So how far is btc gonna correct once it hits 10k? You can see the huge sell orders piling up on the USDT books

So how far is btc gonna correct once it hits 10k? You can see the huge sell orders piling up on the USDT books.

I feel like 10k is a figure early adopters dreamed about happening, and is a level they would have decided to take their massive profits way in advanced. It looks like we will be hitting it tonight or within the next few days.

Price predictions 2 weeks from now?

back to mid 7k's.

End of this week testing support at 6.5. With market sentiment may go only to 7.3

$5000 maybe $4000.

You also need to take into consideration how fast its gone up, almost $1,000 a week and the publicity of hitting 10,000 is only going to bring more (real) money in as people find out about alt coins in general, my guess is it goes stagnant at 10,100 and then falls maybe 1k and then ATH's early 2018

This would be a dream

BTC is gonna pump well past 10k because whales will make sure of it. They want to liquidate all the shorters.

Also just a thought I'm having...

The Big Bang Theory epsiode about Bitcoin is coming out on Thursday. If we havent actually dumped by then, and that episode brings a bunch of normie money in, they are going to get absolutely fucked by the obvious impending crash.

correct answer

I cashed out to buy miners at 6k

>correct once it hits 10k?

It's not gonna correct at $10k. If it successfully breaches $10k you're gonna see the mother of all FOMO buying occur. After that's over then the correction comes

>He doesn't think whales will be shorting too

I bet that the normie FOMO once it hits 10k will completely overwhelm any early adopters cashing out.

"It's over 9000" has already pushed the price by nearly 1k in a couple of days, imagine the hype once BTC hits 5 digits

If you were an early adopter and btc hits 10k why would you sell the when it's a foregone conclusion that it is going to surpass 10k? I don't expect the BTC mega dip to happen until past 10k. 14k, 17k it's going to happen from one of these, not 10.

I am being conservative, also, something like that would still be good for BTC - if after a price surge like this one, you can still hold value at $5000, that is pretty robust, all things considered.

We need a hodling pattern up around 10k through the holidays so every fucking faggot has the ammo to shill his cucked friends / family with.

Nobody wants a bitch bastard NEET making money without them, many will FOMO in their cuckbux just so the mouthbreather cannot win

>implying normies have money

Only normies that have money are boomers, 70% of burgers have less than 1000 in the bank, and that includes boomers who can't into technology

Remember what happened in August? BTC sees parabolic growth from 1.8k correction to nearly 5k in 1 month, big whales all collude and short with leverage to shake out all the noobs at 5k, shakes confidence and causes a few weeks of painful bear market correcting to 2.8k with China FUD

You have to understand that whales do not want the normies and institutions coming along for the ride without bleeding them first

Probably true desu. It never corrected to 5k

bitcoin crash now

6.5k to 7.5k
I'm holding on to shitcoins until then and hoping they don't get murdered, will convert them into btc once it dips.