Poet coin getting added to bitrex

So Poet is definitely getting added to Bitrex: reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7f96qa/poe_bcpt_eng_going_on_bittrex_proof/

Note that it really hasn't pumped that much since the news "broke" (and this is still very low-key knowledge.)

Why? Because people either don't know about it, or because they're too lazy to make a Binance account, which takes about 5 seconds. You'll never see as easy a profit as this

>binance.com/trade.html?symbol=POE_BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UcjXXkk
blog.po.et/microservices-and-the-blockchain-68413a208b90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is binance seriously the only market? Wtf how long till the listing

>Why?
Cause no one gives a shit about the coin
No profits to be made with it

I want to buy in but I don't see what the coin has to do with the project and I can't find the information anywhere

When has that stopped a coin from pumping in the past? :^)

It hasn't even gone down that far since it's been out. I can see it have some use for online magazines and shit

Sold 500 last night cause I thought it was gonna dip. Regretted it instantaneously and bought 1000 . Went up by 13 percents instead

Fees will be subsidized by the company with their ICO cash. When the subsidy money runs up, fees will go to POE holders.

so this is essentially the white people version of qtum's INK?
good concept

mfw I bought this @ 0.00000095 on a gut feeling and its made nothing but gains for me so far.

but it's trading at .089 now

Basically

ETA on Bittrex? think we'll see a dip? I'm not buying at 100.

This shit is dirt cheap.
Can't hurt to get a few of this.

Thanks man.

It's not at 100. This is the dip, user.
Np dude

There goes my buy order.

Guess I'm a /poet/ now.

Godspeed brother. Can't wait to call the top on this upcoming obligatory Bitrex listing pump

It is on coss.io

I am fuck so I buy b1 pretty.

i like the poet, just bought. i'm an art major ffs i have to

This proof has been proven fake and also the coin is dead look at their social media and their reddit

>discord.gg/UcjXXkk
Just set up a discord, let's get some members in today and tomorrow we can start coordinating a bit :)

Lmao there is literally a blog post from today, nice try though
>blog.po.et/microservices-and-the-blockchain-68413a208b90
>Nov 27

kek as always

>blog.po.et/microservices-and-the-blockchain-68413a208b90

>cntr+f bittrex
>0 results

yeah sure bud