LOGO IS LITERALLY A FUCKIN ROCKET

In case you're blind and stupid. This one doesn't even need to be shilled but just a reminder before the rocket leaves.

OH FYI This just overtook OMG and ZCASH on CMC

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z34m5Yr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dump your shit coins and actually make some money.

lmao posted the wrong pic. But that last pic will help you noobs out also.

WEEEEEEE!!!!
I love riding this rocket ship to under the radar x2
and it looks like we're just getting started, giant rounding bottom on btc chart
the charts are so massively bullish and xlm has such beautiful organic growth, I'm have more trust in the growth of this project than anything else. it's one of the least risky investments out there

explain this

Time to sell now? We broke the bands

I'm too drunk for that shit. Plus, 20k XLM seems like a bad idea in hindsight

just about,
big historic resistance, and large sell orders on book at 600, I have first sell at 590, when we break the 600 level, we ain't stopping until at least 840,
I'm selling 1/6th of my stack at 590, gonna buy back in because this trend if off the charts and has been beating out bitcoin for over a week, and we are just starting to go parabolic again, potential big news before end of month

stay away you fucking autists - stick to Chainlink please. This is my most steady gainer

I only wish I had more

Are you seriously planning on selling?

same here, not sure of the exact numbers but I wouldn't be surprised if xlm is responsible for over 50% of my profits so far, and I just hit %100 total roi
but hey, if people fomo in before the news, there should be room for taking profit and getting back in on the dip that comes in the few days between the pre-hype and an actual development

i've been trading the shit out of this, have 60k right now, which is 35% of my portfolio, decided to take some profits and spread them around so I wouldn't miss out on other big moves while waiting on xlm, because xlm generally moves on a weekly or monthly timeframe

I've been on point with my trading this month, and looking at my meme lines and order book we might not actually break 600 until some kind of new announcement comes up, it's a massive historic resistance line and has massive sell orders on the book, I'm 95% certain of at least a near 10% retracement if we tap 600 before we have enough momentum to break it, which is likely if this is people getting in early because of potential news, and then others fomoing in

just hit sell at 590, here is the hourly chart, check the order book, the bottom trend line,
loks like strong support at 540/530 range, I'll try and scoop up as much as I can around 550, which should give me a nice 7% bonus

Just broke 600 on polo.

lol, no. Breaking bands is only a sell if the chart is stagnant.

kraken usually lags behind many other exchanges, but especially with xlm, there are nice 15% flash dips in the 5 to 15 min timeframe. once I noticed them, I loaded in as much as I could, you can see the buys on the image from
easy 15% flip within minutes

Ok I don't follow meme lines and trade quite a bit differently then you, but I'll just throw out a few things I think that are important that you are missing. One is the fundamental analysis that stellar is just starting to be used in payments and that stellar has to be bought on the open market. Also pay attention to the size of the buys. When people fomo in, they usually have no money so they end up buying for small amoutns less than 5k USD worth. Right now almost every buy order on Bittrex, is for 6k USD and over. not a perfect indicator as people can often be wrong, but this usually shows me pretty well who is trading a coin, whales or plankton.

XLM pretty much goes crazy and then settles back to slowly rising - check the hourly charts. However the daily charts look great

Actually I did almost exactly the opposite of you I bought 130k at 590 and will buy another 350k in the dip past 700 if we break it on this push.

649 on bittrex

I'm a plankton, only have about 3k usd in xlm, but have been holding and trading since october right before we had those two massive runs, was still new and made a couple mistakes but in the past month I've been day and swing trading portions of my stack and have been doing well, long haul I'm super bullish and agree with you on the fundamental analysis, believe xlm is undervalued

I appreciate your TA actually, I sold my 130k at 650 for last gasp, looking to reaquire in the 500s.

This was something I saved from a forum, day trading strategy using 1 hour candles and what analysis/settings to use.

it's for forex?

I've got a few copies of charts buy the guy that calls himself ta fag if you want,
also, worst case scenario, I buy back in a bit about 600, once the resistance breaks, and miss out on a few percentage points
here is his most recent chart, he's moved the sell targets around to account for the delay that we had breaking the trend, kept having to adjust them slightly

also, watch out, just broke 600 on up to 620 on kraken and buy side is really building, going put that 1/6th that I sold back in soon if we keep going like this

the moment ripple got AMEX support it was all over for lumens, what makes you think chase and the other guys wont follow?

the fact that visa is presenting on the same panel as them and neo? The fact that neo is a registered company doing work for the hyper ledge, something ibm started. Something that ibm is pushing onto all the banks on their networks first breaking into niche markets to test scalability and then soon moving to bigger markets. You realize they are gona announce the tri force this december right?

rumors, nothing else. i have seen meetings in BNY mellon of traders licking their fingers on ripple. lumens wont stack up it lacks the infrastructure. its all hype, wont stop you but you better jump out early.

What do you mean, lumen lacks the infrastructure??

>lacks the infrastructure

cripple shills please go

..lacks 'infrastructure'? explain, XLM's codebase is really good. They also have some top talent contributing to the project.

Mfw i had 74k XLM this morning and now am waiting for it to dip because I sold at 543. Kms.

point to the part of me ramblings which amounted to rumors? I really dont understand the disparity between XRP and XLM. You realize that both move in correlation, once one expereinces a gain the other expereunces just as much. Or are you just salty because you are seeing lumens that have use cases for them other then uhhhhh xrp...which is used for.....uhh well i really dont know. Its not like the banks that they partner with use em. Salt is rather unbecoming of you.

