FUCKING FUCK

I EXITED THIS TOO EARLY I THOUGHT IT WAS ANOTHER PAJEET SCAM BUT IT'S A REAL MOON MISSION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzhXncTVOzA&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bought at 55k, when I saw the news then sold at 70k

NOW I AM FUCKING POOOOOOOOOOR MISSING GAINZZZ

exited to 75% of my bags on 70k. Well profit is profit

I bought 500, have 70 left for some profits, I am in net profit anyway

always sell at the top. don't get greedy. it will dip

BUY BUY BUY

IT'S FREE FALLING NOBODY CARES ABOUT MASTERNOES OF A TOKEN THAT WILL LAUNCH IN SIX MONTHS.

it really isnt

get your satoshis in before $9.17 ATH

The absolute state of this shitcoin.
>storing clothes being removed from racks on a blockchain
Lmfao even more deluded than arkies

Just bought some. Hope you got room for one more.

held this coin for three weeks and it didnt do shit, then 3 days after selling moon

DUBS PLEASE JOIN US! WE'd be honored to have you on board.

c'mon go back down to 60k and I'm buying more

Same here fucking pissed right now how long was it mooning at the high for? Sold at 70k but fuck left so many gains on the table

Might happen. Though this news still fresh. Still hasnt hit the rest of the world. Some people still need to wake up, if you catch what im saying.

so sshhhhhh user, and accumulate while its still a 66k

lmao cucked

His name was Walton.

masternode for 50 eth on delta.

oh nvm. I hate delta.. pajeet tier exchange

Boxmining did a video with the team, and a demo of the full process. The hardware seems to be there, the chain will be released in Q1 2018.

Worth taking a look:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzhXncTVOzA&t=4s

that fucking sell wall...jesus. so many bagholders.

Just wait til all the neckbeards and normies come back from BTC. this coin is going to $12 easy.

this video makes me not want to rebuy to be quite honest with you senpai. this tech doesn't need to be on blockchain >.>

No retard it was literally dipped for months i just made 2k from just buying this morning

why not? blockchain is basically a tamperproof archive, ideal for many applications in the retail sector. they seem to be close to a working product, hype, low coin supply and an extreme demand right now to become super master node = moon.

Yeah, this is a scam

This application is actually REALLY FUCKING easy to do with any RFID reader and you don't need the blockchain.

Should I wait until the BTC correction to sell? Will it hold its value for that long?

>walton
>pajeet scam
do your research next time, pajeet.

How do people not see what a massive scam this is?

All you ranjeets yelling "this doesn't need blockchain" are fuckin' retarded. Ofc it can be done with traditional technology and it's being done that way now, that's not the point. The point is the improvements that blockchain will bring when replacing centralized SQL databases, how it will help connect various parts of supply chain and all the companies that take part it in, from manufacturers, transport companies, warehouses etc. Currently they have centralized systems that don't talk to each other and it's hella hard to coordinate shit. That's why you need a madafakin' blockchain

What if I just rip the RFID price tag off the shirt and walk out of the staffless store? Is the blockchain going to stop me?

Yes.

You are ignorant.

The true power of WTC isn't about tracking normies pulling stuff on the rack. It's in making more efficient the supply chain processes. It takes a lot of work to get products from China to the store at the mall.

WTC has already tested their system with several warehousing companies, increasing their efficiency by up to 300%.

Plus it can be used for trustlessly verifying a product isn't counterfeit. If you think this system isn't helped by blockchain you need to go back to crypto blockchain 101 class, don't put it on Walton.

Or don't listen and stay poor and ignorant, up to you.

Then why is their demo just pulling stuff off the rack?

Don't bother my dude, brainlets never bother to read whitepapers. I put 1 ETH (poorfag) at release and the shit dropped to 50% over a few days and stayed there for a while, but I held because I believed in the fucking project and did research

Explain how. You'd only be creating a market for counterfeit tags

But it's just a number (or RFID or whatever) attached to the product not the product itself. You could just attach it to a counterfeit product instead.

Also, explain why any logistics company would want to base their entire stock-keeping/ anti-counterfeit operations on the value of some volatile e-currency. Why would they risk a scenario where WTC tanks due to normies investing/blowing up a bubble, which would grind their operations to a halt and bankrupt them?\

Just explain to me how the blockchain - and resultant cryptocurrency - would be of any kind of benefit in this scenario. A private ledger/database would seem to me to be simpler, much cheaper, and less risky.

tamperproof RFIDs. they literally even talk about this in the video m8...

The logistics company does not care about the price of WTC token after they bought it for their sub-blockchain use.

rofl stay mad and poor nowalt

this is going straight back down already isn't it? moon missions are such a letdown these days..jesus.

>The logistics company does not care about the price of WTC

Are they not going to have to hold WTC in order to pay for transaction fees? Won't they be dependent on WTC being worth the effort to mine in order for the ledger to actually work in real time?

Accumulating on coss

If the coin ain't actively needed, what gives it value and purpose?

Was this the moon mission already? How embarrassing.

there was a group of people pnd it at one time. Ever since then, it goes down.
Guess people went in for quick gains.

YES ITS SCAM SELL SELL SELL..

Fore real pls sell... :///

ITS JUSUT RACK CLOSE SHIT NO NEED FOR BLOCKCAHIN, DUMB TOKEN, CHINK SCAMCOIN, GOVERMENT GONNA BUST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls...sellll....

(Im so motherfucking close to masternode keep fucking fuding)

DON'T RESEARCH I DID IT FOR YOU ITS A SCAM, TECH IS 10 YEARS OLD, 0 BLOCKCHAIN USE CASE, 0 PROBLEM SOLVING IF YOU BUY YOU ARE RETARD STAY POOR!!

Pls don't buy guys be smart

Thank you. I almost fell for another Veeky Forums scam. I don't know why I bother coming here..

Go poo in a loo somehwere, pajeet

You did the right thing. Any coin can get a 30% pump in 1 day.

go back to pol

>tfw people have been holding bags for weeks
>tfw I did some pajeet-tier TA fuckery and decided to buy in 2 days ago @ $5.20
>tfw just sold for $6.80
Thanks for the free money, suckers.