WHY THE FUCKING FUCK CANT I CASH OUT

ALL MY FUCKING 500K PROFIT IS WORTHLESS NOW. THEY WANT ME TO PUT ALL THE MONEY ON SOME FUCKING BITCOIN CARD. WHY THE FUCK DID I LISTEN TO YOU AUTISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

send btc to virwox and cashout ez as

I just cashed out 100K
You must be a fucking retard
KYS

Show your bank balance then. I've never seen anyone show their bank balance just their Bitcoin balance

you can't cash out OP

That's private information
Why would I show anyone but the IRS
This is double proof that you are retarded
stop using your parents computer to post on this website
you have to be 18 to use Veeky Forums

Just buy $500k worth of drugs and flip them for even more profit ya goof.

I fucking told you

Localbitcoin
Hell, even coinbase allow you to cash out

What the fuck is this cash out troll? I can withdraw tens of thousands of USD from coinbase.

Or are you trying to cash out anonymously? That is probably much harder.

nice I just cashed out 100k

You're fucking nuts if you think there aren't SERIOUS issues cashing out major crypto money.

I went in hard to ETH last year and made over $700k. Not only was paying the taxes a complete clusterfuckx but the moment I filed and sent the checks I got hit with an IRS audit. Then three visits and counting from FBI guys.

Yes, I used a professional CPA. I'm now paying lawyer fees out the yinyang and the FBI is combing through every nook and cranny of my life. They think anything related to crypto is drug money or laundering.

God help you if you're trying to cash out six figure gains. You can't even enjoy them without fearing pound me in the ass prison.

It isn't even worth it if you aren't cashing out at least $100k. Crypto is automatically criminal in the eyes of the Feds and you will spend that much in lawyer fees on top or your taxes just to walk away free.

>Murica
Enjoy your big bowl of freedom

The fuck are you talking about? Even only tier 3 verification on Kraken allows you to withdraw a ridiculous $25k per day. You have to jump through hoops but they'll let you withdraw much higher if you contact them.

And your tax problem sounds like your own fault. 700k really isn't that much when ass loads of businesses deal in cash only have multi-million dollar revenue. Sounds like you are either bullshitting or are retarded and can't export your trades which could easily prove how you got the money.

said no dnm seller ever.

>Implying I'm not planning on holding until it's the world reserve currency.

So the solution is...to buy 100k more?

Nice, just did.

>you can't cash out

Oh I guess $700k minus taxes isn't worth the hassle of explaining yourself four times then. I guess I'll just give up seven hundred thousand dollars to avoid the hassle.

sage

>Excuses: The Post.

GOOOOOOODDDDDDD DAAAAAMMMMMMM IIIIIIITTTTTTT DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFF! GIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE UUUUUUSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR MMMMMOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

this
cash is paper, designed for only weakhands

Nice.

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>WEEBBANK
I want to believe

What is the best wallet to cash out currently?

Coinbase seems limited which is what i am using now.

>lying to impress people on the internet

Pretty sure you are the one under 18 not

shut up you broke nigger

It's funny because this guy is right

mad babbies

>op wants to cashout $500k
>show him he can cash out $160/week maybe

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>gets called out for larping
>accuses the other person of being underage
Exposed faggot: the post

>having to wait 3 whole weeks to get your full 500k

Nice copypasta. I just bought 100k.

And yet another pasta.

>he fell for the crypto meme