Stop arguing about the tech you goddam Pajeets. Where the hell is Sergey?

This is the only question worth asking right now. 3 months of daily bickering and there is no substantive FUD against the product itself. But where the fuck is sergay. No twitter posts in 3 weeks. None of the reddit mods have heard from him. Rory claims they have conference calls once a week but I'm calling total bullshit. That little cuck hasn't heard from him either and he's shitting bricks trying to run damage control. If this guy went AWOL this project is fucking done.

All my fellow bagholders need to stop trying to convince other people about the tech. It's a losing battle when the fucking CEO is out partying with big mac.

Can we track him down?

Other urls found in this thread:

googblogs.com/tag/machine-intelligence/
tiaralibrary.ml/pdfs/best-sellers-ebook-online-eritron-u-krys-pri-dlitelnom-vvedenii-nitrita-natriya-i-tokoferola-by-ivanova-anastasiya-nazarov-sergey-rtf-3844351612.html
reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/6kk4xd/til_that_nutella_was_invented_due_to_a_ww2/
swiftinstitute.org/news/presentations-and-scribes-from-our-sibos-2017/
swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg
startupyard.com/whats-pain-point/
click-labs.com/Mobile-Retail-Report.pdf
swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI14_Lunch-and-Learn_Payments_Scribe-1o1.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was joking with some other guy in slack the other day how we'll track down Sergey and I got banned from slack.

Bunch of fucking reddit pussies I'm telling you.

seriously guys no joke. Where is Sergey?

It's a scam

Get out while you can

>DGB?

He's working hard to deliver
Sell and rebuy in December

Can someone just go to his fucking office? The address is on their website

His twitter is also gone. so is the website. what is going on??

and so it begins

Sergey has a reddit account and he made a post about Nutella and how it was invented during the ww2 because of shortage of cocoa. I'm not even kidding lol. If you find his account and go thru his posts you can also find a link to an account from which some of the ico eth were refunded, see what this wallet has been up to. Also SWIFT INSTITUTION SIBOS... The truth is out there

oh fuck you niggers are going to get joostd

Calm down. Sergey is just pulling a Satoshi. He doesn't need to be in the public eye to work on LINK. No need to start a witch-hunt.

I knew it was to good to be true. It just seemed perfect. fkn conman amarit?

I'm done accumulating. Thought I'd make a little riddle just for fun. But I promise there's some interesting info out there that hasn't been discussed on /biz or reddit at all. Do you want to believe? Scribes

>/biz deflects all the FUD up until a couple of days ago, when Corda was debated
>ask Sergey for help with this FUD
>sergey deletes EOTY update that would boost Link to $1 update as he is bombarded with questions from autists
>panic.png
>takes off to Cayman Islands

huh?

and I'm surprised nobody has actually tracked down his wallet yet

let's fucking dox him

Satoshi and Vitalik didn't need all the hype this guy got

> new phone who dis

Idk how to get there, it says:
Cayman Island
Anonymous Street 123

Where in the world is Sergey Sandiego?

is this what you're talking baout?

googblogs.com/tag/machine-intelligence/

I thought their address was fake, someone please look it up I'm on the phone

Are you fucking serious?
Post a link to that post

or for some reason this tiaralibrary.ml/pdfs/best-sellers-ebook-online-eritron-u-krys-pri-dlitelnom-vvedenii-nitrita-natriya-i-tokoferola-by-ivanova-anastasiya-nazarov-sergey-rtf-3844351612.html ?

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/6kk4xd/til_that_nutella_was_invented_due_to_a_ww2/

Oh it's an old post I thought he was fucking around while we're losing money

His reddit account is actually pretty sad. He posted several retarded articles to their "Today I learned" board and got no responses or "upvotes".

>reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/6kk4xd/til_that_nutella_was_invented_due_to_a_ww2/
lol yeah but if you read his recent comments on the ethereum sub regarding chainlink, he went to great lengths in making sure pre-sale ETH was refunded and caps were not raised. A slight confidence boost. Guy has morals. He was a philosophy major too.

SWIFTinstitute.org has documents from SIBOS. It's not much, but it something and theres a bit of a timeline as well, mentions Q1. On phone so you need to go and look up yourself. In the pdf. files

Yea that's why the "Sergey is missing" FUD doesn't really get to me, but it is still really bizarre that he's just tapped out completely. Steve is on Gitter, last post November 25th, and commits to Github 10 days ago.