Looks like its coming back down now.

one of the best lessons for you to learn,
is to sell fractions of your stack,
if there is an investment that you think has potential outside of flipping in day trades, when you start to get sweaty hands and want to take profit, cash out about 1/3 of your stack at a time, that way you can take profit, and still let the rest ride and make gains on the rest of the way up. time in the market beats timing the market,
and if it goes back down, you can either use a stop loss, trailing stop, or just buy back in (in stacked portions of course) on the way down so you have a good position for the next move up,
also, Idk how big of a dip we'll have, hard to tell, so keep an eye out and stack your buys

Yeah I hope so. I lost .04 btc trying to trade today too. Got a buy order for 515. Still will only have 68k. So tilted.

I just sold at 595. I don't like not having my Stellar, but I am eager to buy back.

Should waited a bit longer, back to 6 again lol

Sell the news or harvest the sweet, sweet visa announcement gains at 30 nov?

looks like we're dipping, nice time to add a few % to your stack, current support level is 560, resistance still around 600/620, looking for cool down will probably start moving again closer to conference

>u
wtf is cardano and qtum? stellar all the way, my first 10-100x

ADA just mooned, fuckwit
it's gonna big huge

>4610727

tard, everybody hates american ex, and silly bros trying to team up with fucking banks. plus no one uses americanex. stellar is UN style, global, theres more money in asia than there is US, plus 2/3 of world pop.

>ADA

try saying ADA three times in a row, or cardano, without sounding like a dousche ethhead.

now say stellar and envision the cosmos and the future.

does you posting this mean its gonna dump? i got in yesterday on a suggestion here but im an idiot

Riding this harder than your mom

Our eyes are wide open in here, discord.gg/Z34m5Yr

Everyone does hate American express. But this Asian centric idea is sort of odd. America is the richest country in the world, and one of the most innovative, so it is semi important they are involved in this.

doesn't look like we're dipping yet

we continue our steady climb

won't dump, has super strong slow organic growth since start of month, conference nov 30, rumors and positive sentiment spreading for a while now,
got overhyped a bit just now, having minor correction/stabilization after people rushing to get in before a potential big move
we have support at 570, but I think we won't go lower than 580's before we start moving back up,
touched super strong historic resistance at 600, broke through briefly and cleared out old sell orders, new resistance at 618, but doesn't look like it will be much of a barrier

kraken flash dipped to 585, had just put a buy order at 585 exactly, had partial fill, 4k out of 5k executed

when the bitcoin crash happens... i feel XLM and ripple will be the big winners

People will try to move more towards 'traditional' forms of crypto

SHould I sell my XLM and ADA gains are hodl? Where are they going in the short term? Either getting up to 25 cents?

xlm not hitting .25 short term, would require market cap to hit 5 bln which is a x5, might see it in a longer time frame,
if big announcement at conference nov 30, x2 is likely
in terms of movements in a few hours, expect cool off correction in xlm down to 560/570 at lowest, already moved form 620 to 580, so not much to be gained from selling now and buying back, but keep an eye out, it might be worth selling a portion and waiting to see if drops a bit more than expected, and if not, just buy back in close to your sell, miss a few % gains and pay the fee but still get to ride the rocket
of course, do your own research and don't rely on anons for what to do

starting to bounce of of dip,
only small walls in place, engage slow burn second stage thrusters

this is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill, GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Thanks user. Don’t really have enough to take profits I reckon. I’m only hodling 3.5k XLM. If I could make a hundred bucks and then buy back to increase my stack it might be worth it. Overall I’m hodling this coin longterm.

Son, ever hear of cyclical trading? Looking at the sell walls is akin to throwing left over coffee grounds at the screen to discern a pattern. Trade with the waves and you cant go wrong. Yelling you can see the top is all the more easier but have fun in its time for the down spin.

Weird I also have exactly 3500 xlm. Its only like $200 but w/e. What else are you holding?

What do you guys see it hitting in the next few years. Might drop some money in it for the hell of it

for a small fry like me, this 5 minute swings of %10+ are great because if I'm on top of it, I can squeeze a few orders in between swings and make a nice couple hundred,
also, if I can keep xlm in front of people's eyes, get a bit more exposure, and more potential movement, although relative to the other common coins, there is no love for xlm on biz

rsi and stoch my firend. an rememember if yours onto a coin when biz is looking the other way. Well you know your on the right track.

Are you literally this autistic

are you this autistic, talking about some no name shit coin stuck on the bottom a saggy skin wallet of a nutsack you call a mum. You are the kid who walks in on a group of others talking about pokemon and then start ranting and raving about your damn power rangers. NEWS FLASH KIDDO. Even if they actually supermorphed into their final attack form the final combined specials of all the other pokemon would most certainly destroy their equipment and any other shot at victory.

Yeah, you have a serious case of autism.

where is the floor

What a beautiful chart. This is what an actual valuable asset looks like as it increase. Nice steady gains. Not those obvious PnD spikes that most coins have.

Nobody uses AMEX. What they do use is VISA.

while i laughed while reading this, I also shed a tear for your autism. Sad!

but thats just the opinion of everyones favorite shitposter (me).