Chainlink Scam?

Is chainlink run out of an iPhone repair shop?
kek

Reference

Ya it's actually just the closet in that repair shop. Steve has been hiding in there for months now. Sergey keeps asking him to come out but Steve insists he needs to finish learning GO first.

what's with this coordinated FUD campaign? sage in all fields

I sold this shitcoin for BTC last night and I suggest you do the same. It's dead and not going anywhere. Think about all the other coins you could have made a decent profit while you waited for this shit to launch. Bite the bullet before you get shot.

Nice try OP, almost believed you

look it up yourself. Links official website is smartcontract.com

saved for my moon day collage

haha chainlink bagholders btfo

The FUD is really good tonight. There is literally zero new info to FUD with but they are bringing it hard.

This FUD is getting intense. I’m strapped in and ready.

the pic u posted had suite 2b, where as original add does not have. also rory work from dallas

Chainlink is mooning!

Downstairs is even worse. It's a Chinese restaurant. I at least gave them the benefit of the doubt

>Everything that's not good news and shilling is FUD

I hold Link but you can literally copy and paste the address on Google and see it for yourself, really, you don't have to be so thin skinned.

anyway for two ppl , y they need office, they can just sit in starbucks for meetings.

Fuck off subhuman Indian.

Ask Rory about this

It's a multiple story building with multiple rooms on each floor. Most startups in SF I know work in buildings like that, even ones that have a decent amount of capital.

I visited the other day and one of the other tenants said they moved an are now in an office on California St. -- bullish

now we know how Sergey packed on the pounds

Address?

When people care to fud this hard you know you are on a winner

I know this is bs because about 2 months ago someone on reddit said they tried walking into the office but Sergey and Steve had just relocated. Apparently the people next door spoke very highly of Sergey.

you're an idiot.

Yea, if I remember right they said that they relocated to the Cayman islands

that was me. Veeky Forums is a small place afterall

It's not coordinated, people are just now waking up to what a boiler room operation this thing was from the beginning.