BIG BANG THEORY BITCOIN EPISODE'

IN THIS THREAD, WE DISCUSS WHETHER THE UPCOMING BBT EPISODE WILL FOMO OR FUD. My theory is there are lots of insiders that know the script are getting in to Bitcoin right now for the first time. If the episode was fud, those currently in Bitcoin with insiide knowledge of the script would be bailing. Massive accumulation has begun, and my sources indicate this is because the script will Fomo Bitcoin. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr3KLCDAlnU
variety.com/2017/tv/news/big-bang-theory-season-10-finale-ratings-1202424718/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>exposure on popular media
>fud
pick one

Nothing will happen. The end

It doesn't matter at all
Mountains out of mosquito bites...

Who gives a shit about Zimbabwe, heck a new season of mr roboto could work more

Definitely FUD. ((They)) control the media after all.

retard lol. enjoy losing all your gains

pls dont leak script
i dont want the shaft of goldstein

FOMO. BBT will moon BTC to 10k, easy. Count on it, senpai

>implying i made gains
jokes on you

(((They))) are behind Core.

youtube.com/watch?v=tr3KLCDAlnU

>I can't believe a single bitcoin is worth $5000

lmao its already outdated

anyone know where i can stream this live? i want to watch this live with my Veeky Forums bros

Wow, i can see this being an actual episode...

its genius tho.
>is internet bircoins really worth 5000 each?
>no its worth over 9000
*fomo ensues

The fud could be in the shape of:
>"oh gosh Sheldor, you're so silly investing in your bitbeans! I bet it will backfire on you!!"
>Sheldor: "No pinny i will b rich!"
>One of the incompetent guys like the big nose guy has a get rich quick scheme (possibly ICO)
backfires on everyone and all goes back to normal at the end of the episode

Truly I can see this as a more likely scenario than
>omg bitcoin is a reliable means of storing worth and will grow over the coming time!
>this is a good investment that we should invest in and everyone ends up with slightly more money at the end of the episode

FUCK CHUCK LORRE

FUCK CHUCK LORRE

FUCK CHUCK LORRE

this, the fomo will be insane when the normies compare that $5000 quote to the actual current price

gonna move out of all alts at the next opportunity

Is anybody still watching this shite?
It is ancient, aint it?

As a massive alt supporter I hope with all my heart that BTC gonna crash so hard it dies completely. But I don't see how a B-rated show can make it happen

>He believes a shitty US sitcom can move the price of BTC
nobody give a flying fuck about your pleb burger TV culture

b-b-b-b-buh burgerland DISAGREES!!!!!!111

even bad ideas become popular when they hit the mainstream
just look at rick and morty
thats why theres no such thing as bad publicity

“Big Bang” Season 10 finale drew 12.6 million total viewers, That is up slightly from last week’s episode, which drew 12.4 million viewers.

problem is, if bitcoin dies, a lot of the "bigger alts" (ETH, LTC) will pump bigly, but most of the shitcoin market will flood outwards, it feels

if you can't trust the "heart" or "start" of crypto, then ppl will have no faith in these up-and-comers

variety.com/2017/tv/news/big-bang-theory-season-10-finale-ratings-1202424718/

Yes this completely. I hope they don't change it. That $5000 quote means the difference between "Oh, its too high now so I won't invest" and millions of Coinbase downloads

Yes but why do they hit the mainstream, dumbass?

Because they're good or at least wholly new ideas

Already priced in

why would bitcoin dying cause eth and ltc to pump? whenever there's been enough of a scare to cause a huge correction in BTC, everything else has dumped with it. from huge corrections like the mt gox thing, to small ones like in july before the bitcoin cash fork, or this fall when china banned bitcoin.

Does anyone still watch this degenerate show?

Weak men
Strong women
Effeminate men
Dominant women

Autistic menchildren

Women henpecking

Fuck this shit. Real nerd surf Veeky Forums and call women out on their shit, or don't have girlfriends because they don't want to end up like Leonard and the kike who wears tight jeans.

>implying the most popular sitcom on american television is insignificant
neck yourselves

>something moons, someone gets massive gains
>someone loses everything in an instant
Moral of the story?
oh, and...
>couldn't even cash out

>fud could be in the shape of
it will be another episode of 1) down, 2) up to the moon, 3) down to reality, so much is sure. Why is tv so shit?

Nobody watches this fucking trash.

Chica en foto no es asiatica

if by nobody you mean 13 million americans in our core demographic

>mainstream ideas must be good or they wouldnt be mainstream
lol no

>OUR WHOLE UNIVERSE

you underestimate this show

it has a strong following of huge normies who think they are "nerds" because they watched star wars

i'm expecting a flood of normies who want to prove their nerdship by owning some bitcoin

Sheldon is killed by a cop execution style in the episode. They also talk about Bitcoin. I am a writer for Big Bang Theory.

and also i watch it, because my girlfriend loves it, i kinda love/hate it, it'll be funny when this episode airs tho

10k triggers a massive normie buy in to coinbase alts in the long run (3-4 months). It is unclear what will happen in the short run.

It will hopefully happen before the Big Fag Theory episode in three days and it will make headlines everywhere. The Cuck Theory script is outdated and quotes $5000 as the Bitcoin price. Based on the trailer, the episode looks like it will cause a FOMO reaction, not a FUD reaction. This is because the central conflict of the episode is that Sheldor has control of the Bitcoin wallet and doesn't want to tell currynigger and jewfag the private keys. To normies, this will highlight the scarcity of this asset and the security of storing it.

Most normies who watch the show will think "10k is too high I'm not going to buy in now because it will crash." Many other normies will buy in at that exact moment. From now on we will call these groups cucks and normies respectively.

So we have two forces that immediately come into play at 10k: a normie FOMO buy in and a cuck awareness increase.

10k COULD cause a huge dip, which will be bought by us non-normies and sold by the new normie coinholders. The normies get fucking burned in a very loud way, and this is perceived by the cucksteam society as "the crash." After this, BTC will continue to climb as usual and stay above 10k. Eventually the cucks (who think we are post-crash and are now experiencing FOMO) will buy in bigly. This will accelerate the price rise.

At some point, these people will look at the other coins on coinbase and see those rising too, by a bigger percentage. This will cause a migration away from BTC into those alts. Once that happens, there will be a rise in the prices of other alts.

Buy the rumors sell the news
Dumping after the episode
Then probably back to the old shit

It's almost too easy to predict really.

>Sheldon is killed by a cop execution style in the episode.

>I am a writer for Big Bang Theory.

pls make this happen

Someone help me out I want to turn .01 btc into a million dollars. It can be done.

Hook a brother up please.

13Q36wWrfMSkfvLjP
1MbKZjmc3NSnD8L2n

>omg i mined 10000 bitcoins back in 2011
>sheldon do you know the priv key?
>"no" laugh track
>loses fortune
i bet

>he remembers writing it down somewhere
>treasure hunt ensues