coinwarz.com/calculators/monero-mining-calculator
mymonero.com/#/
getmonero.org/2017/09/07/monero-0.11.0.0-released.html
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-cpu/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=vqGihN0LX4k
youtube.com/watch?v=nWPctjuz4EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many moneros do I need to make it in 5 years

This coin was 1 dollar a few months ago, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

One desu

all my money is in BTC and im afraid to move it

>BUY my bags

Overhyped shitcoin

will it ever go below 160 dollaroos again?

Veeky Forums /biz gods have spoken

Oh, so now we are at the "comparing shitcoin with Bitcoin" phase.

I smell bags.

>Overhyped shitcoin

wait for kovri to be out and hardware wallet support (both will happen Q1-Q2 2018) and you will see yourself crying when it hit 1k$

monero is one of the few coins with extremely strong fundamentals. this coin is no joke. someitmes i wonder why my portfolio isn't 90% monero 10% btc

buying £1K worth tomorrow

calling xmr shitcoin is plain stupid, it is more bitcoin than the bitcoin and following close satoshi's beliefs. but yeah disbelief is imminent , see at the moon one year from now

This shit has already pumped too much.

No, I won't buy your bags m8

I AM DOING MY PART!

i got into crypto when i heard the mcaffee talk about btc going to 500k and getting stabbed..
and pledging eating dicks if btc wasnt 10k by end of year... the same guy that confirmed the mcafee antivirus was a virus...
now he says monero...
seems legit..

>Bags
>10$ below ath

BTCucks are scared

>Monero
>BTC 2.0

Okay now this is a little delusional. It's way too similar to BTC in many aspects to be considered a reinvention of the concept

>bitcoin 2.0
no, if you don't know how to shill, just don't.
>great coin with a future
High probability.

>all my money is in BTC and im afraid to move it
I was like you but I took the leap of faith going 5% to 70% xmr by converting my btc...I wasn't comfy enough having most of my crypto in btc (constant drama and multiple forks, bad risk/reward situation)
I can sleep again less worried

yeah you are right i got a bit over my head but i believe so much in this coin's future , it will be a top 5 coin in the future

>Mfw I’m the last poster in that cap

Yea... if you did ANY research whatsoever you would know XMR is not a shitcoin.

But whatever, enjoy your BTC maximalism.

If you believe in it, mine. It still makes sense with a mid class graphic card, AMD of course. If you really want to make a good profit buy two Rx 470s and build a rig

Zencash is superior to Monero and costs much less.

i was really thinking to start doing it , if i invest around 5-6k$ what profits could i expect after 12 months ? my cost for electricity is around 0.04$ kw/h . i tried to calculate it but the numbers i get seem too good to be true

Same. Feels good not to have my portfolio toyed around with by greedy chinks and aspies with tunnel vision.

lol i made that screenshot in that screenshot thread

Whats the best way to convert btc->xmr?

Poloniex wants my SSN, and shapeshift has shitty fees.

When the bubble pops people will want to hide their wealth in Monero.

bittrex

You could net $600-$800 per month... 0.04 per kWh is cheap assuming your local utility doesn’t have a tiered rate system.. you’ll make your investment back in 9 months.

good start is always coinwarz.
coinwarz.com/calculators/monero-mining-calculator
To find out what the best rig is lurk in crypto forums and just ask. With 5K you can buy a great rig that will also be able to mine shitcoins if Monero should become unprofitable. I think about 4x rx470, which will give around 4500 hash and make you at current price 5K/year or 25 xmr/year.

But I'm not an expert on mining, and please, don't consult Veeky Forums when you are really interested, better places for this

0.04 per KWh is badass as fuck
china has like 0.02, or some shit

I have an r9 390 and I'm a retarded newfag. Can anyone teach me how to properly mine monero?

hitbtc was nice with me, but did just send eth, bought xmr, and got them fast to my wallet

Monero is the only true crypto coin

what will this be worth end of 2018?

$5k minimum

Screencap this

>Get wallet
Online: mymonero.com/#/
Offline: getmonero.org/2017/09/07/monero-0.11.0.0-released.html
>Get xmr stack
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-cpu/releases
>Do what the exe says
>close exe
>open config.txt
>put in your monero address
>look for a reliable mining pool
do your research, lurk bitcointalk and irc
>Put in mining address in config.txt
>Mine
>Profit

^

ty for the info

most likely something between $700-$1.5k

thanks user
how long would it take to mine 1 with the 390? I remember doing a test that revealed it had about 700 hashrate

Anyone know if there's truth to the Aeon/Monero atomic swaps rumor?

