Tell me what to do

I have .22btc on Binance
I've never had a 2x crypto investment
What coin is my best chance of making that happen?

walton is mooning right now this second

modum, but buy around 2000

Wtc. NOW

Don't buy something that's mooning.
Buy chainlink.
Check back right before Christmas.

i just checked blockfolio now its fucking DOUBLED since the past 2 hours holy fuck

When something is obviously mooning then you are already too late. Never ever run after these.

Idk everything is so fucking bullish right now. my usual advice is to go to Blockfolio and sort by price and buy the coin that tanked hardest and just HODL, but nothing even is really tanking today

Modum might actually be a good choice, but I hate the coin because I bought at 2 and then it never grew.

What the fuck happened? Holy shit

BCPT, hold until it hits bittrex

Also lol at Modum what the fuck, it literally flipped right now
Fuck this piece of shit lol I should have actually followed my own advice

lol

LOL

Ah looks like the ride is over. Where do I put my WTC gains before it corrects? Everything looks like it's out for correction. Seriously considering Link.

Fuck. You.

i was wondering that too. me i'm going to wait for wtc to stabilize and buy back in. i rode it to the top and sold.

get in lomocoin, its finally gaining traction has room for AT LEAST a 2x.

BUY WALTON NOW SON!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!

this thing is going to 11 dollar screencap this,

sub/rdn, both release product in December/January so it's the fastest gains

Look into DNA, a small cal high potential coin. Will certainly 2x and more over the next month

FUEL
easy x10

WTC

REQ

Probably Stellar Lumens.

They introduced this cringey thing where if you hold 5000 Waltons you get to join their special club or something. Anyways, reddit's eating it up as you can imagine.

If you're hearing about on here, it's usually too late.

Frequent this board and research every name you come accross. Don't be like me and see shitty POWR memes and think the logo is stupid and miss out on an easy x2.

But also know when to take you profits and leave, unlike current POWR bagholders.

Check out VeChain hombre, don't forget to hold BTC for the future airdrops coming though.

Metal

Where did u get this?

I know only 1 project on binance that is funded by the australian government.
>powerledger

You can't really go wrong.