Is this true, anons?

My finance Prof told me that niggers (African Americans) are better money managers compared to whites. He showed me a study to back his claim. Wow, I am really surprised. So it is really racism that is holding blacks back from becoming better off than whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First worlders spend their money on THE dumbest shit. I realized how wasteful I lived when I started putting money aside for crypto. I blew 1k€ a month on actual useless shit. I could imagine that people growing up in poor environments are better at judging buying opportunities than people who had their parents do their financing till they got their first job at 24.

So what exactly is the true context of the picture? Were the niggers really harassing the afrikan lady and babbys or were they just friendly neiboors saying hello?

>be nigg nogg
>get smaller loans from banks cus 80 iq
>pay less volume in interest
>wow negros truly are the banking master race

i dunno, why don't you link the study?

it's easier to manage 50 bucks, and dodge all the taxes, than it is to have 50k and have to deal with federal, state, county, city, school, water, electric, health insurance bullshit

if blacks were inherently successful, no ammount of "muh oppression" would keep them down

my god, just look at the chinks- from medieval to more-advanced-than-us in like 150 fucking years

niggers gonna nig

one of them is holding a makeshift axe
what do you think?

gr8 b8 m8

It's a friendship axe you fascist.

Maybe its part of their native dance

>he doesn't go to his friends house with an axe
do you even have friends

Blacks just had to take a semester off during the past few hundred years. Also, whites grew up in resource rich lands, with trees and shit. Anyone play AOE? Shit is hard as fuck in the desert.

Negros weren't even able to develop the wheel on their own. Draw your own conclussions.

AY YO MAN, LEMME AXE YOU SOMETHIN'

Go back to pol you low iq inbred

You lot are so cool being racist on an user site. Bad case of little little Richard in this thread haha.

L O L

Kill yourself worthless racist douche bag.

>low iq inbred

funny, original, relatable. you ready for the new Big Bang Theory episode?

Show him this video

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

American youth in general seem to spend their money on the dumbest shit you can imagine after years of shilling that buying a house is not worth it, rural america is shit and backwards and you need to live in some gay ass studio apartment instead in a nigger infested city to really be 'alive'.

Little Richards

this thread.

Now think who the fuck ruined these trees and sheeit
And why is Sahara a desert when it was a forest land millenia ago