*silently moons*

*silently stickers*

Where are we going, buddy?

this is just the beginning user, this coin is going on a nuclear bull run

to the moon

Smart money buys into OMG. Anyone who does proper research knows that this is the premier blue chip of crypto.

I hold 2000 of those pretty things. When this coin hits 700 dollars I'll be so fucking rich and laugh at all the low IQ inbred mongoloids who doubted it.

Price estimates over the next week?

it's going up even tho june didn't post anything recently. Oh boi I can't wait for the next skateboard pic

nice amount senpai. i hold 600. what price you buy in at

This is a long term hold. Though there is an event on 30/11 that might drive up the support.

Feels good to be early on this ship

It was, is, and will always be the patrician coin.

around 4.5 dollars. I got really lucky.

I just turned 10 litecoins for this, hopefully won't be dissapointed. Lost $20 in fees too.

this is a long hold.

Only own 2700 of these bad boys, am i gonna make it?

5% isnt a moon, its "bouncing off the floor"
the time will come, but not yet

care to explain why? OMG just seems like a meme coin that will die and be forgotten in a few months

you must be new here.

lol

I do kinda regret not rebuying at $5.85

every coin is mooning

evx is coming for you

oh boy mate.. big potential in this coin. they are pretty hush hush about the current platform but they def have a team that can fulfill what they are setting out to do which im not explaining to you.

>not holding both

When BTC corrects it'll be sub $5 again, sell now and buy the dip

I really don't have a whole lot of cash in this, just here for the pump. How high are we going short term?

holy shit I got in just in time, bought in the mid $5's after FUDDING THE SHIT OUTTA THIS COIN. Can't believe all the idiots who sold because of skateboard memes. This coin will moon harder than ethereum did.

BTC volume is starting to drop after it breached 10K. Alts are all starting to pump. Price point may drop a little but BTC value is gonna go up

youre wrong. go look at omg historical data and compare it to a btc chart. lowest it will go is 7 maybe

this is not mooning, what are you talking about

While this is a long hold, anyone have any idea HOW long will we see some proper profits?

Lets wait this week first, its going to be a good week :)

When this week exactly? I'm following some TA groups that say this will be touching 100k.

Easy lambo crew checking in.

>whitepaper ico is worth 1 BILLION dollars

bubble much?

TA is almost complete bullshit and I would never trust it.

There are meetings and possibly releases this week, we will see.

omg aims to be the first decentralized bank.
it can hold value in multiple curriencies and exchange them
transfer money around the world with no fees, at very high speed