What purpose does jumping around between shitcoins really serve you fags when you could just have your portfolio be...

What purpose does jumping around between shitcoins really serve you fags when you could just have your portfolio be 100% bitcoin and hodl for safe gainz?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zcqgfsy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is bitcoin 100% safe now, though?

that's a damn good FUCKING QUESTION

everyone thinks they're smarter than everyone else. especially here. even if you are smarter, there are too many variables. 1000% returns are just fine with me

>1000% returns are just fine with me
NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH

I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW NOW

p.s. i'm not joking

poorfags like me aren't going to get exponential gains from bitcoin. ETH, maybe in a year or two, but i want to be rich senpai, not in the blockcahin form of an interest account

And what are your gains so far lol? Mine are a hell of a lot less than a 10x from btc.

I ask myself this question every day

bitcoin 35k by next christmas screencap this

I'm a poorfag too user. I sold PVMs on Craigslist, saved the money, and put all $1500 into BTC. Now I'm hodling. When I get my tax refund, it's going straight into BTC. This time next year I'll be rich.

>he doesn't remember the early days of 1970 penny stocks
Fucking newfag underage piece of shit faggot.

The gains are quicker and more possibility for exponential growth for big returns. You regularly see +10-30% changes every few days. Just buy big at the dip and resell. It's not that difficult to understand the appeal. Literally gambling though.

Chasing shitcoins is a good way to lose it all. If shitcoins are your jam go with REQ, NEO, or OMG.

basically:
BTC = LITERALLY FREE MONEY
Alts = Just like any other stock.

boy reading all these posts about how everyone dead seriously thinks they are going to be rich this time next year is making me kinda sad. this bubble is not far from popping and a looooot of people are going to lose everything.

You cant get more BTC by holding BTC, but then again you also cant lose it

>so far
well the game keeps going until you cash out doesnt it

there is no purpose other than gambling on the hope of getting more BTC

ETH earned me about 1.5 BTC but im done gambling. hodling till the end

join a pump group for ez gains, lad.

discord.gg/zcqgfsy

I just don't like BTC.
I find cutting edge projects much more interesting and I'd rather invest in them. I think this strategy will prevail in the long run.

How can I turn ETH into more BTC?

Just holding only make you richer in worthless jewpaper.
Trading shitcoins makes you richer in SATOSHIS.

You are right
BTC is not 100%
Lets all buy 10X less safe shitcoins instead!

I don't chase pumps, I just put more money in coins that I think will bloom next year than I do in ETH or BTC. I've made a lot of money off ETH actually, and I already cashed out my initial investment so I won't feel (very) retarded if I lose everything

Take a look at the YTD charts for altcoins and tell me you'd love to be hodling 40,000 coins @ $30/ea when you bought them at $0.005 a piece. But faith is a very rich business...

it will be 300k

+more volatility