It's over

My dad just came into my room clutching a front page article about bitcoin. He told me he's going to invest in it. It's finished. Once bitcoin breaks 10K and the headlines are plastered across every news outlet, there'll be mass adoption. If you don't have 1btc by now you're going to be wage cucking forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/11/27/bitcoin-could-easily-reach-40000-by-the-end-of-2018-novogratz.html
discord.gg/pcDPKAe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's true. BTC to 1 million :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST GOT IN LAST MONTH NO IM NOT THE NORMIE REEEEEE

Nah nigguh, when the normies are buying the smart money is selling. Haven't you into stawks before?

>tfw only 0.1 btc

It's hopeless. I will never make it.

Normies are going to hyper-inflate bitcoin, alts will quickly die or enter decade long dormancy periods. I really do think we're hurdling towards a crash of epic proportions if normies pile in after 10K.

FUCK, we're screwed.
I hope this dip hard to burn normies.

are 1 btcers really going to make it !?!?!?!

its not over. u can make one last big bank on normie fomo

Yeah this is probably our only hope now. I'm honestly praying that bitcoin plummets after 10K and the crash gets as much coverage as the moon. I'd take a year long bearish bitcoin instead of all these moons. The rate bitcoin is rising at is fucking moronic.

You ain't giving normies enough credit; my mom bought at 9.5k thinking "it'll definitely hit 10k". The normies have been buying in for almost a day now at ~9.6k, either tonight or tomorrow night the rug will get pulled out and it's back to at least 7k over a week or 2.

Yes. In 3-10 years.

HODL for ten years and you will have a nice solid downpayment for a house or a paid off nice ass car

What if I told you... it's actually fiat currencies that are ogre.

You guys are trippin. The whole mantra of crypto is to HODL.

Normies will and do understand this. They think the playing field is leveling out and that is what will happen once mass adoption hits, and you can kiss you lottery like volatility out the window. However the industry still isnt here yet. We've got a lot of room to grow.

He didn’t already though right?
This is the zero moment, when he considers for the first time buying bitcoin. The second someone shows an interest isn’t the same as them actually making a purchase.
Also friendly reminder we NEED mainstream adoption to continue growing. You cannot avoid it. And it’s the period of time in which growth is the most aggressive.
You thought 2017 was crazy? Oh boy, just wait.

Exactly, once the volatility is gone, we're boned. Moon missions will become mole mound missions.

wrong we are due for a huge correction and me and a bunch of my whale friends are shorting btc once it breaks 10k

Well actually I was working with him last week and he mentioned bitcoin. Said he read it was a bubble. I kind of laughed and sighed and changed topic. Now he's telling me he's going to "drop a few hundred" in next week.
I realize we need the adoption, but godammit I need more time to accumulate.

>The rate bitcoin is rising at is fucking moronic.

It certainly fucking looks that way... On the other hand the supply of under 17 million is sweet fuck all. This shit was built to moon, there is literally not enough to go around

I think we should really FUD btc with the bubble thing... this will prevent normie adoption in masse and give us more time to accumulate. Even without our efforts, all the "mainstream" economist and investors see btc as a bubble and consider everyone who buys it a retard, this is good for our cause in the short term.

Sell him your bags before the crash then

You can still make it user. I traded from 0.04 to 0.5 btc over the past 2 weeks. I believe in you. Just channel your autism instead of fomo chasing moon missions and it starts to get easy to make daily gainz

i dont understand the rise though, it solves no problems has no projects its just anonymous money/money laundering desu, why does it keep rising, while shit coins why actual projects struggle to reach 1 dollar?

THE TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT MATTER

BUT I NEED MORE!!!
Exactly my thinking but you see the thing is people just read "BITCOIN BREAKS $8,000" and "BITCOIN BREAKS $9,000 A DAY LATER" and disregard the rest of the article.
Every time I see a mainstream video on YouTube about bitcoin I FUD the shit out of it. Calling it a scam, a ponzi, a currency for terrorists, but I get a phalanx of autists telling me otherwise, not catching on to what I'm saying. I even write "Fucked Up Dude" at the end and tell whoever replies to read the first letters of the last line but they never get it. It's like we have this enormous heaving cave man with an IQ of 12 hurdling towards bright and shiny bitcoin with a gigantic wooden club.

What coins did you channel your autism to?

THE BULL MARKET IS JUST STARTING, BITCOIN IS SEVERELY UNDERVALUED

SCREENCAP THIS, 100K BTC BY 2019

?

I fucking hope not.
If dubs we enter a year long bitcoin bear trend.

>mfw when Veeky Forums gets this far and can't put 2+2 together
Ok lemme walk you through this shit
1. You don't have the most crypto
2. Others with crypto also think like you
3. FUDding normies is a good idea to stop adoption
4. The best FUD is taking their fucking money
5. The best way to take their shekels is to pump, get headlines, get normies, and dump

You guys...I just started a professional job and I have zero bitcoins. I’ve been watching for years without buyin ability but now I fear it’s too late.

Link related

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/11/27/bitcoin-could-easily-reach-40000-by-the-end-of-2018-novogratz.html

Nah fuck you guys, that's what you get for being late adopters. I already accumulated 83, that's all I need, we can let her rip now.

I just flipped different coins that should stability or upcoming growth.

The vast majority of my money came from doge. After that I made a decent bit from monero, ripple and ark

we still have some time, but yeah, more and more people are talking about it.

my friends were struggling with fucking coinbase

WE NEED TO FUD THE SHIT OUT OF BITCOIN

BTC has recovered in literal weeks from the majority of dips. A week long, even a month long dip isn't enough to shake out normies.
>Content with 82btc
Is your imagination so small that you can't dream of achieving 200? Lol nah fuck you faggot.

The problem is that this grow is too fucking fast, it's just retarded, look at this pic.
And the other problem is that right now the only way to make it is by alts, btc is not going to rise that much, yes maybe in a year you could have a 10x, but most people here don't have 100k or more invested in btc to make it, we need alts, and this constant normie obsession with btc and nothing else will probably make the bubble grow so fucking fast that it will at one point (sooner because of normies flooding) just crash. We won't have enough time to make it. I would like the whole market to grow, but not at this retarded pace.

Active supply is only 5-6 mil

You think these fucking normies understand any of this shit? They have no fucking idea and they don't care, something is going up in value so they want it

its not gonna crash it is going to correct to 5-8k where it was just at very recently. then it will continue its climb

Finally someone with some sense.
People want money, they don't care about the tech.
Look at Veeky Forums how many around here knows the insides of blockchain? Less and a percent. Only thing people care about here is TO DA MOON

I was going to make some comparison to googles say 700mm outstanding shares and divisibility but couldn't be fucked. Muh market cap civilian normies don't give a fuck, they care about price. Price is going up because it's going up

also hopefully the correction takes every faggot normie that have bought in recently with it

They need a small one, just a taste, to teach them to hodl and lock away coins for us

alright biz, do what you do best

start fudding bitcoin everywhere

This is what we are trying to do with the cashing out meme but why are you guys not playing along? Do you see the end game here? You can accumulate more when this dips to 5K
Start FUDing.

Because you need to FUD it outside of Veeky Forums. You need to be doing it on YouTube videos, Twitter, Nosebook etc... And if you see anyone badmouthing btc give them a like.

discord.gg/pcDPKAe

Seriously? In just 15 minutes I put money in coinbase converted to btc and transferred to a new wallet... Ur friends are fkn hilarious!