped my bags promptly at 750 sats

fuck me for falling for this dumb bullshit again fuck off with your shitcoins

this ain't no PnD, news is coming. get in or stay poor

This one you should hold for at least a year. It has the potential to be a billion dollar company. They will launch their own exchange www.xstar.io soon and have one of the best research team in the world. Also already have a working product and collaboration with Cfun (200k users) and already had 300k users in China before the FUD. To be honest I do not think is is shilling but just reality. You must be completely retarded if you think LoMo is worth < 100 million

medium.com/@SiriusLMC/answers-by-zou-taoji-cmo-of-lomostar-98c870cd94c5

twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC/status/934430022059753472

They haven't even started yet with marketing. Whitepaper coming out, roadmap, biographies (CEO is friends with Da Hongfei of NEO, adviced Qtum for their ICO and is an angel investor). Had largest ICO in history of China. Just keeps going. Im gonn hodl for at least 6 months

how tf can a coin be around for ~2 years and not have a whitepaper

I've been shilling this shit for months, maybe it'll finally gain some traction if 20 shills it too.

You Veeky Forumstards better get on this train or cry in a corner with those LINK bags of yours.

They had an old one but it is crap. They also do things COMPLETELY different than other coins. They dont give a shit about hyping up. No fantasy land just reality by already launching a working product before talking about how great you are. Thats why I invested in this company. 90% are going to fail but not this one. I am 100% sure about it. The team knows exactly what they are doing. No need to sell a story when you have the tech to back it up. And this is just the beginning. Follow them on Telegram to keep up. Im more exciting about LoMo's future to be honest than about NEO. F5 lab is going to be very interesting

The boss of LomoStar is friends with the bosses of other big exchanges. There should be some more news soon :)

Oh yeah? ell I Waint holding those Lomo bags for you.

Q&A on their Telegram said that he is casually training the Lenovo strategic department about blockchain and IoT. This guy is so well connected its crazy
Here their bios: steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@randallmaller/in-depth-analysis-on-lomocoin-lmc

SIRIUS their open source community initiative (similar to CoZ) will publish a long article soon about the company

in @ 736 sats fuck you if Im left bagholding god damn i s2g

sure m8

fuck you guys, I've tried and given up multiple times over and eventually just sold this shit

how dare you make a 60+ reply thread now that I'm out of lmc fuck you I made memes

Its funny that 0 of you actually have asked about their product. Its so fucking genius. Its using your mobile phone (which everybody will use) together with LBS (what PokemonGo uses) and combining it with blockchain technology and a social media platform. Essentially LoMoStar will allow you to be a walking economy where you can airdrop tokens,coupons everything and be connected with everybody. Its fucking genius. There are endless functions that can be developed on their app. They are starting to allow all other companies to airdrop their tokens on their virtual map which NO company can offer. That is just 1 function let alone the OtC feature their mini asset backed securities, their smart contract integration with other blockchains

WTF WHY IS IT DUMPING
I bought 100k at 746 sat and now its dumping!! Fuck you biz!!

>tech
>ever mattering

btc price went up you fucking brainlet

Just HODL you little kid grow up for once and start investing in technology that can actually be used (AND ALREADY IS BEING USED). Jesus Christ no other company is actually fucking doing anything besides talking. Do you understand that? Do people have to force you to let you use your brain?

this right here. the idea is genius and the product is ACTUALLY good. i don't care if it's being pumped or whatever, this WILL succeed.

this is why Veeky Forums can't have nice things. they panic and sell when price goes down slightly on an AMAZING project that has huge potential if they looked into it for 20 minutes.

People are just so retarded even when the biggest opportunity is right in front of them. It has a fucking 15 million dollar market cap and people are complaining. Fucking Tron is 160 million or whatever and its just a fucking idea. This can become as big as NEO in 6 months and people are crying and not even doing their research. Last comment here im done. This is making me angry

The amount of circlejerking ITT makes it feel like a coordinated pump n dump desu.

However, some other tripfag that called BitBay a week or two ago also said keep an eye out for LMC so I'm intrigued. Is this only on bittrex? I hate bittrex.

Lomo already mooned, so I'm out. By the way, why do you hate bittrex? Are you a pajeet?

I agree... I've been posting about my "get rich from china" coin list for the past few months. NEO, VEN, LRC and LMC. All about 25% of my portfolio each. HOlding until mid 2018.

tech does look good, especially for a 16mil market cap coin

easy 10x with some good news

Second run about to begin

already mooned? are you kidding? it's not even at ATH and it has a fully working product out.