I literally use it for buying stuff in the niggernet.

i have about 30 XMR already, but im considering turning 1 of my 2 BTC into XMR and hodling. Or even going all in on XMR.

thoughts?

according to coinwarz mining calculator you would make about 0.3 xmr/month. With a electricity cost of 0.15 $/kwh at current price not profitable
np, using a search engine you could have found it out by yourself

Do I need to say more?

*insert jew meme with big nose sniffing bags*

it will seem like am shilling xmr but i would say go allin , at least that was the decision i took , currently am holding ~500 xmr and have around 0.5 btc in some shitcoins that i will sell for xmr

THE KING

legit info for cpu mining.

research the claymore gpu miner for amd cards.
suprnova supportxmr etc pools

supportxmr site will generate a config with your basic info to mine on their pools.

youtube everything... how to cpu and gpu mine.
gpu mine is better.

take a few days studying how the config works.

i'm mining on a 9 year old i7 with a radeon 460..
not too bad.

when did he say monero

youtube.com/watch?v=vqGihN0LX4k

She's rising

wew lad

noice, managed to just get 200 with a maxed out GTX 650TI and an old Phenom II.
>Says 5x monero
Kek, didn't knew about this

US$ 180 today?

also i think ethermine.org is pretty noob friendly.
i started with that and then moved to monero
cause i believe in it being $300+ by summer 2018... i have no data or evidence.. just a dream..

youtube.com/watch?v=nWPctjuz4EY

Zencash is a half assed fork of zcash with the exact same compromised seed keys for zksnarks.

Also it's privacy is not by default like monero, you have to opt in and it takes a ton of processing power

Already there

Yay US$ 180

i wanna buy monero, but not at an ATH price. I'm gonna wait for BTC to crash and drag the rest of the crypto market down with it, at which point I shall buy and HODL

Sorry, but I couldn't wait to go 50/50 btc/xmr. Buy the monero dip, don't wait for btc correction

50/50 is the best portfolio.

Sold Monero 1 hour ago, top kek

$250 XMR tonight. Koreans woke up and they're pumping

Sell low buy high. Veeky Forums strategists.

actually it is 49/50/1 I love to throw change at shit coins and laugh about pajeets thinking it is a moon mission

spiking 180+, lots of FOMO buying in. good. good.

could someone send me a xmr??

42w5JQRTDQdQaBtvNjYhEd7gf4xz9mHLxS6mtEwbYKiGYTfgFA25KWQ5K5oejk3wrFMaHMbUdYxxZZ7Wqh4dgvhuVFG7aiC

Where can I get Monero at? I'm a newfag who only buys on Coinbase

Kraken is the easiest exchange to buy them on. If you already have some crypto Bittrex and Binance are also good exchanges to buy them on.

Bittrex.

Who here is entertained?

your mom

Go to coinmarket cap, click monero, check volume, research market, make decision, send btc, market buy to scare crypto poos

Jokes on you, I don’t have one...

either do i
hugs bra

I'm thinking of losing my mining virginity with Monero. Do most people just ignore the possibility of this going up or something? I keep reading about how it's getting "harder to profit" when I look for a rig. I mean do people simply sell everything they just mined? I'm confused.

It's actually the best running psy-op I've ever seen; mining has been insanely profitable since 2013 but every time mining comes up a miner tells the would-be "no no no you can't make money".
t. 200 S9 antminers in my backyard shed

nice but heres the full version

8X AMD Sapphire 64 8GB cards ($500 per) with rig can be had for $5-$6k

H/s: ~16,000
W: ~1200

At his cost rate that’s $10K profitability per annum. At current price XMR

If you would have made more by buying bitcoin with the money you spent on antminers then mining is not profitable.

monero is literally the pedophile coin

Don't forget guns and drugs.

Literally retarded reasoning. 2017 was unforeseen bull market... if the growth rates didn’t happen to be so parabolic this year, you wouldn’t be able to make the statement

my kind of coin tbhonest

That sounds nice.
With 8 cards one might even save some money on heating this winter. fucking Russians driving gas price through the roof

who cares?

I'd look into Vega 56 instead of rx470, if there's supply

reee stay off of my vega's!!!

people that arnt pedophiles

>doesn't have his vega rig yet

what are you waiting for champ

do you want to make money or what?

3 cards is enough to make my entire apartment uncomfortably warm even with all of the exhaust fans on.