Everyone look for the same patterns basically to buy/sell so once someone sees it everyone rushes on it they stop...

>Everyone look for the same patterns basically to buy/sell so once someone sees it everyone rushes on it they stop orders triggers and it only then makes thing happen, not the "science" behind it itself.
>Nobody really know how the price will move in the next 2 minutes but it's only 2 hours later than they all say LOOK obvious bullish abandoned baby confirmed by RSI and EMA crossover or some shit.
>90% of traders loose money
How can this not be self-fulfilling prophecy?

i'm always checking if i can find some 30 min ascending triangle before i fill up my bags with utter dogshit

Godspeed

No one's claiming technical analysis is some sort of law of nature. Otherwise it'd just be called math.

RSI works if you use some fundamentals like when you see a million threads on Veeky Forums shilling a coin.

>BTC stays in overbought territory with LOW volume
>BTC doesn't correct with RSI crossover on high sell volume
Ok.

It is, don't forget the ichimoku cloud homie , the tenkan sen squiggles above the cloud, BUUUYYYYY

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

>RSI
I can vouch for this. When you're trading shit with high volume and hype, RSI is a good indicator.

love your analysis, where can I buy this dowjonescoin you're shilling?

With laggy transaction time baked in, all of that is the reason why BTC nudged just over 9k then went straight for 9500 before settling back to 9100. It's asinine

I take none of you are successful. Probably holders.

Carry on fellas.

Successful until a correction corrects your ass.
>10% gains
>10% gains
>30% dip because X bans Crypto
>flash crash during "wallet maintenance" ooops

>he buys before a correction occurs.

How do I know where the correction will probably bounce? Technical Analysis.

Wew, just looking at the daily moves now... Coinbasefags had a real casual lunchbreak today

>How do I know where the correction will probably bounce
Keyword = probably
Then it breaks through the support or doesn't even correct at all because FUCK YOU I'M BTC.
I many analyst I've heard say that corrections was due around 8500-9200$
Kek

TA doesn't work when we're in an adoption stage. There are probably no corrections until the money stabilizes.

TA is stupid. I just use the force.

heres the thing everyone doesnt seem to understand
MARKETS ARE BY DEFINITION SELF FULFILLING.

With the amount of finance/economics students being taught about things like linear regression models, markowitz/portfolio theory/CAPM/multi-factor models, ARIMA/VAR models - and with the amount of institutions and funds using these sorts of things, I'm of the opinion that it's not just Technical Analysis that is "self-fulfilling".

Essentially, if a whole bunch of humans do roughly the same thing, what they do in the market becomes more apparent, regardless of how they choose to be systematic. It often becomes a question of who acts first, as they'll be the ones who benefit the most from the self-fulfilment.

this.

unironically this.