Which shitcoins have working products now? I'm not interested in something coming out in 2020...

Which shitcoins have working products now? I'm not interested in something coming out in 2020, what can I use today apart from BTC to buy drugs?

Odn

VOISE

Modum and hurry

this

thanks. not many then.

LINK works right now. go to their website and go start a node.

wabi
None of the IOT - Blockchain + chip meme coins have a real working product in Alpha.
Vechain, Walton, Dovu, Modum all based on empty promises and speculation.
Wabi is the only one with a proven working product that has been deployed IRL.

this is best /biz crypto meme pic ever made

ok, let me clarify. which shitcoins have a useful working product a normie can use?

Monaco card is ready to ship. It will out do every rewards program ever. Normies love a little reward and a shiny card and a pat on the head.

>Monaco card is ready to ship. It will out do every rewards program ever. Normies love a little reward and a shiny card and a pat on the head.

what makes monaco a better investment than tenx? Which is already launched, has a huge community, received funding from money skelly.

clearpoll in about 1 month

RCN
RCN
RCN
RCN
RCN!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek. those polls.

Top tier
Payments : Ripple - XRP
Mid Tier
Platform : NEM - XEM

Low Tier
Storage : Sia / Storj
Advertisment : Basic Attention Token - BAT

>Storage: Soon to be Genaro Network
FTFY

POWR & RCN

since you guys are investing in shitcoins and probably use yobit, I'm going to ask this question here even though I already made a thread, but what does it mean when I try to log in and it says "temporarily disabled"? wtf do I do?

Steemit
Bitconnect
Waves
Ethereum
NEO
Tenx
Lisk
ARK
SNT
EOS
Metal

in this order

of course, that doesn't mean at all that you should buy those

>Low Tier
>Storage : Sia / Storj
>Advertisment : Basic Attention Token - BAT
Definitely not anywhere close to large scale adoption or smooth UX though.

Your OP is a good question, but normies are the wrong focus ultimately. Ripple for example is trying to be as legitimate as possible and target a tangible market with a useful product using a path of least resistance.

Take the same initial question and then apply it to institutional products for uses that are:
>large money movers
>inefficient in the modern world (yet to catch up to the digital age)
>widely used
>regulated
>could yield more customer bases with it's adoption.

Coss
Enjin
Safex (alpha next month! Better Hurry!)

>Bitconnect

someone pls help

>waves
fuck you, I ain't buyin' shit until the re-list NGR
until then, they've just proven how "decentralized" they are

Pascal coin, 300 transactions per second decentralized. Scalability solved at 10 mil marketcap.

Too risky it could have an exploit or bug that destroys it all

XRP. It's aimed at FI's to work as a bridge currency, but can very well be used as a store of value. Has instant transfers + very very low transfer fees.

People said the same thing, and still do, about ethererum. Do you really know enough about it to make a claim like that?

ITSN, VPN based on cryptonote protocol that nobody knows about, beta coming out in dec

MyWish... check the marketcap, do your DD, then buy the shit out of it my dood