bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzube7_PoCw
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/17Wk4GPKw9nZ9PbspzaxN3fv1L2m9NA9dg
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1BgatB78WrFLdCgnPnBqiDcNFFA46jkPZe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the wallet that increasingly nervous core supporters don't want you to see

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

nice bought 100k bch

>the graph that increasingly nervous corecuck blocklets also don't want you to see

>BCH

Why do people keep saying BCH. Every exchange uses BCC.

The original BCC was a shitcoin scam. Bitcoin Cash = BCC

BCH = who gives a fuck

>the interview that increasingly nervous blocklet supporters don't want you to see
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzube7_PoCw

how the fuck do you fags get so rich

Because it's called Bcash, brainlet

BCasH

>the miners who AREN'T FUCKING SELLING that increasingly nervous core supporters don't want you to see

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/17Wk4GPKw9nZ9PbspzaxN3fv1L2m9NA9dg

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1BgatB78WrFLdCgnPnBqiDcNFFA46jkPZe

Kraken ticker is bch, I guess a lot of euros are used to it.

> this is not what a healthy blockchain looks like

> doing it right

Its just too easy, imagine missing out on bitcoin in 2009 and then you miss out again in 2017 because youre too retarded to make evidence based decisions

I couldn't give a fuck about the Core vs Cash. I got my first major margin trading gains going long on Cash a few days ago and I'm long again - it better fucking moon after this random dump bullshit from this morning.

what about muh tethers?
derp

I don't trade on conspiracy theories. I've posted several charts and links to some fundamental facts. Make your choices, I'm just sharing my research.

>bch bag holders literally this desperate
Lmao
Who set a record breaking all time high yesterday? And who is still 1k below their ath?

bch is backup chain if btc fucks up. we can coexist. go after the other competition guys.

>He actually thinks a minorly different BTC is going to be the future of digital currency

If BTC is shit enough to be replaced it won't be replaced by something that's almost completely like it

where do you get this graph?

Can someone help me understand this chart? It's by % from Aug 11 or so, but the peak 3 weekends or so ago is showing less than what today's value is? I don't understand that.

almost 50k unconfirmed transactions again

i dont hold btc/bch, only eth, but holy shit are you really dumb?

Roger Ver
>Cried about Iraqi children but has shipped explosives through the mail, which could have killed innocent people
>Screeched at Error Log dude after having his ignorance exposed, rage quit the interview

Fauxtoshi
>Lied about being Satoshi
>Got BTFO on it by Vitalik, of all people
>Screamed and swore and then rage quit an interview after getting called out on lying about being Satoshi

Jihan
>Acts like he has rabies

There are more people who can engage in unilateral decision-making for BCH than for BTC. BCash is a centralized, PnD shitcoin.

You missed BTC. BCash is not your second chance to make it right. You won't have a second chance. Get over it.

>You won't have a second chance. Get over it.

I'm sure there will be a second chance, it just won't be another thing with the name Bitcoin

Lol enjoy your shit chain with no competent devs and roadmap.

> but muh cashaddress

rofl

Fuck yeah, BUY MONERO NOW.

Last 3 comments are obvious astroturf hired by Blockstream.

Fauxtoshi has to be mentally ill. All he took to the press was bullshit that gave him the level of credibility the kid who's dad 'works for Nintendo' had.

>Think BTC will one day be taken down
>I'm also apparently a Blockstream shill

U w0t

This

sorry, not you. someone explain the image tho where its higher now for BCH than it was when it was pumped.

Maybe the brief pump wasn't accounted for in OP's graph. Else I have no idea either.

*rage quits your interview*

I AM A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not insult me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup we're so fucking nervous, almost hitting 10k with our worthless shit coin. kys