Once bitcoin crashes, it will take everything down with itself. The question is: How are people on Binance, ED...

Once bitcoin crashes, it will take everything down with itself. The question is: How are people on Binance, ED, any other exchange that doesn't have a BTC/EUR, BTC/USD trade available going to handle it? You'd literally have to see the crash coming a couple days before to have enough time to hop over to an exchange that is ready to liquidate.

How are we supposed to survive?

Pls anons, wat do

>BTC crash
>people buy cheap BTC
>BTC goes back up?

there is a fuck load of normie money in bitcoin now and you know they will panic and run for the door when shit hits the fan. It may come back eventually but it’s going to be an absolute bloodbath this time around.

I see it as a chance to make money off of cheap BTC as well, but first I have to be able to change it all back to fiat fast, and I'm afraid I think I don't have the time to get verified on a site like bittrex anymore. I've also heard USDT is a fucking scam, it would probably be my only chance of getting onto something that is going to be forced 1:1 with USD

This right here. Who knows what the magic number on ath is, but were going back to ~2000usd eventually.

(This might also spark the flippening, and no, it probably won't be ETH)

most beautiful girl i ever laid my eyes upon

Lmao

Fucking Nigers

You won't be able to sell it because their won't be enough buyers to cash everyone out.

Fucking hell

Buy gold and silver online with BTC
put wife in bikini
have her sell gold and silver and dream catchers at truck stop.

Who is she

Hold Bancor. It's more stable than USD.

no worries, I'll cash you out at $1 per coin. :)

tether exists

Dai should be out soon

Have you been living under a rock, nigger?

can't sell
can't crash

Nice vagene and bob there. t.pajeets

Pretty much this. But everyone is thinking along the same lines. So even if it dips 10% who's to say that people wont jump in at the slightest dip and cause a reaction that propulses btc to saturns moon establishing that it's truly unkillable and creating a new paradigm at 50k.

This is the first time I've ever seen this image with the original label

i mean, the only feasible way is to transfer as fast as possible to gdax and then withdraw to your bank account unless you're somehow trading on an exchange that lets you withdraw. maybe something that lets you send to bank account in a very fast transaction coin (faster than eth or ltc) would be even better - in a global market crash transfer everything to that altcoin, then transfer that to the exchange that lets you go to usd on it. you could trust tether, but who knows what would happen. you'd take some losses but i don't see any other way?

too bad shes fat and weak and unhealthy from sedentary first world lifestyle

ill fill her vergeen with strong healthy kazakh sperm

>Cider

Into the dumpster

I think you are underestimating how fed up normies are with the inflation rates and ever decreasing buying power of fiat

Yeah. This is partly true. So if you can't cash it all out, where does it go? That's right, specific ALTs. Genius really, keeps the thing going. And when btc stabilizes the alt money will flow back in.

Self sustaining.