Consolidating at around 30 cents

Consolidating at around 30 cents

Feels good bro

People barely use btc let alone some shitty coin

sell this will continue dipping.

Website release by 12/1 , beta soon after.

I get it, the pump is done, but there is too much news ahead to sell now.

this, holding tight. I think this project is cool as fuck and I'd love to use it when it's complete

that news will mean fuck all when Bitcoin corrects hard or when net neutrality does'nt get repealed

Implying this coin is resting solely on NN.

What about China?

What about being far cheaper than other website hosting solutions?

What about private surfing, are traditional VPN solutions restricted to people worried about NN?

reminder that this is a fake product ico coin.
don't buy the bag.

not fake just too ambitious

>photoshopped iStat Menus screenshot counts as beta

this was debunked hard on BTC talk

bought at 9 cents, sold at 34, bye bye shitcoin

no it wasn't you shill

>tfw accumulating on coss

go look for yourself? I'm not shilling I thought that was alarming initially too

As someone who is also concerned with some of the points raised in those past shill threads by those devs, can you break down for me in like one sentence whether or not it was FUD based on the BTCtalk?

>measuring your trades in fiat

I think this will be huge Q3-Q4 2018 but not an imminent moon mission at this time

read the damn post, the developers claimed they had a screenshot of their actual running node program but it was just a screenshot of istat menus with their name lazily photoshopped ontop of it. then they backtracked after they were called out and said oh no it was just a design concept.

>holding tight.
>i'm not shilling
yes you are you fucking bagholder.

Not a bagholder and sitting on profits atm, but I'm going to double check that threat later.

Even if net neutrality doesn't get repealed it will still pump. We still have an ISP monopoly that isn't going away any time soon.