Apologize

Apologize

im fucking sorry. when can i buy back in.

Why?

The FUDers were wrong

>tfw dipshit /pol/-Veeky Forums mutants actually helped David Sonstebo learn a valuable lesson
>tfw they freak out over a partnership to help refugees find lost family members, omfg
>tfw doubled my money in the face of the FUD

im walkin on sunshine WOAAAAHHH

>doubled my money in the face of the FUD
feelsgoodman.gif

I held strong for the last 6 months

Was there any particular news/announcement that instigated today's rise?

new exchange trading tomorrow. bitfinex just opened EUR/IOTA trading and this tweet from David pic related

i would have been in on this fucking coin if bittrex offered it

binance has it, if you can't use bitfinex

I put half my coins in the light wallet a while ago and I cant figure how the fuck to get them back. Balance just says zero, I tried the reclaim thing and it did nothing HELP HELP

the coins are still there at the address, the wallet just isn't syncing. try updating the wallet

I mean.. it is still trash.

or just hang tight until the UCL wallet comes out in a few weeks. enter your seed and you'll be good to go

Yeah I downloaded the new one, balance still says zero. Also checked that list to see if my address was confiscated and it wasn't.

are you sure you typed the right seed?
My seed is copied three times in a file (in case I delete one letter accidently - probably this happened to you?) and this file is copied to three different usb sticks (encrypted with veracrypt)

I wish you luck to recover/reclaim your balance

Kopf hoch

check your address in the tangle explorer to see the funds. if you have your seed, then you're fine. i'm waiting for the new wallet to come out.

I keep it saved in a password manager. I have two seeds for some reason, I think from when this happened once before, so I'm not sure which one is which but I'll check the tangle explorer to see.

before I switched to CCurl in tools/config it took a long time sometimes till seeing the right balance (over 30 times attaching the tangle ...)

Found the address, thanks lads I can rest easy.

and remember to use always a new receiving address for each transaction

IOTA, when you can't build a functioning blockchain, so you just call it a tangle and use a Dell desktop PC and an SQL database to coordinate transactions