REQ

REQ

PAYPAL 2.0

PRICE PREDICTIONS? Q4 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Altman
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b
kyber.network/#team
blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's gonna get fukt up by some other ICO that doesn't even exist yet.

How long can it take to make a fucking money send program it's literally their jobs.

Mid 2018 .20
End 2018 .001

3 dorra

15$

50 dollars.

SUB is already streamlining their version of this, CryptoPay, and even its just as big of a crap shoot as REQ, I put my faith in SUB.

Okay I'll be honest, I'm holding both.

REQ will be currency agnostic. You can use it with any currency including fiat, as long as there is an API to tie into.

Request is also the perfect name

This shit is run by french . French are useless. They are like niggers. No innovation whatsoever. Fuck the frogs. Baguette eating lazy fucks.

>thinks SUB is a better version of REQ

kek, everyone get a load of this idiot. I hold both, but your comparison is dead wrong.

$0.5

About tree fiddy

if OMG is valued at whatever the fuck it's valued at I don't see why REQ couldn't be twice that.

REQ will be so much more than just a payment service.

Theyre gonna need a skateboard

Don't forget the sticker user. The STICKER is important.

Someone give me a quick rundown on Req? I read the web site and it seems like just another currency coin. What is its special ability??

>inb4 rollerblades, push pins and price tanking

>special ability
slow start: 50% resistance to going back to ICO price

Obviously you didn't read the website

What is its special ability??
Huge dong

Nobody in this thread has an idea what REQ is srly trying to achieve? Never thought that a payment network would be so hard to understand, but then again people don't even understand the blockchain.

The founder of req is in a homosexual relationship with the yc CEO. That's why req got the "yc backing" despite the failure of moneyitis. This is inside info. Stay away from this shitcoin. The team is incompetent. Moneyitis was a joke.

Shitcoin shilled on Veeky Forums by pajeets

sauce or bullshit

>inb4 "inside info", my dad works there, etc etc..

YC COMBINTOR IS VERY SERIOUS COMPANY THAT WILL RAM DOWN REQ PEOPKE'S THROAT!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Altman

What do you want? I can't give you a video. Ask around silicon valley.

this honestly was one of the reasons I bought into this project. The name is chosen extremely well. Domain too request.network? fucking aweseome man.

Logo could be a bit better but, yeah good name, many partners, well connected.
good advisors.

this will moon

Yes, he asked for a quick rundown

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Altman
This isn't sauce at all. All you did was link the pres of YC and I'm supposed to believe your shit rumors?

I put so much into logo and name. If they're shit, the project will be. Sounds dumb but history and modern psychology backs it up.

>groestlecoin
kek, gg m8

Do whatever you want, fag.

Is the ceo also in a gay relationship with kyber, ox, aragon, iExec, quantstamp and ING?

You're """""source"""""" was literally useless man I don't know what you expected. Please explain how that was supposed to be any sort of proof.

That's like me saying I fucked Warren Buffet and leaving you his Wikipedia page as proof.

Where can I buy REQ? I want to accumulate this and be a millionaire in 2019

Nowhere. All tokens sold Out.

i'll sell you 1000 for .1 btc

req is picking up some nice volume on binance right now.
pretty high price-volatility in the last 60 minutes or so, because of the increased volume.

gay is OK

$0,2 EoY
$0,5-$2 in 2018
Easily

you kidding? no one's selling these, everyone hodlin' for that moon mission

$20 eoy 2018 ((cap this))

post ur private keys and I'll handle it from there :)

Confirmed pyramid scheme, sell now

BIG IF TRUE

what is this?

>moneytis revenue increased by 20% month over month until even now when they aren’t developing the project
Such a failure why do they even try.

FAKE NEWS

he's actually in the team. I just checked

??????

oh shit thought u guys where talking about Req still, my bad

Jesus let it fucking dip already you mongoloids

I hope for 40-60 cent.
Don't think more is possible honestly. Holding quite a lot tho.

This. I was dead set to invest until I saw the team profiles.

french created nano edger u dumb fuck

If it gets to a top 10 market cap it will be worth $10 a pop nigger

no, just.. no.

this

req is holding on to the 40-45m range pretty well right now

next step is to break 50m

then FOMO will likely pump it to 75m then 100m after the beta is released

right now 100m-200m seems like the range for projects that have a working beta and show promise. (civic is worth 121m and its simply an email verification right now, status has no users and is worth 135m, the list goes on)

Q4 18 price depends on if its being used or not...
if it is a 1-10b cap seems likely, if not 10m-100m I guess

Request Network has confirmed its partnership with Kyber Network. Vitalik is advisor of the Kyber Network.

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b

kyber.network/#team

Who is Vitalik Kyber?

lmao so funny kek haha... Dumbfuck.

>If it gets to a top 10 market cap it will be worth $10 a pop nigger

yes. IF.
Not gonna happen in 2k18, if ever.

hmm think ill buy in if this partnership is for reals
Can anybody spoonfeed me on when this partnership is going down?

$10 would only be a 6b cap
very likely if companies are using it and bitcoin is at $20k+ / eth at $1k+

That would mean that neither me nor my family would ever have to work again.
I don't believe in this happening my man.
Dreams tho, dreams.

I think like this. Even $5 per REQ would be too much money to me, the kind of money I've never had.

So yeah, I believe it will grow but as I'm in, I'd be lucky to get $0.5

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd

guys if this thing gets mainstream adoption with the token burning this thing will leave the solar system
$2 if not adopted, $104 if it is
SCREENCAP THIS

Cheers

Also theres a reddit ama for kyber right now

I'd honestly be VERY happy if it would x2 in ETH dude.
I hope we fucking make it one day.

Honestly I couldn't be more than $1 until 2019 because a LOT of tokens need to be burned before it starts to go past $1.

Alright lads i just put $400 bucks each on kyber and req. Also when are they finally partnering up

this coin is the easiest hold of Q4/Q1 2018. buying in now is one of the only guaranteed profits that exist in crypto.

My god could you shill any harder