Link general Carleton master Captain

Sergey is shaking out the filthy casual non-believers with this calm before the storm. Prepare for a major moon mission soon.

Link pilot program with Swift was a success.

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI14_Lunch-and-Learn_Payments_Scribe-1o1.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg
googblogs.com/tag/machine-intelligence/
ripple.com/files/xrp_cost_model_paper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn it feels good to be a LINKsta

Its mooning so fucking hard right now fuck.

Are you being unironic? Can't tell lmao

When you find the real news in those docs you are buying before posting

user TELL US!

TESTING PERIOD

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Feels good man.

Show the entire image, it mentions ripple not link.

holy shit it is moonin'. the market is waking up, people

I'm going through each of the documents one by one. Is it among that list (the ones with scribe questions and presentations)?

Click the link

Ripple is not mentioned in the picture

You BTFO so fucking hard

They're seperate pictures. The one without ripple is the lunch and learn one

Why don't you post the entire image yourself?

Nor is chainlink

Alright this got out of hand a little. I'm sorry, there's no testing period. But some of the info was new for some anons.

this is the picture he's talking about
Ripple is working with swift's competition, R3 and their Corda project.

the fact that it's there might be a saying "look at the solution they're using", " now look at the pain point" (real solution: CL)

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg

Ripple
R I P P L E
No one mentions chainlink ever, stop getting trolled and buy ripple.

MESSAGING SETTLEMENT
LINK PAYMENT

Sergey has been working with AI messaging in the past and has some patents
googblogs.com/tag/machine-intelligence/
may 18 2016

yeah, ok. go buy ripple. have fun waiting for almost 10 billion dollars to be injected into the coin so you can get a nice 2x.

RIPPLE
LATEST THINKING

they're talking about cooperation, signlaling that my thinking of "the competition uses Ripple, what can we use and how can we work together?"

Swift dosen't want to be on the same ground than the competition, they want to be over them.

damn it user, thanks anyways

Based on my research they all agree there won't be a single solution. Interoperability and standardization benefits everyone. In the last paragraph of document right before the ripple/swift/link pic there's a mention about "next steps of the project". It mostly talks about gpi but also dlt messaging. Anyway it says they are planning to put together a paper for "final submission" or something. Maybe you need to be deluded to connect the dots but I'm all in

I've been considering buying chainlink, but man this desperate shilling is turning me off. I don't see ANY hard evidence, only grasping at straws and far fetched connections Jesus fucking christ

THEY
DONT
MENTION
CHIANLINK
THEY
MENTION
RIPPLE

That's a different picture. I win this Veeky Forums showdown.

5 trillion dollars are send cross borders every day. 1.25 quadrillion annually.

27 trillion dollars is held in nostro accounts, a problem xrp directly solves

ripple.com/files/xrp_cost_model_paper.pdf

> he thinks theres only 10 billion left to come in

They can't say it was chain link until the NDA is lifted.

why would they openly let their competition know what they're doin?

they don't need our validation

There's no NDA you just got trolled by Veeky Forums

The other picture on swifts site mentions decentralized oracles. What else could it be?

sourcE?

Anons, you're onto something when you mention AI. Imagine if Sergey would utilize interoperational technologically agnostic artificial intelligence to read financial management processes and use decentralized oracles to feed this data into smart contracts. Do you want to believe?

Wow

It's happening

can u become more deluded? I'm waiting for sergey to learn how to communicate before anything else.

>deluded Linkies are THIS desperate
yah I'm sure swift left a trail of hints in their promos

wow someone with logic. ty for not being retarded

I've done so much research user... I'm watching fud videos now lol

after link the revolution will be decentralized exchange and then we're done for life, screencap this. Seriously.

kek its up 2%

I'm really getting pissed now, I've been waiting for ETH to hit $500 so I can cash the maximum out into LINK. And LINK and ETH have REFUSED to seperate, either LINK is rising while ETH is rising or LINK is rising while ETH is falling or ETH falls when LINK does, therefore, I can't max.

This is exhausting, I just want to get that extra 1k LINK I could get from a 0.16 LINK combining with a $500 ETH and then hodl-and-forget with Link in my wallet. A nagging part of me says I'll regret not playing this now for that extra 1k link that could be worth 10k itself when this thing moons to $10.

Fuck you ETH to shit you beta coin.

Haha have a good one user!

then don't go all in, get some now and some later if the conditions you described mret

Shut up nigger just pay. You’re such a fucking loser

Btw you're onto something when you mention decentralized exchanges. Sergey is on it. Check out his past with NXT

oh shit user, I can already see the "powered by ChainLink"

he's aiming to become a billionaire it seems, the new Bill Gates

imagine getting 0.01% of all those transactions to pay for oracle's services

this is like the annoying Veeky Forums version of awoo.

I wish I had more money to get some NXT, or more LINK

LOL that evidence

(You)
oh shit I kept digging

NXT can't work without Link, basically most of the Crypto projects can't, but he knows what he's doing, he always knew

Yeah he's a visionary, I'm investing in everything he's involved in