Where the fuck is sergey? What has he done since devcon? Is there any evidence he's done anything whatsoever?

swiftinstitute.org/news/presentations-and-scribes-from-our-sibos-2017/

first result after google SWIFT INSTITUTION SIBOS SCRIBES

If you were here in September you'd knew that that post is bullshit and he fucked many people over.

>selling 92% tokens in the presale
Really nigga?

also I can't find a wallet address in his reddit posts, all I saw was the contract address. am I missing something?

I was in the pre-sale and in the slack since day 1 (subsequently banned tho)

if you're talking about the crowdsale hang up, that was an unintentional oversight. Certainly not helped by the team trying to appease all the rowdy biz presale poolers

someone had to get slightly shafted. I remember Sergey and the token sale adviser spent multiple days trying to come up with a solution.

everyone got refunded their ETH and he was generous with the transaction fees IIRC

This is the riddle the other user was talking about. One of the links in there is sergeys presentation and supposedly theres an interesting tidbit.

I think Steve is still plugging away feverishly on the code. Lots of work in the private repo as well. I just pmed Sergey in the gitter, we'll see if he responds.

There's no evidence of anything. The best we can hope for is that he's wheeling and dealing with banksters, which would be a valid reason for blowing all of us off. But something tells me that's not the case. We would have heard something by now I figure.

And that's where they fucked up, they could've just simply refunded the assholes that went over the limit but they chose to fuck over the crowdsale buyers.

If you guys really wanted him found you could do it.

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg

Easter egg in the picture.
Just went all in on link.

Are you saying to me %92 of tokens are holded by whales?

lyl

just went all in on Ripple. Thanks user

>swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg

I'm a brainlet. I see ripple I see nothing obviosly link. Other than the

>link payment systems

Help a nigga out

Sergey has just conned us all. Good luck if you are still holding this crap in 2018. Already sold my bags at a loss and made it back with BTC.

What a mess of a coin.

Holy fuck

Im so comfy now

you mean long ripple? I don't get what you and other user are saying. What about that image screams buy LINK

Wait all in on link?
Not ripple???

Nothing they're deluded Linkies

>arrow points at Link instead of the starting point of the sentence
>are they solving the pain points problem?

There's more. Other documents on the same page

"we need to link payment mechanisms". Is that all?

It's talking about smart contracts but nothing about that says get comfy in your link position

lol sort of pointing and it's not the only word being pointed at lol

I doubt SWIFT is using easter eggs...

I thought half the hype behind LINK was that SWIFT needed them in order to be competitive with Ripple

and now Swift is going to use ripple...

it's ogre

>pain point

startupyard.com/whats-pain-point/

yes, they're, specially if you think of messaging speeds and communication between banks, secure smart contracts and the fact that sergey worked on AI messaging.

I was just kidding. Here's the real bombshell.

>there have been successful pilots

Link fudders about to be btfo

This is it. They were just using Sergey and Smartcontract as leverage against Ripple and all of us are going to get fucked because of it.

i was a linkie. FUCK YOU SERGEY

this is what linkies are grasping at now?

how low will they go?

retail space, mobile network
click-labs.com/Mobile-Retail-Report.pdf

Fittingly titled lunch and learn.
swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI14_Lunch-and-Learn_Payments_Scribe-1o1.jpg

that's not on this pic: swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg

but I'm hyped
>not just for crypto currencies
>succesful pilot programs
>new way to send info between payment service providers

He's probably at fat camp you insensitive bastards

Can someone explain to me how these guys raise 30 million dollars and then months later they still haven't hired a team or become a professional company? Still just two neckbeards in the basement programming.

There's more. The truth is out there. Do you want to believe? TESTING PEROID

fug i want to belivee user

Link to it

desperately searching for TESTING PERIOD. any more clues? you are pumping out info i've never seen before

ICOs have zero accountability.

On phone. At work. Can't open pdf. I'll post it later when I get home. But the truth is out there. I want to believe

If you're in LINK you should obviously also be in XRP come on, anons...

Ripple has been stagnant since early this year. And it's not going to 40x again. LINK just might.