Chainlink

Get ready

Other urls found in this thread:

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOOO I AM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING YET!!!!

I can feel them rocket thrusters warmin

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg

Ready for ripple? Sure

ALL IN NIGGAS

Old

can i have another week to acumulate

Stop spreading fud you'll cause another crash!!!

>Doesn't mention chainlink
Way to prove me right

Volume is ramping the fuck up today

Where did Sergey's Eth wallet go? the 350m link wallet is gone.

Holy shit it's actually happening...

Thank you to the user from last night that convinced me to get in at the bottom. Goddam it feels good to win once in awhile.

Seriously where the fuck did the 350m link wallet go? and why is there 358,750,515.60 links now in circulation?

Too late to get in? Where the fuck do I buy Link?

Maybe it means node operators are already getting paid.

Binance

I doubt it's too late, it just started not long ago

Holy fuck this better be a good sign. I held since ICO and even bought more at ETH prices (.00048 and 00047) 87K Link holder here...The bags have been heavy for quite some time.

Or ether delta

which is better?

If I get 25 dollars worth could that shit moon to like 500 dollar or something? I'm interested but not dumping a fuck ton of money into it.

I'm relatively new to binance, but I like it quite a lot. My $0.02

Doubt $500, but even if it hits $1 that's a 5x return...

were you dropped

Binance is a centralized alt exchange. EtherDelta is a p2p exchange, with one at a time order matching.

Both are fine ether delta only works on chrome from what I can tell. And the other does not work on phones really well from what I can tell

$25 hahaha come on man you are gonna have to do better then that. buy the dip it's not going to really moon all the way. Get some chips and really invest if you want to make it

What does this look like to you...

My job doesn't really afford me to invest more. Oh well, I guess it's a wageslave life for me.

I have been fooled to many times I will be live it when I wake up a millionaire tomorrow

You still have time do the best you can but don't buy the pump. No real news has broken from what I have heard. It will go back down get at least $1000 live like a broke fuck and invest in eth and buy the dip every chance you get. And you will.make it. But keep the iron grip

So dump 1000 into straight ETH? I could probably manage that from various other cryptos I have.

Got FOMO'd into buying this at 1974. Instantly bags me. Fucking shitcoins.

I know it's the dumbest move ever but I went all in Literally 11,110 atm. After this I may pump those numbers to 15000. But remember this is a Long term hodl. It will moon soon but the real money is long term. Dump money you don't give a fuck about and you won't regret it

I fucking hate this shit. I get charged 50 cents if it doesn't go through

i fomo'd at 2300. dont feel bad user

He is asking if his $25 worth of LINK could go x20 i.e about $4.00 per link.

Has anyone notice link has been slowly going up all week. I first started accumulate about a week ago at 20cAUD, and it is now 25cAUD

volume was 100BTC this morning. Weird

The bittrex pre-pump. Whales are getting ready.

welcome, soldier

So what will happen?

Pump to 3200 satoshi and shit will dip to 15 cents again?

LMFAO!

someone keeps putting up and then buying their own buy orders on binance. doesn't look like a bot. too slow.

You see all those guys pretending to FUD by telling us to SELL SELL SELL?

Accumulating.

Nice pic thanks you sir! Moving up the ranks!

can i run a node?

if you're poor, you need to cash out all your positions and just go long on REQ and LINK. Fill your moon bags first, then start throwing extra funds at either ETH, XMR, LTC, BCH or some other promising alts depending on how you like to gamble.

That's what I want to know.