He missed the NEO train

>he missed the NEO train

next train won't be leaving for a while, if ever, do you realize the government is building their own coin?

I'm still on the NEO train since $7 ANS. patiently waiting for triple digits.

>t. guy who doesn't know what NEO is and overall is a brainlet

Already happened 6 months ago

Dyor, no wonder you guys are all poor and invest in shit like link

You guys should at bare minimum if you're not holding a shitcoin just keep an eye on Neo rn.

is this coin still around?

you mean the coin that is consistently in the top 10? yeah it's still around, retard.

Nah. I got on at ans station, detoured for a while, and now I'm back on. The amount of positive fucking news they have coming out only points the price in one direction, and it's not down.

What you think NEO will be this coin?

china is allegedly creating their own crypto currency. NEO is not a currency and is not competing with this alleged coin. DYOR

you picked the wrong support line user

XRP is there too

They're going balls deep in pushing Dapp development, lots of ICOs trying to launch off of the platform now, which will keep the pajeets happy, and they just launched ontology network too with a huge investment by a huge investment firm. Do your research lol.

They already did. It's called NULS. NULS is the blockchain solution for the Orient.

how about you go invest in XRP and we'll see who does better in a month or two.

QTUM
ETP
NULS
what do they have in common? oh yeah, they'll never be as big as NEO.

golem is also rising, does anyone know why? want tot sell but dont know how high the bulls will take it.

I have, and I hodl a small proportion of NEO, but I see a government green light as the rocket under this coin and a fairly low chance of that happening. If it does we go 10x. I'm actually thinking NEM needs to take off first anyway to pressure the chinks into fomo

I bought it at September dip and sold at a bit over 2x few weeks later as a total noob so I think I did ok desu.

>NEO/BTC