twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>everybody fomo buys btc
>not bch
?? was this his plan all along

>attemp to sieze the memes of production
>only bioster your opposition

Cash cucked

bcore unusable as a currency or trading token

He is trying to destroy the wealth of millions so he can get a little more sheckles.
Classic kike move.
Never builds only destroys to help his relative position.

Don't let him do it user.

why the fuck is the rubin report talking about bitcoin? this is why we see so many newfags lately

Can't he just take his money and fuck off to his own libertarian country finally?

He probably got tired of people saying he cant talk about bitcoin since he isnt involved in bitcoin. I seen some post on reddit about people going off on that, so I assume hes now making media rounds like he used to in an effort to trigger his opponents.

>rubin report
Literally who?

>kikes
>not blockstreamcoin

He needs to be richer first user, and can only do that by killing BTC and making BCH king

Except for the whole killing BTC will kill the market for years thing

why killing the market is bad thing?
less normies and more time to accumulate.

>bitcoin investor kills bitcoin

>Some random bitcoin miners who reneged on segwit2X are kikes
>Which means all kikes in the whole world are these random segwitX2 reneging bitcoin miners
Just

Honestly I think it would be a great thing. Make the market realize that BTC/BCH doesn't have to be king forever. I was merely pointing out that every BCH supporter likes to talk about killing BTC through miner abandonment as if the results of that would end nicely for them

This is gonna end exactly like it did 2000 years ago.
>Jesus (here bitcoin jesus) puts everybody on the right track, goes around telling his tales and spreads his vision and wisdom making some enemies along the way
>Jesus challenged the hierarchy’s interpretation of Sabbath laws and drove the merchants and money changers out of the temple, declaring that they had made it into “a cave of robbers.” (aka, bitcoin core forcing high fees)
>Priests convince plebs to crucify jesus (core convinces newbies that bitcoin jesus is a bad guy, kill bitcoin discussion by censuring bitcoin subreddit etc)
>Plebs vote to crucify jesus (retarded plebs spam every thread on social media, crucifying bitcoin jesus)
>Afterwards, plebs realize they fucked up and crucified a nice guy

Moral of the story: play nice and all in DGB

> this is why we see so many newfags lately
considering your grandparents were probably asking you about crypto over thanksgiving dinner, i doubt the rubin report is needed to get the word out.

Bcash >interview over

History really does repeat itself

Scamming people into thinking his shitcoin is BTC and slowly losing his mind while doing so.
Today he literally had a mental break down because someone said BCash.
Actual fucking quotes:
>"Did you just say BCash? Are you fucking insulting me? I'm a millionaire I don't have to listen to this shit"

kek

>I'm a millionaire I don't have to listen to this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=OJT2CbfHTpo&feature=youtu.be&t=2187

I just can't watch this video, the cringe would kill me.

This was the most amazing video I've ever seen.
What a twat

based

Getting sick of this shit, just hold all forks instead of arguing about which group of kikes is worse, then no matter who wins you still do as well.

This is where you put your money in Veeky Forums...

Which useful Bitcoin improving pull requests were blocked by Blockstream? Please give me a list. Otherwise, please shut up.

I used to think this guy was great but I think the power and wealth corrupted him ,he is basically trying to destroy bitcoin to get more sheckles

bitcoin cashies just need to sell all their BTC for BCH and fuck off.

but oh wait, they won't sell all their BTC for BCH. I wonder why.

don't put all your eggs in one basket